Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Omo rude

It's true however, I don't have any powers

As for things,

> what has Ao been doing? (aggressive active presence -> very passive?)

> what do we know about Piplup? Has he said anything actually meaningful yet?

> why was James targeted? (maz might kinda have given away his role, but why potentially mafia 1 target him?)

> is Santa gift power temporary? (someone whose role 'we know' might not be the full extent of their influence, we should consider that maybe they can do something beyond the role that was given by them)

Just my thoughts on things other than the 'reveal things so we can trust you' vs 'don't say things mafia is watching'

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

ah new ao posts
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So Panda you are saying you are plain townie ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
And there goes the famous plain townie contest again lol :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Stupid question but... what do I do to see a list of top posters of a thread? D:
Like, go to the Mafia Game subforum. There will be the list of the threads there. On the right side of each thread name, you can see the post count. If you click the post count, a new window will pop up showing who posted and how many times^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The hell, the post count can be clicked? D: Okay that's good to know. Well I'm off, see you people in 8 hours or so.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Like, go to the Mafia Game subforum. There will be the list of the threads there. On the right side of each thread name, you can see the post count. If you click the post count, a new window will pop up showing who posted and how many times^^
So what do you say about 2 plain townies then?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Omo rude

It's true however, I don't have any powers

As for things,

> what has Ao been doing? (aggressive active presence -> very passive?)

> what do we know about Piplup? Has he said anything actually meaningful yet?

> why was James targeted? (maz might kinda have given away his role, but why potentially mafia 1 target him?)

> is Santa gift power temporary? (someone whose role 'we know' might not be the full extent of their influence, we should consider that maybe they can do something beyond the role that was given by them)

Just my thoughts on things other than the 'reveal things so we can trust you' vs 'don't say things mafia is watching'

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

ah new ao posts
Maybe someone saw him being insistant in detectives finding out their sanity on Hll and the person got it as if he was one of the detectives as well, trying to arrange that with the other one.

And, hm, weird.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

So what do you say about 2 plain townies then?
Hm.

We prolly have 3 "non-townie" parties, 1 couldn't kill at night. The other 2 seem to be killing, but striking each other as well (RIP James).
We also prolly have an offensive townie party, like someone stated before. Since we had a diffuser we could have a bomb (there are two people I believe that could be one), you're claiming to be a witch, and so on. Even with an offensive town (which is still not super offensive, since we got at least 8 people (a third of the players) that couldn't "harm"), I don't rly see how 2 simple townies fit in there. I rly think they could be sleepers to make the game longer since, once again, mafia could end up striking each other, so sleepers could be their "sustain" option. Losing one from any team is a big loss for them, since the "non-townies" parties are very likely too small. Also, since there was a Santa, Evil considered situations when the game would last at least 5 nights, so yeah, I think that making parties last was a concern (with the revivals and shit as well). But I dunno shit about MG settings '-' I rly wouldn't go too deep into those thoughts and would rather check ex-hosts opinions on it (but, well, RIP DD, fu Argie).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So for now, they're 3 unrelated parties. Santa was one, then mafia team and the unknown. Could be a serial killer or a smaller mafia team. Aliens probably refer to the bosses of said team. Great job on getting gnut yesterday. A bit of luck but we all need that. He did make himself fairly suspicious. It's late here now and can't go through everything. I'll be on in about 7-9 hours and would post thoughts after reading them.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anyway guys I will be going to sleep soon so I will just leave my thoughts here and read everything in the morning. The day is not gonna end anytime soon I think so I'm saving my vote for later. Also did a little research so I updated some things to my list.

Lala thought Panda was a noble but he just confirmed being plain townie (ofc I know that noble can't confirm his role but he could say something else so it makes no sense). Funny thing that Panda accused me of not denying being a noble and he didn't deny it himself (at least I don't remember him saying that).

I don't like Go's play. I don't really know his play so I can't tell if it's any different from what he did last time but he is playing too safe IMO. I remember playing safe when I started playing so it doesn't necesserily mean he is mafia but I mean he is not able to even make his own vote - always goes safe. Then again he maybe just doesn't want to fuck up or he is being ultra careful mafia/3rd party guy.

As I mentioned earlier I don't like how Hardy is playing and nobody replied to that so I guess I'm the only one who thinks his play is different?

I'm not even going to comment the inactive cuz they are being so annoying by not even doing anything -_-

Leaving the list and see ya tomorrow o/

01 TSPanda - (Plain Townie)
02 Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman)
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
06 g01 - (Plain Townie)
08 Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective)
10 Farfalla - useless but with some power
12 Master Piplup - boring role
14 Ustegius - has a role, night role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - (Mortician)
22 Kat - (Witch)
23 Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate)
24 xi0


RIP
09 Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
15 digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
11 Hll (Noble)
07 Zasz- (Doctor)
13 Mazino - has a role (Detective)
03 James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
05 Gnut- never had the role (Santa)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hardy was super active when he was mafia recently, tried to lead many cases in that game, so I don't think he'd be someone that would be less vocal if he was mafia/third party. Doesn't mean he couldn't be that, but knowing his routine, I guess I understand better where his new behaviour comes from even if in the end it might have nothing to do with the game and would be just a new strategy, so dunno.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Omg, I am so behind. I can't believe I'm still alive. Ok. Well, I have a ton of reading to do and I missed an entire day it seems.

I'm sorry, Evil-sempaiii. :scry

BARK BARK.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'll tell you my role if you tell me yours. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What's with you being so forthcoming all of a sudden?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The only reason I didn't give hints before is because no one asked me (on day one, when I was online).

I was extremely busy yesterday and didn't log on until just now. I don't think I would be in any particular danger if I revealed my role.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Would you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Would I be in danger if I revealed my role? Probably not any more than I am now.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Are you in danger already? Sorry, I'm still only on page 68, and I'm kinda skimming. What did you do, Gary?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Mmm the only thing I've done apparently is that I haven't really hinted at my role and that they thought DD died trying to recruit me because we've worked together during past games. But I think Farf only had a hunch early and doesn't think much of that anymore since lawl used his power and saw the Mafia killed him. Mazino also randomly tried to find out clues from me despite saying he couldn't catch up on the thread, and I guess he was hinting towards him being a detective. I mean, IMO the Mafia also noticed that and got an easy kill out of it, but some probably think I had something to do with it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Merry Christmas you two.

Naomi, be a good dog and tell me at least a decent clue or something like that about your role, so I can leave in peace *pats head*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top