Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Holt-kun I really want to believe you, but... if mafia have no strongman it would be very worth it for one of them to sacrifice themselves to make town lynch the real bulletproof. If you're lying to us we will lynch our bulletproof now and then you next day, but at that point we would've already lost our bulletproof... So this is a really tricky situation now.
But didn't his reveal seem pretty fishy? "Are you BF?" "Yeah I am, lol might get killed now" also BF as the name for Bulletproof seems weird (BP makes more sense to me) so them immediately understanding it might have been a plan they made last night or some spontaneous collab
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Well nobody has clear suspects. Everyone's pretty much voting on vague stuff. I saw an opportunity to take out a pretty much confirmed mafia and I took it. I also didn't want to outright state my role but no one seemed to get my point
I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).

About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.

For now,

votekill Ust
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Ust

Basically cause I trust Holt way more (people had reasons against Ust for a while now, excluding the being old bs, like not being super participative *different from active imo*, questioning and dropping with too little answer, setting a target in his head with the 'i have an important role' but not sharing *altho it does fit the BP behaviour but it's also convenient* and so on). Plus, I think that not knowing if we could have 2 BPs or not would damage the game a lot. Hopefully that won't lead us to kill 2 BPs... but as I said, I think that's super unlikely considering we have bodyguard, doctor, and a so claimed bomb trap.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also, just think about it, why reveal himself as BP if he was really one? Having the role means trying to attract mafia to attempt a kill so the townie survives a night phase without kill. He didn't really have a reason to outright state his role yet someone suggests it and he causally agrees. He pretty much rendered his role useless the instant he did so because that either means he wouldn't be targeted or the strongman would kill him. Horrible choice of action for someone experienced
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah, that was sarcasm, it's a non-statement, it means nothing. Please don't say stuff for the sake of saying stuff, it's hard enough to wrap our heads around facts as is smh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------



I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).

About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.

For now,

votekill Ust
Santa can't gift himself and he has to choose other players for gifts every night so a second noble is the easiest solution to that problem
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Also, just think about it, why reveal himself as BP if he was really one? Having the role means trying to attract mafia to attempt a kill so the townie survives a night phase without kill. He didn't really have a reason to outright state his role yet someone suggests it and he causally agrees. He pretty much rendered his role useless the instant he did so because that either means he wouldn't be targeted or the strongman would kill him. Horrible choice of action for someone experienced
Yeah, after I read your post I thought the same thing: better to claim something important, have the mafia target you, then survive (and leave them guessing how). Literally no reason to reveal that you're a BP just for the sake of doing so.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So OP that we nearly lost all of them by day 3 :derp
Setting-wise is OP @.@ You put two parties to kill and add 4 saviors to the main target one xD Not to say we killed the Doctor '-' (two people died on N2 and N3, so assassin looks less likely than gift maybe?), and we didn't lose the BPs, dramaqueen.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Does anyone have any strong feelings about someone being mafia (or third party for that matter), other than Uste?

If so, lemme know. :cookiehand

BARK BARK!
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Not rly. Mafia wins based on numbers, they need to be equal or majority. If we have another party aiding on making them smaller, I'd rather shoot both sides and let them shoot each other as well than go 1 vs 1.
How can you shoot both sides if you arent certain what type of group is the 3rd boss about though? Also what if it isnt another mafia team but simply a third party? + we can pressure jame's mafia group into trying to kill the other group if they lose one more member on lynch today and we get points for it, also not all of the inactives are mafias and we know two of them arent affiliated with james group so why not try to lynch another potential mafia member from james group or third boss group that wasnt cleared out of suspicions yet, so we get good odds at not lynching another townie and lose points?

Plus jame's mafia group wont be killed off so easily so it will take time to take them all down.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Santa can't gift himself and he has to choose other players for gifts every night so a second noble is the easiest solution to that problem
Well, second noble or simply gift power doesn't really matter, it's not like that particular power is the top priority I guess. Thanks for clearing that up though.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Guys I'm on phone so not gonna make a big post. Ok so I dont believe there are 2 BPs so I will change my vote to Ust most probably. Though I still think that Gary x Lulu might be a thing but having Ust said he is a BP when there is another BP in the game makes me leave that for the next day phase.


