The barkeeper play was different since there were no 2 barkeepers now there are 2 BPs and I believe that if it wasnt you but if somebody else did it you would suspect them just like we suspect you
Possibly. But as I've said, there is nothing really back it up. There are only two claims. Another of which was conducted in a very unthoughtfull matter. And not talking about mine. But Holt already said he agrees, that it wasn't very well played out.
Exactly. You said you investigate dead players. The mafia read that too! So WHY do you need to still deny being a mortician at that point? Because you could have been a mafia, leaving the backdoor open to say that you never claimed Mortician. You've done that before too, if I recall correctly.
You also got personal. You've insulted me a plenty already. I don't have to take that anymore. Beside, I'm just being honest here. I don't think you are a good player and thus don't expect good plays from you. This is not really an personal insult, it's an opinion on your general play. That's why I think you could as mafia play as if an investigator. That isn't exactly a bad mafia play either. There are plenty of roles to hint at, so you can pick a suitable one just right before needed. And you can weed out the real investagators, which is very important for mafia to do.
First of all I am a super nice guy. Now that we got this out of the way:
1.I was semi-joking about you being bad, since you said it yourself that you are playing bad this time. Sorry if it offended you.
2. I didn't deny being a mortician, but I didn't feel the need to actually type it . I felt like most of you understood what I meant. I am not so elaborate as to weed out detectives or investigators by that claim of mine nor do I even know how to do it since you were kind enough to suggest that I am horrible at this game.
3. I am rather interested you jerk me back and forth about the claim thingy, but yet say nothing when farfalla basically lied about her claim. TFW prostitute is a useless role nowadays.
4.THats all i believe
Possibly. But as I've said, there is nothing really back it up. There are only two claims. Another of which was conducted in a very unthoughtfull matter. And not talking about mine. But Holt already said he agrees, that it wasn't very well played out.
But why did you reveal it anyway? You werent even in a danger? It was out of blue and BP is a role that should be kept secret as long as possible. It looked like you just wanted to look like townie in our eyes by claiming a role so I dont know Ustie really
First of all I am a super nice guy. Now that we got this out of the way:
1.I was semi-joking about you being bad, since you said it yourself that you are playing bad this time. Sorry if it offended you.
2. I didn't deny being a mortician, but I didn't feel the need to actually type it . I felt like most of you understood what I meant. I am not so elaborate as to weed out detectives or investigators by that claim of mine nor do I even know how to do it since you were kind enough to suggest that I am horrible at this game.
3. I am rather interested you jerk me back and forth about the claim thingy, but yet say nothing when farfalla basically lied about her claim. TFW prostitute is a useless role nowadays.
4.THats all i believe
Saying you are a nice guy is actually a pretty bad thing these days you know. The term has mostly negative image. I'd use it cautiosly.
1. I didn't understand you were joking. And you say you were just semi-joking. So you were also semi-insulting me? But yeah, I did not play well. Apology accepted, even if I consider that a pretty half-assed one.
2. But why? When you obviously play a role, why can't you say it out loud? The mafia also understood you as well as others. The only reason I can think of, is the backdoor. Leaving the chance to day that I did not say I was a mortician. You've done that before too I think. Played like you have a certain role and then when it turn out you can't have it, you've said "Oh, but I never said so really".
3. I never noticed Farfalla's lie. Could you tell me about this? As I said during the christmas, I was on mobile and didn't have a good chance to read all, so I might have completly missed that.
4. Okay.
But why did you reveal it anyway? You werent even in a danger? It was out of blue and BP is a role that should be kept secret as long as possible. It looked like you just wanted to look like townie in our eyes by claiming a role so I dont know Ustie really
I was asked about more and more hints. Many people listed me suspicous even before that. I thought that saying my role would gain me trust, since I already had to give so many hints it was coming obivous. Apparently it made me mafia instead.
But yeah, I see your point. Mafia trying hard to gain trust could do that. I didn't think of it back when I revealed.
Saying you are a nice guy is actually a pretty bad thing these days you know. The term has mostly negative image. I'd use it cautiosly.
1. I didn't understand you were joking. And you say you were just semi-joking. So you were also semi-insulting me? But yeah, I did not play well. Apology accepted, even if I consider that a pretty half-assed one.
2. But why? When you obviously play a role, why can't you say it out loud? The mafia also understood you as well as others. The only reason I can think of, is the backdoor. Leaving the chance to day that I did not say I was a mortician. You've done that before too I think. Played like you have a certain role and then when it turn out you can't have it, you've said "Oh, but I never said so really".
3. I never noticed Farfalla's lie. Could you tell me about this? As I said during the christmas, I was on mobile and didn't have a good chance to read all, so I might have completly missed that.
