Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Farf
Oh..that

That's vague as chameleons shit. Not solid understandable hinting. That the arrogant "oh guys dont you people get it" thing I was talking about.
It isn't vague but I elaborated since no one got my point. Also, you're reactions aren't credible. You first attacked me rather than making a defence or case for yourself. After you got called out on this, you then switched to saying you believe they're 2 BPs. Why attack if you thought so? Also, until now, you're yet to actually defend yourself. You're whole point has been that I make a ridiculous way of calling you out. Ok, let's say I did, that's beside the point. Why not face the actual issue instead? Why not talk on the fact that I claimed you lied about being the BP instead of nitpicking about how I tried to pass on my message?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
If I die, I suggest focus in block/investigating roles on Holt. Protective on Farf.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not your top suspect but I'm still in your top 3 list?

What do you mean I didn't react, here I am reacting and posting about it.

I'm less engaged with this game -even though I'm loving the work Evil has put on it so far- as I'm quite less interested in mafia game itself, yet I'm still putting my best effort to read as much as I can, analyse and then give a hand with all of my posts -unless I make a joke.
Nah tbh Ust, Gary, Lulu are top 3.

I know you are useful but arent you always? Besides anything else you can say about your role?

Actually lawl x gary still stands even if Ust is mafia. At least in my version of the theory, it could confirm Ust worked with lawl to make gary appear innocent.
Ofc it does. Just think that when somebody reveals something and then somebody else say they have the same role I think the first one to say it kinda is fucked up (unless its doc/detec for there are usually more). I wouldnt be surprised if Gary Lulu and Ust were together in one team. Ust and Lulu had some discussion back them I mean Ust didnt believe him then he did ... Dont know what that was all about but yeah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I'm thinking he probably did it because he thought there wouldn't be a BP or maybe he really did so to lure out the real one. Either way, I mentioned it's a risk I'm willing to take. I wouldn't be dying for nothing after all and imo, the mafia sacrificing someone just to get the BP when we still have a lot of advantage number wise and there's another antagonist team seems unlikely. Even if they don't have a strongman, there's no way to know that the other team doesn't have one so I think he genuinely thought there wasn't a BP
I actually think he wanted to take risk since nobody really hinted a passive night role or whatever. Maybe there is no Strongman and thats why they thought there is no BP or sth and thats why he went for it. But I dont believe there are 2 BPs and if you were mafia it would be the most stupid thing to do (to reveal a role that has already been revealed) so I do trust you now.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I actually think he wanted to take risk since nobody really hinted a passive night role or whatever. Maybe there is no Strongman and thats why they thought there is no BP or sth and thats why he went for it. But I dont believe there are 2 BPs and if you were mafia it would be the most stupid thing to do (to reveal a role that has already been revealed) so I do trust you now.
This
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Goi please get your shit together man...
Lmao sorry :XD didn't see that plus I am in bus, cant read everything :XD
Sorry again :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So my role reveal was the biggest break? Mafia pov, yes, town pov no. Even lawls info was bigger break for town than my reveal.
Actually no. From mafia pov, they'd simply get to might phase and eliminate you if they had a strongman. Townie's pov, obviously no. From a BP's pov however, yes it was a big break. If you're the BP, I still don't get why you'd so easily reveal so. Are you saying you can't handle a little pressure? I find that unlikely. People ask everyone about roles/hints, hardly anyone states their roles blatantly.

Anyway, it's up to the others to vote
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
How dare you, bitch!



Nope, Panda and Ustie.



So yeah, that's why I think maybe we should go back to Misho...
Oh please i knew you were whore when you walked in
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Farf
Oh..that



It isn't vague but I elaborated since no one got my point. Also, you're reactions aren't credible. You first attacked me rather than making a defence or case for yourself. After you got called out on this, you then switched to saying you believe they're 2 BPs. Why attack if you thought so? Also, until now, you're yet to actually defend yourself. You're whole point has been that I make a ridiculous way of calling you out. Ok, let's say I did, that's beside the point. Why not face the actual issue instead? Why not talk on the fact that I claimed you lied about being the BP instead of nitpicking about how I tried to pass on my message?
Im on mobile, I answer post as I read them since multiquote doesn't work. Yes I got mad at you first and thus attacked. It a very primal and common reaction to false accusation. Not proud of it, but calmed down soon remembered this just a game.

There is nothing to defending imho. Nothing of your points make sense. What are you accusing me of? Lying cause you are bp? But why did you not say it directly. Instead you went all vague. Yes, nobody got you. Doesn't that indicates you were too vague? The other routa is arrogance the dramatic "you don't get me dumdums". Not sure if you mafia or just sickly proud.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
So my role reveal was the biggest break? Mafia pov, yes, town pov no. Even lawls info was bigger break for town than my reveal.
Well, imo the big break came when Holt and you started to argue over BP xD

That's only true for townie pirates like the one you were last game. Mafia pirates on the other hand know completely what their stolen role does and when it can be used.
:feelsbadman

Nope, Panda and Ustie
tfw u dont accept payments in bamboo :feelsbadman
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm going back to Christmas now. Holt if you mafia, well played. If not, I recommend really thinking your "hints and logic" from a 3rd perspective. They were vague and non-sensical.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Guys, did Ao actually stop posting after those weirdly shady posts? Has this been noticed and did I miss that?

Yah, after Ustie/Erin vs Holt and Gary + Lawl, I feel like we should look into Ao .-.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Holt doesn't make sense. Why wait saying he is "the real bf". Why all the arrogant "well I thought people would get me, but I guess you are dumb". It is all rhetorics weaponry to make people agree in him feel smart. Nothing of Holts "logic" Holds. Just read his posts. It's like count in 1, 2, 3, potato.

Considering remaining time, I think this is the day town lost. I have too many vote
Actually this kind of post reminds me of how I was convincing ppl that Im not mafia but you (Bar thing) :XD

Janitor have to kill the person begore taking the role?
Wtf are you talking about Janitor? Do you even know what it is? lol
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Goi, please stop the memes and being clueless, and just post if you have something to say :/

Like, none of your recent posts have been useful or at least not memes of sorts kek
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top