Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, I don't feel too good about this, but !votekill Sei. Sorry Ust, this feels like the time you were barkeeper and you got killed off but I can't prove to myself or to others that you're town. If you're actually town I'm sorry and I'll try to revive you if I get them points.

Ust could you please do some closing words? Write us all your thoughts in 1 message, they could be very useful for day 4 if you're truly town. At this point that's the best way of helping us win the game.



I hope you did well.
Well, Holt and lawl obviously questionable, since I'm town.

Based on rule of 3, Kat, g01, lawl and you.

Inactive and quickly to jump wagon; Machi, Aonori, Naomi

No hints about roles of: xi0, Hardy

Otherwise notable: Farfy, since the debate of what is usefull and what is not.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Actually if he is the BP and he dies and we revive him we would win right? Since he would be confirmed and couldnt be killed at night ? sounds cool! Hang in there Ustie if you are the BP we will get you back!
was directed at this btw
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually if he is the BP and he dies and we revive him we would win right? Since he would be confirmed and couldnt be killed at night ? sounds cool! Hang in there Ustie if you are the BP we will get you back!
They could then still have a strongman. And only 1 confirmed townie doesn't save us if we still lynch wrong people, like in the last game where we had James as jesus but someone still got all the townies killed.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think Evil said in the discussion thread, that revived people might not have their old roles back. Might I remember wrong though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think Evil said in the discussion thread, that revived people might not have their old roles back. Might I remember wrong though.
Would be really spicy, but a little weird too as we would almost immediately lose that role if it was like a doctor orso
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Man not as easy as I thought :/ Fcking Strongman well if there is one lets kill him
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I think Evil said in the discussion thread, that revived people might not have their old roles back. Might I remember wrong though.
I thought he said they would have their roles back, I may have read that wrong..
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Well, Holt and lawl obviously questionable, since I'm town.

Based on rule of 3, Kat, g01, lawl and you.

Inactive and quickly to jump wagon; Machi, Aonori, Naomi

No hints about roles of: xi0, Hardy

Otherwise notable: Farfy, since the debate of what is usefull and what is not.
You know, I really need to see the post counting section can anybody give hints on where it is? I have no idea (especially after the program changes)

I can change my vote if I want so it will be like I did quits on this bandwagon:XD Your little bet with lawl is making me wonder if I should jump off this bandwagon before it shipwrecks and I lose points:gwah (but assuming you are trolling and are mafia well I lose the chance to win points, which I doubt case otherwise why would you place yourself in a bet you knew you would lose if you are mafia? On the otherhand Lawl might have accepted the bet out of trying to not look mafia level guilt suspected by everyone else by not accepting it... My head is about to overheat:xp).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
You know, I really need to see the post counting section can anybody give hints on where it is? I have no idea (especially after the program changes)

I can change my vote if I want so it will be like I did quits on this bandwagon:XD Your little bet with lawl is making me wonder if I should jump off this bandwagon before it shipwrecks and I lose points:gwah (but assuming you are trolling and are mafia well I lose the chance to win points, which I doubt case otherwise why would you place yourself in a bet you knew you would lose if you are mafia? On the otherhand Lawl might have accepted the bet out of trying to not look mafia level guilt suspected by everyone else by not accepting it... My head is about to overheat:xp).
Click on the large number next to replies rofl

