Wakata
Yeah right I came by this conclusion by logical thinking, if you ignored the obvious and are still insisting on keeping gary a suspect after james death then maybe you should go check his comments before posting (unless you are mafia and that isnt as convinient)Ofc you don't suspect Gary since you are his mafia buddyDon't expect a newbie to play against his mafia buddies

By what grounds xi0 and Naomi are clean? Eh, so you ready jump bandwagon?To me xi0 and naomi are cleared of suspicion, holt is debatable, the rest I'm not 100 % sure but I guess between hardy and uste I'd might go for hardy on votekilling but still unsure.

Well James and Gary doesn't have to be on the same mafia team ... obviously there is a 3rd party/2nd mafia since there are 3 aliensYeah right I came by this conclusion by logical thinking, if you ignored the obvious and are still insisting on keeping gary a suspect after james death then maybe you should go check his comments before posting (unless you are mafia and that isnt as convinient)![]()
well Idk if she is clea or not. It seems too reckless for a mafia/3rd party to be like that ... Besdies she doesnt even play mafia often so probably she doesn't care ... I really don't knowHow is Naomi clear? Plz explain I am curious
One party was Santa, who is now goneWell James and Gary doesn't have to be on the same mafia team ... obviously there is a 3rd party/2nd mafia since there are 3 aliens
Well that's what I was saying lol that there are two aliens to defeat (1 mafia and the other one is either 2nd mafia or a 3rd party something who knows)One party was Santa, who is now gone
Based on the 'Oni' part in James' title, he was part of one of the mafia teams (the one with 'Oni' as the leader), whereas the other alien (in the manga also a boss) likely leads another faction of mafia.
Ill go back later to check what James said on the day he was killed
More like PGO or Cowboy, imo, but still readingBackfire? Naomi r you a pirate desyon bark?
Wow, not what's up with that drama? Name one I sent to the fire '-'" You sound like forcing a situation when you reply that to me xDBut I am playing safe as you should play like that too.You guys so eager to kill your suspicous ones that we lost so many of our own.
Uste just said he is a BP townie btwWow, not what's up with that drama? Name one I sent to the fire '-'" You sound like forcing a situation when you reply that to me xD
I relate "playing well" to being a main piece in getting the other team eliminated, and I don't see me, James or Greg like someone that does or did that, sry. Your "explanation list" is just super weird and now it lacks Ust as well, guess you couldn't see why you put a label on him first. And yes, any party can be built only with newbies. Happened before, whyyyyyy, cause it's odds based \o/
Tbh I think Gry trusted me 'cause ever since he played with me I'm a townie and my playing style hasn't change. That's when odds bite you in the ass '-' I truly believe I have one of the lowest percentages of being mafia/third party, which is no definite argument either.
You're one of the fishiest ones to me, Gol. Being afraid of voting today could make sense, but yday it just looked staged. And, again, for someone that is as active as you and post as much as you, I was expecting more insights and to be a bigger piece on decisions right now, but you're "adding not adding".
And tbh I do suspect Ustie for the same reasons kinda. Dude ask too much, yet avoid too much, imo, even after saying he has an important role, hence why he can't reveal it. I don't have a problem with not revealing roles but I don't see how not revealing it wouldn't put a target in his head now... First I was like "better not mention it, maybe people didn't give attention". But considering many said to be paying attention to his behaviour and the fact that he's still alive, that seemed odd to me.
Unless you're super sure of your sanity, which is hard, I don't see why someone should do that. You can't even be sure that there's another doctor there, sane, to protect the detective after "his revelation".dont' know, it's double edged but the whole thing about a det is to provide (depending on circumstances ofc) investigation results, to help finding out mafia, that's what I've been taught the 1st mafia I've played. But at the same time if a det tells about his role providing he is credible, anyone who votes/lynches him becomes suspicious.
---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------
See Mazino died, and we know nothing about his investigations that's a big loss.
Hey NaomiOmg, I am so behind. I can't believe I'm still alive. Ok. Well, I have a ton of reading to do and I missed an entire day it seems.
I'm sorry, Evil-sempaiii.
BARK BARK.
I was afraid Evil is about to hostkill you for the inactivity. Try to participate a bit now and help us win the game.Gee I wonder, how about looking at the votekill list?*dies because there was chocolate in the cookie*

LOL how is that an excuse for not killing her last game? From what I see you're just trying to frame her for no reason, so stop it turk-man. Yes that's where my trust comes from exactlyAs I said I already said "gnut,james,farf,ust and hardy" in last day and I am pretty sure there is one mafia inside of them.Yes I didn't target her during last game because we don't have to lol in last game people killed each other almost more than mafia.
Okey where is that trust coming from ? You ask her if you can trust her,she said yes and you started to trust her wtf ? and you trust hardy ? really ? actually how can you guys trust anyone in the first place ?
I also asked Panda, but it seems he was guilt ridden as he didn't answer me. I swear I'll be picking on him for months after the game ends because of thatyeah if you are detective please for the love of god dont pull a Mazino on us![]()

Boyfriendo?What is Bfo

Now I'm curious... what was the wording in your PM?DD killed by mafia
What did you ask me?LOL how is that an excuse for not killing her last game? From what I see you're just trying to frame her for no reason, so stop it turk-man. Yes that's where my trust comes from exactlyI also asked Panda, but it seems he was guilt ridden as he didn't answer me.
That.Hardy seems to contribute a plenty, so I don't really suspect him tbh.
Hm, no. Unless a doctor would tell us it was him, the mafia was the target of James' party for sure. Wouldn't it be better to know what's the last killing party? Could be mentor, serial killer, etc, we still don't know.Maz might be a good call, I'd go for him rather than james.