Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xD

It could be the santa gift. If so, it means that that person perhaps didn't come forward with the new found ability because he or she has another role they'd like to protect, such as an important townie role or being mob.

Also I think it's cheating haha



pretend?
Pretend in it's meaning as a sinonym for words like intend and not in it's tricky way meaning and are you gonna keep replying to every single one of my posts? I will have to waste more time answering all of your replies (some highly silly btw), and it will take more time on a cell phone, so dont go complaining I wont be answering your posts once I have to recharge it's battery.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Thank you for your contribution!

---

So are we just going to ignore the Ao issue or what :')
I dont see any reason for being a issue you on the other hand are acting very suspicious after I started exposing james posting behavior in the past few days, dont tell me you are his mafia buddy now:3c
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,624
Gender
Female
Country
China
*cough cough* apple *cough cough*

:kappa
Are you serious?

What happened to not placing votes on Ust until you were certain about his position?

Well he's a suspect in most people's book. Not sure how else to go about it. What do you propose? It's either he gets checked by a detective who has identified his sanity or another investigative role or he gets pressured
... Truth be told, I'm voting for Ao tomorrow, regardless of Ust' involvement with mafia
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Cant acess my mail on the phone for some reason and since u wanted this cryptic piece of crap




1. K1ll 4c+10n->DigitalDude->5ucc35


Ust being not a BP kinda makes sense to me going all the way back when I mentioned that i had investigative role and how he tryharded to make me spill the beans so to speak... Imo he was hoping i was a detective.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,624
Gender
Female
Country
China
Pretend in it's meaning as a sinonym for words like intend and not in it's tricky way meaning and are you gonna keep replying to every single one of my posts? I will have to waste more time answering all of your replies (some highly silly btw), and it will take more time on a cell phone, so dont go complaining I wont be answering your posts once I have to recharge it's battery.
Pretend is synonymous for intend?

Eh as for the rest, if you're too good to answer my comments (as they're a waste of time apparently), I kinda know enough

I dont see any reason for being a issue you on the other hand are acting very suspicious after I started exposing james posting behavior in the past few days, dont tell me you are his mafia buddy now:3c
Yeah it's exactly this kind of thing that makes you suspicious

> 'hey you're doing this and that'
> *takes offense*
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG could this be uglier? :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anyway, I don't think Evil will end this day phase by the time everybody has said something but I will be going to sleep soon soo. I still do suspect Gary x Lulu. Aaaand I don't really believe in the 2 BP thing. Also it would be funny if both of them are actually mafia :XD

ANYBODY WHO HAS A NIGHT ROLE OR WTV ROLE AND RECEIVES A PM FROM THE HOST TELL ME IF HE SPEAKS THAT WEIRD LANGUAGE IN THE PM OR NOT THANKS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are 4 different themes...
where can I change it?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We only have a Like button, so no more splitting between the two, that's just how the add-on is setup I guess. We simply mashed the two numbers together from the old board and that constitutes your Likes Received here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This new set up is messing with me. But back to the grind i suppose. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! And now back to bathing in the blood of my enemies.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm going to assume that Evil will be back to start the dayphase again. Unfortunate that it had to be interrupted.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I remember the last page being 103 in the old format so pages are shorter now because quoted texts are shortened, I like the new design so far, especially as a mostly mobile user.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ew, Anuz, fuck off.


Let's narrow down the second noble so we can ask the correct questions and get the answer from him.
I was noble before, we can totally hint to it, just can't admit it. Knowing if we have two helps with the BP case. PLUS I WANT MISHO @.@
How exactly can the exposition of the noble help with the BP case? Maybe it's too early for me but I don't really get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top