You can read some of the old games he just lost the motivation IMO
It's nice how you push this in your every sentenceDid you investigate Gary and Lulu ?
Shut up you mafia ... you are a dead manIt's nice how you push this in your every sentence
Should we make a bet then?Shut up you mafia ... you are a dead man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure whatever you want :3Should we make a bet then?
Show your pm ...... We should also consider that pms style can vary from role to roleWell here are my actions so far:
-Night 1: demonspeed - Innocent
He also died that night and was revealed to be town, so that confirms I am either sane or naive. I then knew that the first guilty I get would prove my sanity.
-Night 2: Hardy - Innocent
-Night 3: Gary - Guilty
And yeah I got evil's pm 3 times, and each time he posted in the same way, which makes it completely obvious that lawl is lying. So there's your next mafia.
I can also give you the exact wording of evil's PM's if you don't believe me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok if I am town u kill yourself irlAwesome time to kill Gary! GJ there you!
Also yeah how did Evil write the pm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure whatever you want :3
Cute I know you don't want me dead so you must be mafiaOk if I am town u kill yourself irl

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No we should not consider that? Why would he change pm style?Show your pm ...... We should also consider that pms style can vary from role to role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil3ye said:Oka app3ars 1nn0cent.
The letters aside, evil strictly used the gantz names and not the usernames. And it doesn't depend on how you ask either, because I asked about "demonspeed" and he said "oka", and when I asked about Reika he also said Reika.Evil3ye said:R31ka app34rs gu1lty!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's just in a quote, it's not quoting anything specific.You should have just rewritten though not quoted (its not allowed iirc since everybody could just quote Evil's pm and we would know) :/
Also I think this is kinda curious though cuz you are saying Evil said--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oka not 0ka then app3ars instead 4ppe34rs and 1nn0cent instead 1nn0c3nt. This stupid language just confuses everything ................... Then in the 2nd one is different too so tbh just kill me
He also uses t as + sometimes and sometimes not ... What a great language srsly .............It's just in a quote, it's not quoting anything specific.
Eh Evil seems very inconsistent when it comes to that language. He sometimes writes I with a 1, and other times he doesn't.
Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.Sec, gonna check my messages.
Here's two:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But not DigitalDude -_-Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.
Is that even allowed to show ur pms?? Sounds kinda hostkillish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because it's a role play makes perfect sense to change a style for different especially if the role is as spicy as morticianCute I know you don't want me dead so you must be mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No we should not consider that? Why would he change pm style?
I'd understand it if he didn't use the letters, but as a Gantz fan he showed that he uses character names, I don't think he'd make a mistake there.Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.
Is that even allowed to show ur pms?? Sounds kinda hostkillish

Which is basically pm showing I was smart enough to change digi name it seemsI'd understand it if he didn't use the letters, but as a Gantz fan he showed that he uses character names, I don't think he'd make a mistake there.
And what pm showing? It's the wording he used, and I simply placed it into quote tags![]()