Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Erinyes I don't think his post tells us how many Mafia are left, just that both teams still have members
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@g01 how will I know if someone checked me? If someone did, no one has said anything
lmao chill your tits jeff,indirectly I asked other people about it
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Lovemagi well just to answer your post, what I said wasn't different. I felt Ust revealing he was BP was too dangerous as a townie. It's something I still maintain. Doing so invalidated his role and I was forced to come out since I doubted he was also a BP.
Well about making plans, who knows, maybe I am. But let's assume I was Mafia. Why come out and so strongly go against Ust who claimed BP when that certifies my death if he is? I wasn't under pressure and was hardly suspected. Ust already claimed BP so if I was Mafia, that was already valuable information. I'm not trying to fight to survive since I doubt that can be done tbf and even I do survive, townies probably wouldn't trust me for the duration of the game. I'm simply explaining the reason for my actions
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Lovemagi well just to answer your post, what I said wasn't different. I felt Ust revealing he was BP was too dangerous as a townie. It's something I still maintain. Doing so invalidated his role and I was forced to come out since I doubted he was also a BP.
Well about making plans, who knows, maybe I am. But let's assume I was Mafia. Why come out and so strongly go against Ust who claimed BP when that certifies my death if he is? I wasn't under pressure and was hardly suspected. Ust already claimed BP so if I was Mafia, that was already valuable information. I'm not trying to fight to survive since I doubt that can be done tbf and even I do survive, townies probably wouldn't trust me for the duration of the game. I'm simply explaining the reason for my actions
Well perhaps you are useless for mafia right now ? I mean if you are normal mafia,why not sacrifice yourself to kill bp ? but let's wait for people,perhaps someone investigate you...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well perhaps you are useless for mafia right now ? I mean if you are normal mafia,why not sacrifice yourself to kill bp ? but let's wait for people,perhaps someone investigate you...
Even if I was useless (a non-killing role), Mafia win by having equal number to townie. Mafia don't really have a reason to sacrifice a member regardless
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Even if I was useless (a non-killing role), Mafia win by having equal number to townie. Mafia don't really have a reason to sacrifice a member regardless
perhaps but there are lots of scenarios and imo two bp too much for this game
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Mainly I would say this towards such posts: ''Nice try kiddo''

@Lovemagi well just to answer your post, what I said wasn't different. I felt Ust revealing he was BP was too dangerous as a townie. It's something I still maintain. Doing so invalidated his role and I was forced to come out since I doubted he was also a BP.
Well about making plans, who knows, maybe I am. But let's assume I was Mafia. Why come out and so strongly go against Ust who claimed BP when that certifies my death if he is? I wasn't under pressure and was hardly suspected. Ust already claimed BP so if I was Mafia, that was already valuable information. I'm not trying to fight to survive since I doubt that can be done tbf and even I do survive, townies probably wouldn't trust me for the duration of the game. I'm simply explaining the reason for my actions
I would think about one option: Confusing. Right now, in this post, you're trying to confuse again and you're doing this very well, as your other early posts, which can give you the advantage to earn our trust, but this time no thank you. But as I said early, unless you've a good reason.. and as I said, I'd like to hear what the others think about the situation that happened.


