Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.

2 v0t3s of 17

xi0 1x (Knob)
lawlett-kun 1x (Chiaki)

[highlight]21:33:15[/highlight]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I dunno, nobody seems to have paid much attention to your conversation, at least not openly. If it wasn't you then someone else understood that Maz is a detective from reading that. I still think you're the most likely person so far.

...or was he actually killed because he said he is going to reveal mafia members next day, while it was night phase and in the other thread? Wtf Maz :notlikethis
I don't see how he'd be able to do that with only 2 nights of results. He would have had to have randomly investigated James, since he died and was confirmed as Mafia. Otherwise, he'd have no way of knowing his sanity.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I find farf,hardy and ust so dangerous.They are very good players and imo at least 2 of them mafia or third party.If I were mafia I would of go after them but they went for DD,Maz,Demon ? like seriously ?Mark my words people if they survive 2 nights than there is something wrong.
btw don't forget about Holt too,he is not active which this is not good at all.In last game he was mafia and he didn't post too much so he is kinda flying under the radar
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He blended in, quite well, I'm still expecting another mafia member or more to have blended in among the active players, but with james proven a mafia by death makes things get easier for us townies, though there's still one enemy boss faction we dont know nothing about, so it can be something else than mentor, serial killer, other mafia group, etc...
He was telling us to mark a person to lynch on a following day so detectives could check their sanities '-'"

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Well I find farf,hardy and ust so dangerous.They are very good players and imo at least 2 of them mafia or third party.If I were mafia I would of go after them but they went for DD,Maz,Demon ? like seriously ?Mark my words people if they survive 2 nights than there is something wrong.
Huh? '-' I guess when it's about killing me, I'm a good player, huh. My accuracy in games is quite low and I dare you to mention a moment where I did something good for my team.

Plus, as I stated yday, you're suspicious yourself in my opinion. Played super safe for 2 days. Voted for Holt cause "he's less useful than Kat or Misho" ('cause rly, I couldn't make another connection between saying you didn't want to vote for someone useful then saying you didn't want to vote for someone that had a vote like them) and if you rly wanted Kat to remain in game, I don't get why you went for another safe vote, votelocking on Pipplup. Its like... collecting cute arguments to gain people's empathy while not rly helping those ones and remaining 'neutral' the whole time xD

Plus, stating that in a randomly divided game one of the veterans gotta be mafia is super bs '-' Specially when you rule out Kat, Gary, and etc, which ends up as bias.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I dunno, nobody seems to have paid much attention to your conversation, at least not openly. If it wasn't you then someone else understood that Maz is a detective from reading that. I still think you're the most likely person so far.

...or was he actually killed because he said he is going to reveal mafia members next day, while it was night phase and in the other thread? Wtf Maz :notlikethis
At least you and Misho paid attention to it xD you both recalled it o/
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
He was telling us to mark a person to lynch on a following day so detectives could check their sanities '-'"

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------



Huh? '-' I guess when it's about killing me, I'm a good player, huh. My accuracy in games is quite low and I dare you to mention a moment where I did something good for my team.

Plus, as I stated yday, you're suspicious yourself in my opinion. Played super safe for 2 days. Voted for Holt cause "he's less useful than Kat or Misho" ('cause rly, I couldn't make another connection between saying you didn't want to vote for someone useful then saying you didn't want to vote for someone that had a vote like them) and if you rly wanted Kat to remain in game, I don't get why you went for another safe vote, votelocking on Pipplup. Its like... collecting cute arguments to gain people's empathy while not rly helping those ones and remaining 'neutral' the whole time xD

Plus, stating that in a randomly divided game one of the veterans gotta be mafia is super bs '-' Specially when you rule out Kat, Gary, and etc, which ends up as bias.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------



At least you and Misho paid attention to it xD you both recalled it o/
Btw james also voted for holt in day 2 (page 59), but did state he could change is vote afterwards, not sure if he was trying to cover up for his mafia buddy, or trying to lynch a inocent townie, or simply trying to not gain suspicion.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Sorry guys had Darj here gonna catch up now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't see how he'd be able to do that with only 2 nights of results. He would have had to have randomly investigated James, since he died and was confirmed as Mafia. Otherwise, he'd have no way of knowing his sanity.
I have no clue, at best he could confirm a few possible sanities if he investigated DD or someone else who died recently, but how can he be sure that he will get a good hit in night 2? Did he get the result of his night action a little before posting in the discussion thread? But apparently he was serious as he was actually revealed as a detective.

