Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
seems Iam the only one who think it's an assassin or maybe serial killer that killed zasz, but to me more likely an assassin
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
seems Iam the only one who think it's an assassin or maybe serial killer that killed zasz, but to me more likely an assassin
lmao no,I already said that right after he died and magi thinks in that way too.Plus serial can't kill during day.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy thinks that he killed by townie but I still think it was assasian.
It can't be an assassin, due to the fact that we had 2 kills during the night -unless insane doctor happenned but I doubt it.

I don't know if a townie, but a person with a Santa gift, yeah. I said townie mostly because I didn't see why an anti-town would kill the suspicious and 2nd top voted in day 1 Zasz. On the other hand, if there are 2 mafias parties -or even another 3rd party- it would make sense if they wanted to kill him expecting him to be a mafia.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
IIRC he did but I checked every townie role,none other than badass cowboy can do it but cowboy doesn't kill like that
Ok then that's fixed, an assassin killed zasz, so mafia killed one of the victim tonight, but who killed the other : possibly Insane doctor (?), Bomb (?), Serial killer (?)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Lawlett, you promised results today. What you got?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
seems Iam the only one who think it's an assassin or maybe serial killer that killed zasz, but to me more likely an assassin
Eh, just to clear this, this option isn't even possible. A serial killer can't kill during day's, only during the night phases.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It can't be an assassin, due to the fact that we had 2 kills during the night -unless insane doctor happenned but I doubt it.

I don't know if a townie, but a person with a Santa gift, yeah. I said townie mostly because I didn't see why an anti-town would kill the suspicious and 2nd top voted in day 1 Zasz. On the other hand, if there are 2 mafias parties -or even another 3rd party- it would make sense if they wanted to kill him expecting him to be a mafia.
But noble(hll) died during day 1 yet we saw another anon vote,it was santa imo and santa can't give more than one gift in a single day.That's why I am saying that there is a serial/third party and 2 mafia teams

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Ok then that's fixed, an assassin killed zasz, so mafia killed one of the victim tonight, but who killed the other : possibly Insane doctor (?), Bomb (?), Serial killer (?)
It can't be bomb since bomb dies along with his target but serial is most likely imo
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok so scenario 1 assuming there's 2 mafia
Zasz -> Assassin (Mafia 1)
Mazino -> Insane doctor /serial killer or wtv
or conversely
JR-> Mafia (2)

scenario 2
Z -> Santa gift or something like this
M-> Mafia 1
or conversely
JR -> Mafia 2

It can't be bomb since bomb dies along with his target but serial is most likely imo
Yes realized my mistake after posting, can't be bomb :)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Eh, just to clear this, this option isn't even possible. A serial killer can't kill during day's, only during the night phases.
Just saw it, thought a serial killer was a "lonely " assassin, sorry :)
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But noble(hll) died during day 1 yet we saw another anon vote,it was santa imo and santa can't give more than one gift in a single day.That's why I am saying that there is a serial/third party and 2 mafia teams
Maybe Santa gave a permanent extra vote to someone? Santa only giving extra votes sounds kind of lame albeit not impossible.

I really don't see a Mafia team using an assassin -and with that not being able to kill at night!- to kill freaking Zasz.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Mafia targeted DD
Wow that's useful.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Maybe Santa gave a permanent extra vote to someone? Santa only giving extra votes sounds kind of lame albeit not impossible.

I really don't see a Mafia team using an assassin -and with that not being able to kill at night!- to kill freaking Zasz.
Then he didn't give it to a townie since no one said anything about it.

