Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Vote kill Holt

Makes sense in my head if Holt is actually a strongman trying to get rid off a BP so he doesnt have to use his ability during the night. Well played little fella well played indeed.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not surprised that Machi was mafia but Panda, well not bad. Hardly anything to go on there.
Anyway, apologies @Ustegius seems you were also BP.
We got lucky, game would've been seriously messed up if two Mafia didn't die. Anyway, what happened? The two teams targeted each other? Seems too much of a coincidence. Was there some other play here?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
FEELS GOOD MAN



My reaction to last night. I have an appointment and gotta go quickly, I'll be back in a few hours and then I'll talk more.

But for now, !votekill Reika
Gary it's been long overdue.

Oh and @Holt you got some explaining to do mr. Claus.

Why xio , could you elaborate, please ? at this point he's far least suspicious than Holt (BP, wait please :teehee), G01, you and most of of those who lynched Ust. :fan
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Vote kill Holt

Makes sense in my head if Holt is actually a strongman trying to get rid off a BP so he doesnt have to use his ability during the night. Well played little fella well played indeed.
That doesn't make any sense. The strongman exists to take out the BP after all. Why wouldn't I want to use the ability if that was the case? Ust came out as BP, it's not like I had to find him, hypothetically speaking. Anyway, my stand last day was clear. Ust claimed to be the BP, I was also BP. Naturally I doubted this since we haven't had 2 Bps before. Most agreed with that as well and we didn't have much else to go on. Mafia probably don't have a strongman or maybe they felt it'd be easier to let me get lynched..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Not surprised that Machi was mafia but Panda, well not bad. Hardly anything to go on there.
Anyway, apologies @Ustegius seems you were also BP.
We got lucky, game would've been seriously messed up if two Mafia didn't die. Anyway, what happened? The two teams targeted each other? Seems too much of a coincidence. Was there some other play here?
Youu... !!!!!!


I'll wait before casting my vote but will probably vote for you or stick to my Go1 :XD unless there's some new developments or revelations.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why xio , could you elaborate, please ? at this point he's far least suspicious than Holt (BP, wait please :teehee), G01, you and most of of those who lynched Ust. :fan
Tbh, you were playing same as Machi. Hardly contributing to the game. I suspected Ust because I genuinely believed he was lying.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
That doesn't make any sense. The strongman exists to take out the BP after all. Why wouldn't I want to use the ability if that was the case? Ust came out as BP, it's not like I had to find him, hypothetically speaking. Anyway, my stand last day was clear. Ust claimed to be the BP, I was also BP. Naturally I doubted this since we haven't had 2 Bps before. Most agreed with that as well and we didn't have much else to go on. Mafia probably don't have a strongman or maybe they felt it'd be easier to let me get lynched..

Really ? 2 Bp and zero strongman ? no way !
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
That doesn't make any sense. The strongman exists to take out the BP after all. Why wouldn't I want to use the ability if that was the case? Ust came out as BP, it's not like I had to find him, hypothetically speaking. Anyway, my stand last day was clear. Ust claimed to be the BP, I was also BP. Naturally I doubted this since we haven't had 2 Bps before. Most agreed with that as well and we didn't have much else to go on. Mafia probably don't have a strongman or maybe they felt it'd be easier to let me get lynched..
not necessarily, for all we know we can have a second doctor and obviously you use it for farfalla in the future granted if she is a whorefalla ofcourse. What you did was a really cocky play. You had ust's dodgy behaviour during the first and second day phases going for you. Even ust said if you dont die this night ur most likely mafia. Gonna trust Ust on this one
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
tfw holtish is trying hard to survive. Besides, I think that I can remember that he said something different than what he is saying right now. Brb, going throught the posts
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Tbh, you were playing same as Machi. Hardly contributing to the game. I suspected Ust because I genuinely believed he was lying.
Dear, I'm contributing much more than you. See what your so called contribution bring us ! at least I'm not stupid enough to jump on an obvious greeny killing bandwangon :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tfw holtish is trying hard to survive. Besides, I think that I can remember that he said something different than what he is saying right now. Brb, going throught the posts
He's trying desperately to save his life, can't blame him
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I'm not going to fight to survive honestly. I already said that if Ust was BP, I'd probably be 90% confirmed dead next day. Though I'll say, if I die and get revealed as BP, it'll be facepalm. There's not much other option so won't blame you guys
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm, to place my vote, it'll be votekill lawlett-kun. You guys should probably check on Aonori and g01. Dunno about Erin. There's Gary too, but he hasn't said anything on his role so I don't really have an opinion on him
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And magi too. 5 Mafia/3rd party are already dead. 2 from Oni team, and 1 from the other. Maybe both teams had 3 members each?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Youu... !!!!!!


