Hey guys just got back home. Still need me?
Pretend in it's meaning as a sinonym for words like intend and not in it's tricky way meaning and are you gonna keep replying to every single one of my posts? I will have to waste more time answering all of your replies (some highly silly btw), and it will take more time on a cell phone, so dont go complaining I wont be answering your posts once I have to recharge it's battery.Omo it doesn't have to be a noble xD
It could be the santa gift. If so, it means that that person perhaps didn't come forward with the new found ability because he or she has another role they'd like to protect, such as an important townie role or being mob.
Also I think it's cheating haha
pretend?
I dont see any reason for being a issue you on the other hand are acting very suspicious after I started exposing james posting behavior in the past few days, dont tell me you are his mafia buddy nowThank you for your contribution!
---
So are we just going to ignore the Ao issue or what :')

Are you serious?*cough cough* apple *cough cough*
![]()
... Truth be told, I'm voting for Ao tomorrow, regardless of Ust' involvement with mafiaWell he's a suspect in most people's book. Not sure how else to go about it. What do you propose? It's either he gets checked by a detective who has identified his sanity or another investigative role or he gets pressured
Pretend is synonymous for intend?Pretend in it's meaning as a sinonym for words like intend and not in it's tricky way meaning and are you gonna keep replying to every single one of my posts? I will have to waste more time answering all of your replies (some highly silly btw), and it will take more time on a cell phone, so dont go complaining I wont be answering your posts once I have to recharge it's battery.
Yeah it's exactly this kind of thing that makes you suspiciousI dont see any reason for being a issue you on the other hand are acting very suspicious after I started exposing james posting behavior in the past few days, dont tell me you are his mafia buddy now![]()

There are 4 different themes...OMG could this be uglier?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
where can I change it?There are 4 different themes...
At the bottom leftwhere can I change it?
ok thanks the ultraviolet or wtv it is ... also we dont have thanks button? :/At the bottom left

Yup i am having it atm xdCoffee theme is the best !!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How exactly can the exposition of the noble help with the BP case? Maybe it's too early for me but I don't really get it.Ew, Anuz, fuck off.
Let's narrow down the second noble so we can ask the correct questions and get the answer from him.
I was noble before, we can totally hint to it, just can't admit it. Knowing if we have two helps with the BP case. PLUS I WANT MISHO @.@