4. Okay.
1.Wtv
2.No, I just didn't see the need to reveal i guess a possibly important role on Day2. No more backdooring....
3. On day 1 or 2 farf said her role was not important at all or have little importance don't remember the wording exactly but now she comes out as a prostitute.
4. Okay have to head out. Peace butthurt-chan
But revealing Prostitute as mafia is also quite risky no? Especially in a big game like this where a prostitute is likely to be. Its not like Im trying to defend her or sth Im just saying that its risky. She also explained why she thinks its useless IIRC.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ustie since you fucked up your post I will not quote but say like this. I think there are ways how to tell us that yo ucant reveal it just yet. But were you in a position of being lynched?
Well, a bit fishy. But makes sense, since it's a pretty strong role in right circumantances (though can be harmfull for town too). So you say you are useless to avoid mafia attention. Besides, using an adjective about a role as hint is really a vague hint after all, because you can always argue what is useless and what is not, since it's all subjective. But prostitute is hard role to claim and there is no one to questions.
So I don't really find that as weird as making it obvious you are a mortician but still not saying it directly. That to me still makes no sense at all.
But revealing Prostitute as mafia is also quite risky no? Especially in a big game like this where a prostitute is likely to be. Its not like Im trying to defend her or sth Im just saying that its risky. She also explained why she thinks its useless IIRC.
Yeah that she doesn't know whom to sex etc? Sounds very staged and rehearsed tbh. Not buying it. This is a first time I see someone claiming to have a non-important role. Blocking power is clearly important.... You dont have to claim it right away just dont say its useless. Feels like she wanted to claim something else first but then changed her mind mid way
1.Wtv
2.No, I just didn't see the need to reveal i guess a possibly important role on Day2. No more backdooring....
3. On day 1 or 2 farf said her role was not important at all or have little importance don't remember the wording exactly but now she comes out as a prostitute.
4. Okay have to head out. Peace butthurt-chan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You say thats about it like its a no big deal. THat grill is a liar.
1. Yeah, you kind a said you are sorry, but then kinda not. But wtv.
2. But you revealed it already by your words and actions. For everyone with half-a-brain. Why then you can't answer a direct yes/no question?
3. Yeah heard that from Kat already. Rather questionable.
4. Me. Peace Mr. Nice Guy.
Yeah that she doesn't know whom to sex etc? Sounds very staged and rehearsed tbh. Not buying it. This is a first time I see someone claiming to have a non-important role. Blocking power is clearly important.... You dont have to claim it right away just dont say its useless. Feels like she wanted to claim something else first but then changed her mind mid way
So I don't really find that as weird as making it obvious you are a mortician but still not saying it directly. That to me still makes no sense at all.
I said I couldnt use it night 1 I needed dead people. I sure as hell not claiming a doctor with this, why would you need me actually typing out my role?
I said I couldnt use it night 1 I needed dead people. I sure as hell not claiming a doctor with this, why would you need me actually typing out my role?
Because why not when you are so obvious? Only answer to that I can logically think of is the rhetorical backdoor. And yeah, I left you alone afterwhile, so you could have your dead people.
Because why not when you are so obvious? Only answer to that I can logically think of is the rhetorical backdoor. And yeah, I left you alone afterwhile, so you could have your dead people.
Well my reasoning was that if maybe people like Go1 or Piplup or Panda are mafia it could slip past them and they wouldn't kill me next night. but overall I saw absolutely no reason to spell it out. But I am rather tired talking about the same thing over and over, lets just see how this unfolds.Ciao
Gonna throw a random votekill in there because I'm adjusting to the new look and honestly there isn't much to go on. If there is an investigator he/she is slacking.
Votekill HoiHoi
Not that i actually suspect you, but there is too much air between the logic in this game because most people are on vacation/not as active because of the holidays.
Honestly, @Machi-tan you're playing very randomly. It's like you just pop in to fulfill post requirements and I'm not just talking about today. It's been like that since the game started..
About Farfalla, not sure. Prostitute is far from a useless role tbh. There's also Lawl who apparently quoted evil's pm but had disrepancies when compared to how Evil has been posting. Then g01 who's 'playing safe'. It's even worse considering I'm not even sure how many mafia are in the game
Because why not when you are so obvious? Only answer to that I can logically think of is the rhetorical backdoor. And yeah, I left you alone afterwhile, so you could have your dead people.
Same with Kat, Piplup and (some others) however. Your criticism is valid, but applies to others as well. While Lawl is indeed fairly suspicious, it's not like there aren't any others in this exact situation.
Possibly. But as I've said, there is nothing really back it up. There are only two claims. Another of which was conducted in a very unthoughtfull matter. And not talking about mine. But Holt already said he agrees, that it wasn't very well played out.