@Hardy Well I was just saying ur play is different. You didnt even jump on me after I made a mistake like that but Im not sayi g u r my top suspect or sth. Just pointed out change of ur behaviour.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Boyfriendooo <3

If Holt is right, then Erin must be in cahoots with him since Erin suggested the Bulletproof role which Uste just agreed with and Erin went: ok Uste's clear
Heu why ... I suggested BP based on his last hints (passive night role) assuming he told the truth, as I suggested that Gnut could be santa and so on... I 've just asked, I have nothing to do with the truthfulness of his answer. But if there's another BF claim, that's a different story.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Also, just think about it, why reveal himself as BP if he was really one? Having the role means trying to attract mafia to attempt a kill so the townie survives a night phase without kill. He didn't really have a reason to outright state his role yet someone suggests it and he causally agrees. He pretty much rendered his role useless the instant he did so because that either means he wouldn't be targeted or the strongman would kill him. Horrible choice of action for someone experienced
Yeah, the only reason I would think a bulletproof might reveal his or her role would be because they were about to be lynched or really needed the trust of the townies.

...or they're mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votekill S31 aka Ustegius

If lawl targets James we could find out which 3rd alien party we have to go against while
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, after I read your post I thought the same thing: better to claim something important, have the mafia target you, then survive (and leave them guessing how). Literally no reason to reveal that you're a BP just for the sake of doing so.
He did claim he was important tho, when he was questioning Misho and Misho questioned him back.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Heu why ... I suggested BP based on his last hints (passive night role) assuming he told the truth, as I suggested that Gnut could be santa and so on... I 've just asked, I have nothing to do with the truthfulness of his answer. But if there's another BF claim, that's a different story.
His reply was still way too non-chalantly especially since we are in a tight spot as townies anyway and you went
To me Uste is cleared of suspicion :)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is it? Ustegius claimed to be BP, it was apparently suggested by Erin. Afterwards, he proceeds to act like he's now 100% confirmed Townie. Also, I was hardly a big suspect. Why would I risk claiming BP when someone else did? It's not worth the risk this early. We have to consider they're probably 2 mafia teams. Mafia win by having equal numbers to townie. That basically means not sacrificing unless it's absolutely necessary or the numbers are close to equal
But then what about Ust? He knew that it's risky claiming BP because someone else most likely is one already. If he was mafia what was he hoping to get from this? Was he hoping you not to reveal his lie? If Ust really is mafia, why did he do this? Only two options: He would either gain trust if the real BP kept silent or if the BP reveals his lie, he sacrificed himself to lure out the real BP. And is that a risk a mafia would be doing? Sounds as risky as what you are doing right now if you are mafia. If we kill Ust and he's revealed mafia you are gonna be strongmanned tonight Holt...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How can you shoot both sides if you arent certain what type of group is the 3rd boss about though? Also what if it isnt another mafia team but simply a third party? + we can pressure jame's mafia group into trying to kill the other group if they lose one more member on lynch today and we get points for it, also not all of the inactives are mafias and we know two of them arent affiliated with james group so why not try to lynch another potential mafia member from james group or third boss group that wasnt cleared out of suspicions yet, so we get good odds at not lynching another townie and lose points?

Plus jame's mafia group wont be killed off so easily so it will take time to take them all down.
I meant I don't see narrowing our search to only the main mafia group as the best option @.@
I dunno what the fuck the other group is, if SK, mentor, another mafia, or wtv, but searching for both is equally important imo, so as having both shooting each other.
We can get points for boss now or later, it's a complicated task anyway. Now it sounds like we're saying the same and before it didn't '-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Guys I'm on phone so not gonna make a big post. Ok so I dont believe there are 2 BPs so I will change my vote to Ust most probably. Though I still think that Gary x Lulu might be a thing but having Ust said he is a BP when there is another BP in the game makes me leave that for the next day phase.


@Hardy Well I was just saying ur play is different. You didnt even jump on me after I made a mistake like that but Im not sayi g u r my top suspect or sth. Just pointed out change of ur behaviour.
Not your top suspect but I'm still in your top 3 list?

What do you mean I didn't react, here I am reacting and posting about it.

I'm less engaged with this game -even though I'm loving the work Evil has put on it so far- as I'm quite less interested in mafia game itself, yet I'm still putting my best effort to read as much as I can, analyse and then give a hand with all of my posts -unless I make a joke.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top