Well mine was just a theory...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
Well, it was obvious to me that he had an investigative-type role, so that's what I "understood" from it. He made it a bit too obvious, coming into the thread and saying he had no time to catch up, and then a few minutes later he "randomly" asked me about my role. Now granted, I had been someone who didn't give hints yet, but he was a bit heavyhanded there. I guess it might look bad for me, but that doesn't mean I was the only one who took that away from our convo.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok so scenario 1 assuming there's 2 mafia
Zasz -> Assassin (Mafia 1)
Mazino -> Insane doctor /serial killer or wtv
or conversely
JR-> Mafia (2)

scenario 2
Z -> Santa gift or something like this
M-> Mafia 1
or conversely
JR -> Mafia 2



Yes realized my mistake after posting, can't be bomb :)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------



Just saw it, thought a serial killer was a "lonely " assassin, sorry :)
Since I don't believe there is Santa's gift on day one that made 2 consecutive anon votes possible but that it's simply just another noble, I believe scenario 2 to be more probable, because Santa is pretty powerful and hard to beat so having 2 mafia who can damage each other too makes it more balanced imo.( could the oni thing be a hint towards 2 mafia? like in the naruto game where we had orochimaru's people and someone elses people)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Then he didn't give it to a townie since no one said anything about it.

Well mine was just a theory...
This is actually why I think it might be an assassin or a mafia that got an ability as present as an assassin (if that is possible?). Like for real, why would an townie hide and say nothing about that he/she killed Zasz? XD

Anyway, if I go for the townie option, I can think about two options;

- The person wouldn't be trusted and they would lynch him/her, assuming that he/she lies about the ability present he got from santa and that he/she is mafia scum and gets lynched.

- The person is too afraid to even reveal that he got an present so that the mafia wants to target him for getting that present. (I do not think this is even possible if I go to my theory that the killing ability can be used once?)

But that's just me. That's the way I see, though. I might be wrong, but it's possible, I guess.

Since I don't believe there is Santa's gift on day one that made 2 consecutive anon votes possible but that it's simply just another noble, I believe scenario 2 to be more probable, because Santa is pretty powerful and hard to beat so having 2 mafia who can damage each other too makes it more balanced imo.( could the oni thing be a hint towards 2 mafia? like in the naruto game where we had orochimaru's people and someone elses people)
Weren't you one of the guys that didn't even believe that Santa wasn't even in the game lol

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. Ciao~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm off of Gary's ass since DD's part got cleared now. I'd also say Naomi seems trustworthy to me cause James was on her ass yday, insisting on getting her lynched and she was on a bad spot. She might be mafia/third party, but I don't see her as belonging to James' party.

Tried to check if he seemed to be "aligned" to someone but didn't get much, tbh. I think it's easier to work on James than on Mazi. Gary got yday that he had an investigative role but so did Misho, since he quoted it, so yeah, others could just have noticed the same. Maybe checking who was on at that time would also be helpful.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
So all mafias are secretly aliens? Only bosses give points right?

And wtf, James? Of all the people? He seemed completely pro-town. Btw how did he even die. Did the mentor get his mentee and start killing?

And Mazino, did he actually kill himself by talking in the dicussion thread? There goes a detective too now. Gary...
He blended in, quite well, I'm still expecting another mafia member or more to have blended in among the active players, but with james proven a mafia by death makes things get easier for us townies, though there's still one enemy boss faction we dont know nothing about, so it can be something else than mentor, serial killer, other mafia group, etc...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I find farf,hardy and ust so dangerous.They are very good players and imo at least 2 of them mafia or third party.If I were mafia I would of go after them but they went for DD,Maz,Demon ? like seriously ?Mark my words people if they survive 2 nights than there is something wrong.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, it was obvious to me that he had an investigative-type role, so that's what I "understood" from it. He made it a bit too obvious, coming into the thread and saying he had no time to catch up, and then a few minutes later he "randomly" asked me about my role. Now granted, I had been someone who didn't give hints yet, but he was a bit heavyhanded there. I guess it might look bad for me, but that doesn't mean I was the only one who took that away from our convo.
I dunno, nobody seems to have paid much attention to your conversation, at least not openly. If it wasn't you then someone else understood that Maz is a detective from reading that. I still think you're the most likely person so far.

...or was he actually killed because he said he is going to reveal mafia members next day, while it was night phase and in the other thread? Wtf Maz :notlikethis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top