Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Also just the list update

Kat - (Witch)
TSPanda - (Plain Townie)
g01 - (Plain Townie)
Ustegius - (Bulletproof)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb)

Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman)
GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
Farfalla - useless but with some power
Machi-tan - not a prostitute
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0

RIP
Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
Hll (Noble)
Zasz- (Doctor)
Mazino - has a role (Detective)
James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
Gnut- never had the role (Santa)

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

It was this one.
Well wasn't clear to me but I get what you mean now and I do agree. You coulda explained it better then tho :hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I don't buy the plain townies being plain townies. There's probably a sleeper and/or a death miller among them if they speak the truth, if they're lying they could be anything.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah I don't buy the plain townies being plain townies. There's probably a sleeper and/or a death miller among them if they speak the truth, if they're lying they could be anything.
Well if the plain townies are recruited we will know as there will be 1 death less (we wont know for sure ofc since there are many factors why that could happen)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Omg if you have something just say it wtf?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean, I know you can, but you have no way of actually confirming whether you can or not. For now I trust the likes of you, Farf and Hardy as you seem to be actively contributing to the townie cause, rather than saying meaningless stuff (like Piplup and Goi), being defensive (like Gary and Ao) or simply being vague (Magi)
Come on Panda. It's because I can't know for sure which is why I ask. I can't go around suspecting every single player, so instead of going with "guilty until proven innocent", for some people like you and Farfs I want to go with "innocent until proven guilty". Or does that just make sense for me?
...I think I'm going with your guilt feeling about lying to me as the reason why you didn't answer before :cookiehand
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Also just the list update

Kat - (Witch)
TSPanda - (Plain Townie)
g01 - (Plain Townie)
Ustegius - (Bulletproof)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb)

Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman)
GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
Farfalla - useless but with some power
Machi-tan - not a prostitute
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0

RIP
Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
Hll (Noble)
Zasz- (Doctor)
Mazino - has a role (Detective)
James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
Gnut- never had the role (Santa)

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------



Well wasn't clear to me but I get what you mean now and I do agree. You coulda explained it better then tho :hmph
So xiO is the only one with no hint so far. Not sure if it's because his hints were subtle and overlooked or there are just none.

What does a semi-active role mean? That Hardy can only use it when triggered?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't think of Gary x Misho much before cause I didn't see much to support it, just something as an extra scenario, but the PM could be interesting xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anyway I rlly gtg now so I will try to log in when I come to my aunt see ya for now
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Well James and Gary doesn't have to be on the same mafia team ... obviously there is a 3rd party/2nd mafia since there are 3 aliens
We dont know almost anything relevant on the third boss, so it can be anything from 3rd party to 2nd mafia team, however mafia members at this point are more dangerous than a possible 3rd party (due to higher number of mafia members), if it's a 2nd mafia team then we might see some collateral damage between both parties at night phase but that will depend on a lot of luck of course.

Though if we know something is that james votekilled for xi0 and naomi in a scenario where he wasnt suspected so in his eyes they were townies, holt's case could have been a bit more debatable thus I'm not sure, but voting for naomi and xi0 now is waste of votes after james got killed off, if anything we need to take down james mafia buddies first and then focus on the 3rd boss or we will be having multiple double kill night phases.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well wasn't clear to me but I get what you mean now and I do agree. You coulda explained it better then tho :hmph
Yea reading it again my syntax was kinda crap.

Well if the plain townies are recruited we will know as there will be 1 death less (we wont know for sure ofc since there are many factors why that could happen)
I was suggesting that they aren't just normal townies even if they think they are, making them a good option to votekill to be honest. If they're hiding their 3rd party role or mafia allegiance as "plain townie", we scored big. If not, they were still most likely a role that should be removed beforehand, ie. sleeper.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Guys take out ustegius. He's not the BP
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
His last post is on which page?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Holt why not just tell us outright? Or at least quote us his posts so we have an easier time comparing and coming up with it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Didn't you all see my last post? He's not the BP. I know that for sure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
but voting for naomi and xi0 now is waste of votes after james got killed of
Why???? Aonori I read many of your posts in many different sections(Magi, SnK, here), you usually always give your reasons when stating things like that. What gives?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Why can't you just share it with us tho? D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top