The day is still long, I can change my vote on someone else if need be. But we need some game plan for this day. Do we reveal more about our roles? Or do we reveal nothing? I don't think we can reliably kill anyone by just looking at Mazino and James. Lawl's result, if he can be trusted, shows us that DD didn't die by targeting a mafia. Unless he both targeted a mafia and got targeted by a mafia in the same night, as unlikely as it is. Will go to sleep now and return later.

Well I find farf,hardy and ust so dangerous.They are very good players and imo at least 2 of them mafia or third party.If I were mafia I would of go after them but they went for DD,Maz,Demon ? like seriously ?Mark my words people if they survive 2 nights than there is something wrong.
That's really selective of you, there's several people here who played many games so I don't see how it can be just them 3 who are dangerous because they are "good players". I trust Farfs, and besides in the last game the mafia didn't target her. In fact you were with the mafia last game, why didn't you kill her if she was such a high priority? Please tell.
I think I also trust hardy, but then again I also trusted James and look how that turned out... I don't think he's mafia though. Maybe a 3rd party? Not sure about Ust, but I have the feeling he and lawl may be working together. Their conversation last day seems like a set up for lawl to reveal something about DD, potentially even using that to make gary appear innocent as it was likely that DD would try to recruit him.

At least you and Misho paid attention to it xD you both recalled it o/
Yeah but Mazino ruined it by speaking out in the other thread, or else I'd be much more certain that gary is mafia. So I think the conversation doesn't even help us anymore, other than potentially blaming one of the 3 who noticed.

LOL by the way guys, I just saw Ancy looking at this thread :XD I don't think she's gonna bother reading much of it, but maybe it piques her interest for next game? And what the hell James, dead people can't thank posts. You're now confusing me about gary and you being mafia together or not...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well I find farf,hardy and ust so dangerous.They are very good players and imo at least 2 of them mafia or third party.If I were mafia I would of go after them but they went for DD,Maz,Demon ? like seriously ?Mark my words people if they survive 2 nights than there is something wrong.
btw don't forget about Holt too,he is not active which this is not good at all.In last game he was mafia and he didn't post too much so he is kinda flying under the radar
TFW u talk with yourself :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In fact you were with the mafia last game, why didn't you kill her if she was such a high priority? Please tell.
LOL

xD

Also, "forgetting" Gary when he just sniffed Santa out is super weird. People were saying before the game he's a pro-player, it's Day 3 and he's alive, he was super important in changing a situation that seemed to be a final result to one where a third party died, and that just happened. But he's not worthy to be in Gol's list? Okie D:

Not to mention that Gol is second top poster and haven't rly been engaging in things against people... Spent 2 days posting a lot and couldn't decide on votes after being super active... Now today he has a suspect list that is totally based on odds xD The dude is playing super safe.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Okay good thing is that we don't need to worry about Santa and his gifts but what makes me worried though is that we lost so many important townies already and the mafia & 3rd party/2nd mafia is still out there. Tbh, I feel kinda weird about Hardy and his play. He usually posts a lot trying to come up with lots of shits and now he seems to be a bit like calm or something. Anybody any opinion on that?

About Gary, tbh feels a bit weird he survived 2 nights but it doesn't mean he is a mafia for sure. I'm not sure why he hasn't hinted anything about his role. I don't think he would be so indifferent if he was mafia to not give a fuck to say something about his role since he knows ppl start suspecting such ppl. So it might just mean that he has an important role or sth. From the post that Lulu quoted it seems like Maz coulda hinted that he investigated Gary but yet he didn't vote for him. So it means either he got innocent on him (still could mean Gary is mafia boss or sth), he got guilty but wasn't sure about his sanity (obivously) so he didn't follow that or he didn't investigate him at all. But let's say mafia might have understood that Maz was a detective and they killed him.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Not to mention that Gol is second top poster and haven't rly been engaging in things against people... Spent 2 days posting a lot and couldn't decide on votes after being super active... Now today he has a suspect list that is totally based on odds xD The dude is playing super safe.
Yeah was thinking the same that Go-chan tries to look like he is active but doesn't really do anything and he is afraid to vote and always goes for a random/safe one. He also claimed to be a plain townie (useless, there are no other hints to give). I mean I don't necesserily rule plain townie out from this game, there could be one or so but his play I dont know never played with him so can't compare O.o


