... And you dare call others noobs lol
Well, Holt and lawl obviously questionable, since I'm town.Well, I don't feel too good about this, but !votekill Sei. Sorry Ust, this feels like the time you were barkeeper and you got killed off but I can't prove to myself or to others that you're town. If you're actually town I'm sorry and I'll try to revive you if I get them points.
Ust could you please do some closing words? Write us all your thoughts in 1 message, they could be very useful for day 4 if you're truly town. At this point that's the best way of helping us win the game.
I hope you did well.
was directed at this btwActually if he is the BP and he dies and we revive him we would win right? Since he would be confirmed and couldnt be killed at night ? sounds cool! Hang in there Ustie if you are the BP we will get you back!
They could then still have a strongman. And only 1 confirmed townie doesn't save us if we still lynch wrong people, like in the last game where we had James as jesus but someone still got all the townies killed.Actually if he is the BP and he dies and we revive him we would win right? Since he would be confirmed and couldnt be killed at night ? sounds cool! Hang in there Ustie if you are the BP we will get you back!
Would be really spicy, but a little weird too as we would almost immediately lose that role if it was like a doctor orsoI think Evil said in the discussion thread, that revived people might not have their old roles back. Might I remember wrong though.
Any color is fine as long as it is kuroko set. Hate that shiet
I thought he said they would have their roles back, I may have read that wrong..I think Evil said in the discussion thread, that revived people might not have their old roles back. Might I remember wrong though.
You know, I really need to see the post counting section can anybody give hints on where it is? I have no idea (especially after the program changes)Well, Holt and lawl obviously questionable, since I'm town.
Based on rule of 3, Kat, g01, lawl and you.
Inactive and quickly to jump wagon; Machi, Aonori, Naomi
No hints about roles of: xi0, Hardy
Otherwise notable: Farfy, since the debate of what is usefull and what is not.
Your little bet with lawl is making me wonder if I should jump off this bandwagon before it shipwrecks and I lose points
(but assuming you are trolling and are mafia well I lose the chance to win points, which I doubt case otherwise why would you place yourself in a bet you knew you would lose if you are mafia? On the otherhand Lawl might have accepted the bet out of trying to not look mafia level guilt suspected by everyone else by not accepting it... My head is about to overheat
).Click on the large number next to replies roflYou know, I really need to see the post counting section can anybody give hints on where it is? I have no idea (especially after the program changes)
I can change my vote if I want so it will be like I did quits on this bandwagonYour little bet with lawl is making me wonder if I should jump off this bandwagon before it shipwrecks and I lose points
(but assuming you are trolling and are mafia well I lose the chance to win points, which I doubt case otherwise why would you place yourself in a bet you knew you would lose if you are mafia? On the otherhand Lawl might have accepted the bet out of trying to not look mafia level guilt suspected by everyone else by not accepting it... My head is about to overheat
).
Nothing really, I couldn't leave a large comment behind as that might be a waste of Ao-sama' precious time :>Lmao @TSPanda you're really not being nice at all towards Aonori, why? Seems like you don't like him at all.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks for remembering me when I'm logged out always good to know (it's funny that now I get a notification for every time my memorial posts are quoted though)Nothing really, I couldn't leave a large comment behind as that might be a waste of Ao-sama' precious time :>



This is a logic I will never understand. I answered yes to a direct yes or no question. How is that weird, suspicious or questionable? Wouldn't it be suspicous if I answered something other than yes or no? I don't know what I was supposed to defend myself directly from, since there was nothing to defend from. After a long time of not saying why, but still manically trying to get me lynched, Holt I said because he is really BP. Well all I could say at that point is, that well, I am BP too. Either there is two of us, or you are lying. But before that, I had nothing else to go by, yet people wanted me to defend myself.Damn, this is rather difficult to think through. We might have 2 BP's which would make us lynch both but I don't think Evil would be that repetitive in having 2 nobles and also 2BP in the same game. Which means one out of Holt and Ust is lying. Both their "coming out" as BP's was handled weird. Ust just straight up agreed when Erin simply asked and Holt who did the whole "(john cena) why can't you see it" thing with his role reveal (which might be hype induced since he thought he finally got a lead in the otherwise pretty unclear state we were in), I'll go for Ust out of these two because of the way he revealed his role and initially went for Holt's way of revealing his role (prideful and looking down on others) instead of going against his claim directly. I'm far from sure though and have kind of a bad feeling in my gut though. But I gotta vote for someone so votekill Sei/Ustegius
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---