I'll wait before casting my vote but will probably vote for you or stick to my Go1 :XD unless there's some new developments or revelations.
Okey I get why you are voting for me but aren't you acting weird now ? in every day you are voting for me and I said my role,I said you can investigate me but you didn't reveal your role while everybody revealed it.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I'm not going to fight to survive honestly. I already said that if Ust was BP, I'd probably be 90% confirmed dead next day. Though I'll say, if I die and get revealed as BP, it'll be facepalm. There's not much other option so won't blame you guys
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm, to place my vote, it'll be votekill lawlett-kun. You guys should probably check on Aonori and g01. Dunno about Erin. There's Gary too, but he hasn't said anything on his role so I don't really have an opinion on him
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And magi too. 5 Mafia/3rd party are already dead. 2 from Oni team, and 1 from the other. Maybe both teams had 3 members each?
You guys can check me when ever you like but more importantly did anyone checked you ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And magi too. 5 Mafia/3rd party are already dead. 2 from Oni team, and 1 from the other. Maybe both teams had 3 members each?
Well, unless I'm mistaken, that's prolly the case, judging by Evil post, seems there's only 2 persons/aliens left :
​

Your Lives Have Ended.​

How You Use Your New Lives Is Entirely Up To Me​

That's The Theory​

Enyway5​


J00 5hmvuck5 w1ll n0w g0 0ut 4nd d3f34+ +h1s 4l1en5​


Characteristics: 5tr0nG
Likes: F1Ght1ng, R4m3n, c4nDy
Quote: 3nOugh​


Characteristics: 5tr0nG, 51y, b4D
Likes: t43
Quote: Nuraaarihyooo​
​
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@g01 how will I know if someone checked me? If someone did, no one has said anything
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Firstly Holt said this

Also, just think about it, why reveal himself as BP if he was really one? Having the role means trying to attract mafia to attempt a kill so the townie survives a night phase without kill. He didn't really have a reason to outright state his role yet someone suggests it and he causally agrees. He pretty much rendered his role useless the instant he did so because that either means he wouldn't be targeted or the strongman would kill him. Horrible choice of action for someone experienced
Than I saw another post when he said this

Well I'm thinking he probably did it because he thought there wouldn't be a BP or maybe he really did so to lure out the real one. Either way, I mentioned it's a risk I'm willing to take. I wouldn't be dying for nothing after all and imo, the mafia sacrificing someone just to get the BP when we still have a lot of advantage number wise and there's another antagonist team seems unlikely. Even if they don't have a strongman, there's no way to know that the other team doesn't have one so I think he genuinely thought there wasn't a BP
Than he said this

It's still a pretty dangerous risk. It's not like anyone was really hampering on him to reveal his role. Also, while claim BP? He has no real way of knowing there isn't a strongman so he still put himself in danger assuming he had a useful role..

And a few other posts but I think these ones are quiet important. Like that he was soo sre that Ust was mafia and that we needed to read Ust post. Something that I also find really fishy. And right now he says something different atm. Seems kinda all like an act to me, imo. Unless he really has a good reason why he ''claimed to be an BP'' because I actually really doubt there are two BP's in this game. Not to mention, as I said early, Holt is good at making plans and I can easily see him doing this, which just seriously happened lol. Oh well , I just woke up right now. I'd like to hear what you guys think about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top