Also we just have too many inactive players - Holt, Piplup, Machi-tan, Naomi, Aonari also kinda semi-active Panda & Magi I don't know what to think about them but I believe some of them are mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Also, "forgetting" Gary when he just sniffed Santa out is super weird. People were saying before the game he's a pro-player, it's Day 3 and he's alive, he was super important in changing a situation that seemed to be a final result to one where a third party died, and that just happened. But he's not worthy to be in Gol's list? Okie D:
It was random and just to troll greg honestly. Then Piplup came out of nowhere to vote for him right after me and added some random Bomb claim.

But even if I wasn't a Townie, I don't understand how I would have been able to sniff Greg being a third party out...either way that's just luck to me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
There is santa in this game...
And votekill holt, because i really do not know who to vote...i don't want to kill anyone usefull...
Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
Why are you so afraid to make your own move? You basically changed your vote from somebody because somebody else voted for them ? O.o

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Panda only said that his role is useless and tbh it fits him since he is even more useless than his role probably -_-
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
dem shots. Aonori is male btw. Also lawl, I've been meaning to ask you... The mortician role description only states that it investigates a dead player and shows what was used on him. Does it say "mafia member/town member/3rd party" targeted him? Or does it say "killing action used on him"?

Not to mention that Gol is second top poster and haven't rly been engaging in things against people... Spent 2 days posting a lot and couldn't decide on votes after being super active... Now today he has a suspect list that is totally based on odds xD The dude is playing super safe.
Stupid question but... what do I do to see a list of top posters of a thread? D:
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah was thinking the same that Go-chan tries to look like he is active but doesn't really do anything and he is afraid to vote and always goes for a random/safe one. He also claimed to be a plain townie (useless, there are no other hints to give). I mean I don't necesserily rule plain townie out from this game, there could be one or so but his play I dont know never played with him so can't compare O.o
To be quite frank, I'm not a plain townie, and I doubt that Panda is one as well (said I think he's the noble), so, right now, even if Gol isn't lying, he could pretty much be a sleeper...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda only said that his role is useless and tbh it fits him since he is even more useless than his role probably -_-
I'm usually on his side but right now he really does seem useless both in role and in actions... panda doushite?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
I can see another "X" number of players being dodgy as well so I'm gonna assume you choose who to votekill randomly from the list of dodgy players:teehee.

Also I'm not a female dummy:-_-
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
To be quite frank, I'm not a plain townie, and I doubt that Panda is one as well (said I think he's the noble), so, right now, even if Gol isn't lying, he could pretty much be a sleeper...
Yeah but so far we had 2 deaths after day 1 and 2 deaths after day 2. So, assuming 1 kill was mafia doing and the other 3rd party then Sleeper hasn't been recruited yet. But who knows cuz there could also be a kill made by Insane doctor or something but I kinda believe the mafia/3rd party kills more tbh

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I can see another "X" number of players being dodgy as well so I'm gonna assume you choose who to votekill randomly from the list of dodgy players:teehee.

Also I'm not a female dummy:-_-
Oi oi tontinho why would you tell us something more about your role? You are one of the inactive so give us something to work with plz
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah but so far we had 2 deaths after day 1 and 2 deaths after day 2. So, assuming 1 kill was mafia doing and the other 3rd party then Sleeper hasn't been recruited yet. But who knows cuz there could also be a kill made by Insane doctor or something but I kinda believe the mafia/3rd party kills more tbh

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------



Oi oi tontinho why would you tell us something more about your role? You are one of the inactive so give us something to work with plz
I gave more hints in the first day, than some gave in 2 days or more, also james being a mafia kinda turned my suspect list upside down so I have to cope with that as well, also pretty sure I'm very active and if I'm not is cause I'm either sleeping or having to wait a few hours to charge my cellphone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top