Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ofc you don't suspect Gary since you are his mafia buddy :heh Don't expect a newbie to play against his mafia buddies
Yeah right I came by this conclusion by logical thinking, if you ignored the obvious and are still insisting on keeping gary a suspect after james death then maybe you should go check his comments before posting (unless you are mafia and that isnt as convinient):teehee
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well this is getting no where
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
To me xi0 and naomi are cleared of suspicion, holt is debatable, the rest I'm not 100 % sure but I guess between hardy and uste I'd might go for hardy on votekilling but still unsure.
By what grounds xi0 and Naomi are clean? Eh, so you ready jump bandwagon?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I can understand xi0 somewhat but Naomi ? Grill been doing nothing but barking :yodawg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah right I came by this conclusion by logical thinking, if you ignored the obvious and are still insisting on keeping gary a suspect after james death then maybe you should go check his comments before posting (unless you are mafia and that isnt as convinient):teehee
Well James and Gary doesn't have to be on the same mafia team ... obviously there is a 3rd party/2nd mafia since there are 3 aliens
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How is Naomi clear? Plz explain I am curious
well Idk if she is clea or not. It seems too reckless for a mafia/3rd party to be like that ... Besdies she doesnt even play mafia often so probably she doesn't care ... I really don't know
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well James and Gary doesn't have to be on the same mafia team ... obviously there is a 3rd party/2nd mafia since there are 3 aliens
One party was Santa, who is now gone

Based on the 'Oni' part in James' title, he was part of one of the mafia teams (the one with 'Oni' as the leader), whereas the other alien (in the manga also a boss) likely leads another faction of mafia.

Ill go back later to check what James said on the day he was killed
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
One party was Santa, who is now gone

Based on the 'Oni' part in James' title, he was part of one of the mafia teams (the one with 'Oni' as the leader), whereas the other alien (in the manga also a boss) likely leads another faction of mafia.

Ill go back later to check what James said on the day he was killed
Well that's what I was saying lol that there are two aliens to defeat (1 mafia and the other one is either 2nd mafia or a 3rd party something who knows)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think I suspect Gary the most now. He didn't give us any hints so far and it's day 3 already. Also because of the Lulu x Gary thing I explained. I mean it might be a BS but for now I think it could be the case. Also mafia is doing kinda well so I assume there are older and experienced players and Gary you are still alive so I mean don't get me wrong it's nothing personal but votekill xi0 o.o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But I am playing safe as you should play like that too.You guys so eager to kill your suspicous ones that we lost so many of our own.
Wow, not what's up with that drama? Name one I sent to the fire '-'" You sound like forcing a situation when you reply that to me xD

I relate "playing well" to being a main piece in getting the other team eliminated, and I don't see me, James or Greg like someone that does or did that, sry. Your "explanation list" is just super weird and now it lacks Ust as well, guess you couldn't see why you put a label on him first. And yes, any party can be built only with newbies. Happened before, whyyyyyy, cause it's odds based \o/

Tbh I think Gry trusted me 'cause ever since he played with me I'm a townie and my playing style hasn't change. That's when odds bite you in the ass '-' I truly believe I have one of the lowest percentages of being mafia/third party, which is no definite argument either.

You're one of the fishiest ones to me, Gol. Being afraid of voting today could make sense, but yday it just looked staged. And, again, for someone that is as active as you and post as much as you, I was expecting more insights and to be a bigger piece on decisions right now, but you're "adding not adding".