As for the rest, nice
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just came home from work, and catching up on the discussion.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lmao @TSPanda you're really not being nice at all towards Aonori, why? Seems like you don't like him at all.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao @TSPanda you're really not being nice at all towards Aonori, why? Seems like you don't like him at all.
Nothing really, I couldn't leave a large comment behind as that might be a waste of Ao-sama' precious time :>
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn, this is rather difficult to think through. We might have 2 BP's which would make us lynch both but I don't think Evil would be that repetitive in having 2 nobles and also 2BP in the same game. Which means one out of Holt and Ust is lying. Both their "coming out" as BP's was handled weird. Ust just straight up agreed when Erin simply asked and Holt who did the whole "(john cena) why can't you see it" thing with his role reveal (which might be hype induced since he thought he finally got a lead in the otherwise pretty unclear state we were in), I'll go for Ust out of these two because of the way he revealed his role and initially went for Holt's way of revealing his role (prideful and looking down on others) instead of going against his claim directly. I'm far from sure though and have kind of a bad feeling in my gut though. But I gotta vote for someone so votekill Sei/Ustegius
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Gry maybe panda doesnt like the "Ao" color:gwah:3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nothing really, I couldn't leave a large comment behind as that might be a waste of Ao-sama' precious time :>
Thanks for remembering me when I'm logged out always good to know (it's funny that now I get a notification for every time my memorial posts are quoted though):gwah:hip:hee
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Damn, this is rather difficult to think through. We might have 2 BP's which would make us lynch both but I don't think Evil would be that repetitive in having 2 nobles and also 2BP in the same game. Which means one out of Holt and Ust is lying. Both their "coming out" as BP's was handled weird. Ust just straight up agreed when Erin simply asked and Holt who did the whole "(john cena) why can't you see it" thing with his role reveal (which might be hype induced since he thought he finally got a lead in the otherwise pretty unclear state we were in), I'll go for Ust out of these two because of the way he revealed his role and initially went for Holt's way of revealing his role (prideful and looking down on others) instead of going against his claim directly. I'm far from sure though and have kind of a bad feeling in my gut though. But I gotta vote for someone so votekill Sei/Ustegius
This is a logic I will never understand. I answered yes to a direct yes or no question. How is that weird, suspicious or questionable? Wouldn't it be suspicous if I answered something other than yes or no? I don't know what I was supposed to defend myself directly from, since there was nothing to defend from. After a long time of not saying why, but still manically trying to get me lynched, Holt I said because he is really BP. Well all I could say at that point is, that well, I am BP too. Either there is two of us, or you are lying. But before that, I had nothing else to go by, yet people wanted me to defend myself.

Desin, do you have a night action?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
don't like bandwagons,
will trust my gut and keep my vote on Go1 . If Uste lies, fine, don't need my vote, if he tells the truth at least my conscience is clear.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Kat It has nothing with being 'useless' and everything to do with xmas followed by a 2 day down on the server. So don't get all salty with me.

@lawlett-kun I legitimately don't have much to go on. This is my first game after all.

@Holt I wouldn't say that, I talked a lot the first day, and a good amount the second day. I've just been not as talkative today because the server was down and i came in at a random time. Feel free to go back and check the posts... maybe you just skip right over me?


Not sure where the bandwagoning charge comes in from because i made it a point to avoid voting with the popular trend and lynching someone I wasn't over 60% sure about.

I have a night action. I'm useless by myself. I think those two hints are good enough because i've been in and out of the thread, so there.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, huge post ahead:

1. Sry for taking so long to come back and posting less on the following days. Iºm in Argentina, spending a lot of time with his folks, speaking a language I dunno, so yeah, got too busy to be in the game super often now^^, I also wanna enjoy my trip and my vacations and his keyboard honestly SUCKS. Didnºt think the game would last a lot more than 5 real days.

2. For the love of God, it doesnºt matter if they had a strongman or not in the ºlets revive the BP so we winª case. Mafia win when they are equal number or a majority over townies u.u shame on you guys for forgetting that... super critical and old info.

3. Poopfaces. Get attached to my personal POV on my role and ignore that, from the very beginning, Gry questioned me about my role and I said ªI do have an ability which has a very low chance of being effective, hence why I see it as uselessª, he even said I should have used the word ªweakª instead that (which you guys would nitpick on anyway :3 ) But yeah, lame that the second part of the ªhintsª wasnt in the list. I still see Prostitute as useless until very late game as well, we were 24, with chance of blocking an important townie, FML. Now weºre still over 15 if Iºm not mistaken, I still see myself as super prone to do nothing at night. I just did ªan important blockª with Ustie and it didnºt help shit, lol xD

5. Misho :3 I could block you this night so Iºd look more trustworthy?

4. Iºm super bugged by the fact that Ustie has a huge majority of votes on him, specially considering that some people didnºt put a lot of thought in it. Thought that mafia wouldnºt be so eager to jump on a comrade and,<as I said, if heºs third party, heºs a mentor with a mentee to be able to kill last night (only possibility I could think of). Considered changing my vote but I donºt see how that would change his situation and would also hint to what I plan on doing at night, soooooo...

6. Gry, I donºt get why you said that if Ustie is mafia, then Holt is 99% a nightkill. I mean, his claim is that heºs the BP and thatºs the core of the discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
7. Forgot to say but I super doubt that Evil would write ¨DigitalDude¨, with capital Ds, like Misho wrote about his PM (found the "" here lol)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top