Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My role can backfire.

Now scratch behind my ear.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dw I always go behind the ear first.

*Gives cookie* good boy
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*dies because there was chocolate in the cookie*

MAFIA! :arf

BARK BARK.



Does anyone else think Uste and Gary are Mafia?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I dunno... Uste just has that laid-back vibe like he's just watching the world burn from afar. He's almost too chillax... Also, his mustache makes him seem evil, I dunno.

But I'm not done with reading yet, so I'll let you know. Like 10 more pages.

RUFF RUFF!:arf

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

You guys, I have no idea what's going on.

Bark.... :doge

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Hey, you guys. Happy Christmas Eve and all, but guess what.

Santa is not coming tonight.

He ded.

U killed him.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*growls at Gary*

You're suspicious as fuck. Also, you haven't even pet me yet.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn son. I am sort of inactive for a day because of xmas festivities and this ship hit the titanic something fierce.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*growls at Gary*

You're suspicious as fuck. Also, you haven't even pet me yet.
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets! :cussing

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.

Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Woowww you guys sure talked a lot...

Huh? '-' I guess when it's about killing me, I'm a good player, huh. My accuracy in games is quite low and I dare you to mention a moment where I did something good for my team.

Plus, as I stated yday, you're suspicious yourself in my opinion. Played super safe for 2 days. Voted for Holt cause "he's less useful than Kat or Misho" ('cause rly, I couldn't make another connection between saying you didn't want to vote for someone useful then saying you didn't want to vote for someone that had a vote like them) and if you rly wanted Kat to remain in game, I don't get why you went for another safe vote, votelocking on Pipplup. Its like... collecting cute arguments to gain people's empathy while not rly helping those ones and remaining 'neutral' the whole time xD

Plus, stating that in a randomly divided game one of the veterans gotta be mafia is super bs '-' Specially when you rule out Kat, Gary, and etc, which ends up as bias.
When did I say he is useless than kat or lawl ? But I am playing safe as you should play like that too.You guys so eager to kill your suspicous ones that we lost so many of our own.I didn't votelock to pipplup btw.

I didn't rule out them,I don't know gary's playing style, I don't even know if he is good player or bad one but I do know that hardy plays so well and you are not different too.Plus tell me some people that played better than any 3 of you.Perhaps james and I said he is dangerous too,just like I said greg dangerous.Thing is mafia teams/third party can't be builded by newbies while all of experienced players in townie...
2 games before hardy almost took the game by himself(with kat's help,which she is good player too that's why I do not trust her too).

That's really selective of you, there's several people here who played many games so I don't see how it can be just them 3 who are dangerous because they are "good players". I trust Farfs, and besides in the last game the mafia didn't target her. In fact you were with the mafia last game, why didn't you kill her if she was such a high priority? Please tell.
I think I also trust hardy, but then again I also trusted James and look how that turned out... I don't think he's mafia though. Maybe a 3rd party? Not sure about Ust, but I have the feeling he and lawl may be working together. Their conversation last day seems like a set up for lawl to reveal something about DD, potentially even using that to make gary appear innocent as it was likely that DD would try to recruit him.
As I said I already said "gnut,james,farf,ust and hardy" in last day and I am pretty sure there is one mafia inside of them.Yes I didn't target her during last game because we don't have to lol in last game people killed each other almost more than mafia.
Okey where is that trust coming from ? You ask her if you can trust her,she said yes and you started to trust her wtf ? and you trust hardy ? really ? actually how can you guys trust anyone in the first place ?

TFW u talk with yourself :kappa
It was addition genius

And guys if you wishes to recieve "Like",just say something bad about me,gry will like it no matter what the cost :super

LOL

xD

Also, "forgetting" Gary when he just sniffed Santa out is super weird. People were saying before the game he's a pro-player, it's Day 3 and he's alive, he was super important in changing a situation that seemed to be a final result to one where a third party died, and that just happened. But he's not worthy to be in Gol's list? Okie D:

Not to mention that Gol is second top poster and haven't rly been engaging in things against people... Spent 2 days posting a lot and couldn't decide on votes after being super active... Now today he has a suspect list that is totally based on odds xD The dude is playing super safe.
Do I have to answer that or my previous reply is enough ?

Yeah was thinking the same that Go-chan tries to look like he is active but doesn't really do anything and he is afraid to vote and always goes for a random/safe one. He also claimed to be a plain townie (useless, there are no other hints to give). I mean I don't necesserily rule plain townie out from this game, there could be one or so but his play I dont know never played with him so can't compare O.o


Also we just have too many inactive players - Holt, Piplup, Machi-tan, Naomi, Aonari also kinda semi-active Panda & Magi I don't know what to think about them but I believe some of them are mafia.
I am active but not pushy and you all should play like I do :hmph but don't worry I wont be so active in couple of days later...My finals will start in 2 days...

And agree with Holt, Piplup, Machi-tan, Naomi, Aonari,as I said they are flying under the radar

Why are you so afraid to make your own move? You basically changed your vote from somebody because somebody else voted for them ? O.o
I am afraid to kill another townie,I can easly kill in day 1 and day 2,by just saying he seems suspicous but they did not look suspicous to me(which they were townies...)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You are inactive yet you are not suspicious? Anyway so it is suspicious that I didn't vote for anyone? What is wrong with playing safe? Anyway I will vote with you guys today then...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You are inactive yet you are not suspicious? Anyway so it is suspicious that I didn't vote for anyone? What is wrong with playing safe? Anyway I will vote with you guys today then...
This is exactly what I'm talking about, getting super defensive.
Also, I'm not inactive. I've been among the most active both online and in posting thoughts. The fact that I'm not here 24/7 doesn't mean I'm inactive
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
This is exactly what I'm talking about, getting super defensive.
Also, I'm not inactive. I've been among the most active both online and in posting thoughts. The fact that I'm not here 24/7 doesn't mean I'm inactive
Because I gave my role and your reasons are bad imo.You guys saying "you are playing so suspicous" safe doesn't make sense imo but I really don't care right now...

Yes that is more dangerous,you are active but not coming here ? why ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Now you don't care? You basically jump on whoever even mentions you're name. Rather than disproving the claims against you, you turn it into a 'you're suspicious thing'. Basically anyone that suspects is a suspect or something

When I'm online, I come here. Anytime I'm not here, then I'm not online
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well G01 and panda are still on the top of my suspects list, there's other persons like holt, magi, and but well.
Currently trust Naomi, Desin, kat.

If there's another det, that would be great to kindly give your investigations results, it's hard to tell with no basis.

Happy XMas !!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Now you don't care? You basically jump on whoever even mentions you're name. Rather than disproving the claims against you, you turn it into a 'you're suspicious thing'. Basically anyone that suspects is a suspect or something

When I'm online, I come here. Anytime I'm not here, then I'm not online
No actually everyone said something right after I posted my suspicous list...And I repied every post that my name mentioned because all of those post says that I am suspicous.

Anyway you guys want me to prove ? I revealed my role but if there is any det out there,they can check me out.Pehaps this is useless but I have no other way to prove it...

But holt,you did the same thing in last game too,as mafia that was all our plan was...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well G01 and panda are still on the top of my suspects list, there's other persons like holt, magi, and but well.
Currently trust Naomi, Desin, kat.

If there's another det, that would be great to kindly give your investigations results, it's hard to tell with no basis.

Happy XMas !!
Wouldn't that detective put a huge mark on his head to get shot tonight? I'd rather look at those who try to start a bandwagon against someone to be a detective with mafia result on that person.

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Er, no we didn't actually...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah if you are detective please for the love of god dont pull a Mazino on us :notlikethis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top