And tbh I do suspect Ustie for the same reasons kinda. Dude ask too much, yet avoid too much, imo, even after saying he has an important role, hence why he can't reveal it. I don't have a problem with not revealing roles but I don't see how not revealing it wouldn't put a target in his head now... First I was like "better not mention it, maybe people didn't give attention". But considering many said to be paying attention to his behaviour and the fact that he's still alive, that seemed odd to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Wow, not what's up with that drama? Name one I sent to the fire '-'" You sound like forcing a situation when you reply that to me xD

I relate "playing well" to being a main piece in getting the other team eliminated, and I don't see me, James or Greg like someone that does or did that, sry. Your "explanation list" is just super weird and now it lacks Ust as well, guess you couldn't see why you put a label on him first. And yes, any party can be built only with newbies. Happened before, whyyyyyy, cause it's odds based \o/

Tbh I think Gry trusted me 'cause ever since he played with me I'm a townie and my playing style hasn't change. That's when odds bite you in the ass '-' I truly believe I have one of the lowest percentages of being mafia/third party, which is no definite argument either.

You're one of the fishiest ones to me, Gol. Being afraid of voting today could make sense, but yday it just looked staged. And, again, for someone that is as active as you and post as much as you, I was expecting more insights and to be a bigger piece on decisions right now, but you're "adding not adding".

And tbh I do suspect Ustie for the same reasons kinda. Dude ask too much, yet avoid too much, imo, even after saying he has an important role, hence why he can't reveal it. I don't have a problem with not revealing roles but I don't see how not revealing it wouldn't put a target in his head now... First I was like "better not mention it, maybe people didn't give attention". But considering many said to be paying attention to his behaviour and the fact that he's still alive, that seemed odd to me.
Uste just said he is a BP townie btw
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
dont' know, it's double edged but the whole thing about a det is to provide (depending on circumstances ofc) investigation results, to help finding out mafia, that's what I've been taught the 1st mafia I've played. But at the same time if a det tells about his role providing he is credible, anyone who votes/lynches him becomes suspicious.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

See Mazino died, and we know nothing about his investigations that's a big loss.
Unless you're super sure of your sanity, which is hard, I don't see why someone should do that. You can't even be sure that there's another doctor there, sane, to protect the detective after "his revelation".
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Omg, I am so behind. I can't believe I'm still alive. Ok. Well, I have a ton of reading to do and I missed an entire day it seems.

I'm sorry, Evil-sempaiii. :scry

BARK BARK.
Hey Naomi :cheerbunny I was afraid Evil is about to hostkill you for the inactivity. Try to participate a bit now and help us win the game.

*dies because there was chocolate in the cookie*
Gee I wonder, how about looking at the votekill list? :rolleyes:

As I said I already said "gnut,james,farf,ust and hardy" in last day and I am pretty sure there is one mafia inside of them.Yes I didn't target her during last game because we don't have to lol in last game people killed each other almost more than mafia.
Okey where is that trust coming from ? You ask her if you can trust her,she said yes and you started to trust her wtf ? and you trust hardy ? really ? actually how can you guys trust anyone in the first place ?
LOL how is that an excuse for not killing her last game? From what I see you're just trying to frame her for no reason, so stop it turk-man. Yes that's where my trust comes from exactly :nod I also asked Panda, but it seems he was guilt ridden as he didn't answer me.

yeah if you are detective please for the love of god dont pull a Mazino on us :notlikethis
I swear I'll be picking on him for months after the game ends because of that :4head

What is Bf :hurr o
Boyfriendo? :hurr
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
LOL how is that an excuse for not killing her last game? From what I see you're just trying to frame her for no reason, so stop it turk-man. Yes that's where my trust comes from exactly :nod I also asked Panda, but it seems he was guilt ridden as he didn't answer me.
What did you ask me?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hardy seems to contribute a plenty, so I don't really suspect him tbh.
That.

In spite of number, content-wise Hardy contributed more than most of in my honest opinion. Don't get butthurt, but more than Gol and his avalanche of post, for example. But of course I'm super biased about Hardy '-'" Then again, he was mafia just recently and had a completely different playing style, so being more quiet now doesn't say anything about him to me.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Maz might be a good call, I'd go for him rather than james.
Hm, no. Unless a doctor would tell us it was him, the mafia was the target of James' party for sure. Wouldn't it be better to know what's the last killing party? Could be mentor, serial killer, etc, we still don't know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top