welp, sorry for crappy english xd
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Honestly doubt 2 BP.... does that mean 2 strongmans? Find it H I G H L Y unlikely. And Holt it makes sense if u can sacrifice yourself your teammates can get points for you next day...... especially if u have no killing power kidna win win for them
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@lawlett-kun you can't even make up your mind. One minute you're saying that I'm a Strongman who didn't want to waste his power to kill a BP (which makes no sense) and now you're claiming I'm a useless Mafia who sacrificed himself to give his team point. Let's even assume that's accurate, doesn't that implicate you for wanting to get me dead whichever way you want? Not that I'm against dying, I simply don't want townie to kill without thinking things through. You know things are simply not making sense. Magi said I'm good at making plans, then he said I just want to confuse everyone. g01 has been voting on me since so not surprised and even he's changing his reasons every second.. If you're going to vote me, no problem but stop trying to give flimsy excuses in a desperate bit to justify your actions
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@lawlett-kun you can't even make up your mind. One minute you're saying that I'm a Strongman who didn't want to waste his power to kill a BP (which makes no sense) and now you're claiming I'm a useless Mafia who sacrificed himself to give his team point. Let's even assume that's accurate, doesn't that implicate you for wanting to get me dead whichever way you want? Not that I'm against dying, I simply don't want townie to kill without thinking things through. You know things are simply not making sense. Magi said I'm good at making plans, then he said I just want to confuse everyone. g01 has been voting on me since so not surprised and even he's changing his reasons every second.. If you're going to vote me, no problem but stop trying to give flimsy excuses in a desperate bit to justify your actions
Well I didn't change my reasons tbh and you talk like you do not know me :nah I lav to tease you (:derp) and as I said before I didn't want to vote for others(like you guys said "playing safe") so I voted for you...and other than that I didn't vote for you...
Edit:Btw remember the game when hardy claimed det right after you said you are det ? and both you and ust die that day...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There was a janitor who hid my role iirc
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yes there was but kat and hardy played so well that they killed two investigator even though both you and ust said that kat was guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know it doesn't have to be the same case but you have to admit that this looks super suspicious
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Holt

Yes, I said you're good at making plans and yes, I said you confused us as well. So what is exactly your point, if I may ask? Confusing us can be easily a part of your plan that worked out as we've seen. I don't see why these two wouldn't connect together and wouldn't as you said ''simple don't make sense''. But I guess we think different about it. Oh well, as I said early, unless you'd a good reason, I actually don't really see the point of you been alive, imo. Still waiting what the others thinks about it, thought.

I will vote for now on Holt as I already mentiond my reasons and what I think about it. So votekill Holt
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
For now I will vote for holt too(I have to study now...) votekill holt
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@lawlett-kun you can't even make up your mind. One minute you're saying that I'm a Strongman who didn't want to waste his power to kill a BP (which makes no sense) and now you're claiming I'm a useless Mafia who sacrificed himself to give his team point. Let's even assume that's accurate, doesn't that implicate you for wanting to get me dead whichever way you want? Not that I'm against dying, I simply don't want townie to kill without thinking things through. You know things are simply not making sense. Magi said I'm good at making plans, then he said I just want to confuse everyone. g01 has been voting on me since so not surprised and even he's changing his reasons every second.. If you're going to vote me, no problem but stop trying to give flimsy excuses in a desperate bit to justify your actions
There is nothing to make up I am just brainstorming the possible scenarios you are in to, both are equally possible
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Anyway, seems my fate is good as sealed. I'd advise you guys to properly check everyone before this day ends. Fair warning, I'm going to be revealed as the BP and then you'd all have nothing to go. Just be sure to gather information and have a bunch of solid suspects for the next day
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn, so Ust was saying the truth (sowwy :dumpster), which sheds suspicion on Holt of course. 2 BP's and 2 Noble's seems really weird though, altough not entirely impossible, just rather unlikely.

I don't know if we should first look into what happened last night or search for connections of the 2 dead mafia we luckily got last night and start searching for their mafia buddies. Machi was pretty inactive as far as I remember but Panda on the other hand can be a good starting point.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wooo what a great night! Anyway, if there is a damn somebody with an important role just give us info already so we can finish \o/

Tbh, the only reason why Holt would do that as mafia is because he knows they DONT have a strongman and he knows that they WOULDNT BE ABLE TO kill him so he sacrificed himself because he knew that people would believe him more than Ust to get rid of the BP during the day which is the only way how to do that.

@lawlett-kun You said you got no results that means you were blocked right? So let's wait for Farfalla to say whom she blocked and see about that. If she says she blocked you I might believe you. Unless you two are mafia and agreed on saying that you wont have results and she will say she blocked you but that would be such a lucky play for both of you (I mean you claimed Mortician & Prostitute just like that so I think it would be risky and if you two are mafia then wellp)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Farfalla could have blocked, which she said she was gonna do it but then there is also a possibility i was targeted by mafia escort....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top