Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm, well seems no is actually reading my other posts.. I'm the BP so Ust can't be. Except you guys want to think there's 2 in a single game. I didn't want to state outright because I knew not everyone would get the point but seems no one is actually getting the point. Dunno if they have a strongman but at least it's a fair trade to take out a mafia when we practically have no other solid leads
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Why???? Aonori I read many of your posts in many different sections(Magi, SnK, here), you usually always give your reasons when stating things like that. What gives?
It was in the same paragraph you quoted the phrase from Gry:nerd and I checked all of james posts he went to votekill xi0, naomi and votekilled holt while saying that he would change his vote if he gave hints on his role.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Come on Panda. It's because I can't know for sure which is why I ask. I can't go around suspecting every single player, so instead of going with "guilty until proven innocent", for some people like you and Farfs I want to go with "innocent until proven guilty". Or does that just make sense for me?
...I think I'm going with your guilt feeling about lying to me as the reason why you didn't answer before :cookiehand
Well, I mean, of course I know that. But regardless of what approach you (or I, since I do the same) take, it's merely betting that the contribution is sincere.

For what it's worth, I didn't see you asking 'can I trust you?' earlier, all I remember is 'what is your role?' to which I responded 'I'm powerless' or something.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not sure if smart cookie or confirmation that mafia have no strongman.. :notsure
Didn't see this but I addressed this in my earlier post. We have a chance to take out a 90% sure mafia. Even if I do die, it's a good trade.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If anything we need to take down james mafia buddies first and then focus on the 3rd boss or we will be having multiple double kill night phases.
Not rly. Mafia wins based on numbers, they need to be equal or majority. If we have another party aiding on making them smaller, I'd rather shoot both sides and let them shoot each other as well than go 1 vs 1.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Not sure if smart cookie or confirmation that mafia have no strongman.. :notsure
Boyfriendooo <3

If Holt is right, then Erin must be in cahoots with him since Erin suggested the Bulletproof role which Uste just agreed with and Erin went: ok Uste's clear
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.

Votekill Ustegius (again) :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok so I go to bed and then suddenly I get a 2 votes -Ust and Gary- for being ¨fishy¨? What kind of bs argument is that, might as well vote everyone then, who isn't ¨fishy¨? And not only that, but then I read Aonori, go1 and Kat suddenly suspecting me and giving arguments while I'm out. Those arguments aren't better than ¨he's suspicious¨ though, but suddenly they all add and who knows, I might die. Why can't you guys say all that when I'm around?

Kat, tell me what's so bad about not spamming and contributing with almost every single one of my posts?

Btw I'm pretty sure Bulletproof is BP -cause, Bullet Proof- not Bf. With that said, I would vote for Ust without a doubt if he hand't claimed BP at this point -doesn't make him 100 % trustworthy, but it's still a risky claim quite early.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hm, well seems no is actually reading my other posts.. I'm the BP so Ust can't be. Except you guys want to think there's 2 in a single game. I didn't want to state outright because I knew not everyone would get the point but seems no one is actually getting the point. Dunno if they have a strongman but at least it's a fair trade to take out a mafia when we practically have no other solid leads
Considering we have 2 mafia teams, it could be possible (both having strongmen).

Tfw we have 2 townies, 2 bp and no doc or det :feelsbadman
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
But I actually missed the post where he said he was bulletproof somehow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't see this but I addressed this in my earlier post. We have a chance to take out a 90% sure mafia. Even if I do die, it's a good trade.
Holt-kun I really want to believe you, but... if mafia have no strongman it would be very worth it for one of them to sacrifice themselves to make town lynch the real bulletproof. If you're lying to us we will lynch our bulletproof now and then you next day, but at that point we would've already lost our bulletproof... So this is a really tricky situation now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, well seems no is actually reading my other posts.. I'm the BP so Ust can't be. Except you guys want to think there's 2 in a single game. I didn't want to state outright because I knew not everyone would get the point but seems no one is actually getting the point. Dunno if they have a strongman but at least it's a fair trade to take out a mafia when we practically have no other solid leads
Tbh 2 BPs, Bodyguard and Doctor sounds OP, it's not even about having a repeated 2 BPs.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Considering we have 2 mafia teams, it could be possible (both having strongmen).

Tfw we have 2 townies, 2 bp and no doc or det :feelsbadman
That's extreme imo. We already have a possible assassin and maybe two nobles or something. Two BPs and two strongmen seem off
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hm, well seems no is actually reading my other posts.. I'm the BP so Ust can't be. Except you guys want to think there's 2 in a single game. I didn't want to state outright because I knew not everyone would get the point but seems no one is actually getting the point. Dunno if they have a strongman but at least it's a fair trade to take out a mafia when we practically have no other solid leads
We did read your posts and all went back to see what you are refering too, there was no need to rush and outright state your role
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt-kun I really want to believe you, but... if mafia have no strongman it would be very worth it for one of them to sacrifice themselves to make town lynch the real bulletproof. If you're lying to us we will lynch our bulletproof now and then you next day, but at that point we would've already lost our bulletproof... So this is a really tricky situation now.
Is it? Ustegius claimed to be BP, it was apparently suggested by Erin. Afterwards, he proceeds to act like he's now 100% confirmed Townie. Also, I was hardly a big suspect. Why would I risk claiming BP when someone else did? It's not worth the risk this early. We have to consider they're probably 2 mafia teams. Mafia win by having equal numbers to townie. That basically means not sacrificing unless it's absolutely necessary or the numbers are close to equal
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.

Votekill Ustegius (again) :derp
Dunno if we can assume he's lying cause we maybe have two nobles in this game, although I don't recall seeing the other anon vote since Santa died.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hm, well seems no is actually reading my other posts.. I'm the BP so Ust can't be. Except you guys want to think there's 2 in a single game. I didn't want to state outright because I knew not everyone would get the point but seems no one is actually getting the point. Dunno if they have a strongman but at least it's a fair trade to take out a mafia when we practically have no other solid leads
Votekill Ust fak this
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We did read your posts and all went back to see what you are refering too, there was no need to rush and outright state your role
Well nobody has clear suspects. Everyone's pretty much voting on vague stuff. I saw an opportunity to take out a pretty much confirmed mafia and I took it. I also didn't want to outright state my role but no one seemed to get my point
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top