Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You can read some of the old games he just lost the motivation IMO
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
So it seems this would be between me
And holt with me most likely dying knowing how much hardy and falla love me lel
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Did you investigate Gary and Lulu ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well here are my actions so far:

-Night 1: demonspeed - Innocent

He also died that night and was revealed to be town, so that confirms I am either sane or naive. I then knew that the first guilty I get would prove my sanity.

-Night 2: Hardy - Innocent

-Night 3: Gary - Guilty

And yeah I got evil's pm 3 times, and each time he posted in the same way, which makes it completely obvious that lawl is lying. So there's your next mafia.

I can also give you the exact wording of evil's PM's if you don't believe me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Awesome time to kill Gary! GJ there you!

Also yeah how did Evil write the pm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Should we make a bet then?
Sure whatever you want :3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well here are my actions so far:

-Night 1: demonspeed - Innocent

He also died that night and was revealed to be town, so that confirms I am either sane or naive. I then knew that the first guilty I get would prove my sanity.

-Night 2: Hardy - Innocent

-Night 3: Gary - Guilty

And yeah I got evil's pm 3 times, and each time he posted in the same way, which makes it completely obvious that lawl is lying. So there's your next mafia.

I can also give you the exact wording of evil's PM's if you don't believe me.
Show your pm ...... We should also consider that pms style can vary from role to role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Awesome time to kill Gary! GJ there you!

Also yeah how did Evil write the pm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sure whatever you want :3
Ok if I am town u kill yourself irl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ok if I am town u kill yourself irl
Cute I know you don't want me dead so you must be mafia :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Show your pm ...... We should also consider that pms style can vary from role to role
No we should not consider that? Why would he change pm style?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sec, gonna check my messages.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here's two:

Evil3ye said:
Oka app3ars 1nn0cent.
Evil3ye said:
R31ka app34rs gu1lty!
The letters aside, evil strictly used the gantz names and not the usernames. And it doesn't depend on how you ask either, because I asked about "demonspeed" and he said "oka", and when I asked about Reika he also said Reika.

That's it for you lawl. How about being nice and telling us if you were with Panda or with Machi?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You should have just rewritten though not quoted (its not allowed iirc since everybody could just quote Evil's pm and we would know) :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I think this is kinda curious though cuz you are saying Evil said
Oka not 0ka then app3ars instead 4ppe34rs and 1nn0cent instead 1nn0c3nt. This stupid language just confuses everything ................... Then in the 2nd one is different too so tbh just kill me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But I think the important thing is that he used the Gantz names
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You should have just rewritten though not quoted (its not allowed iirc since everybody could just quote Evil's pm and we would know) :/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I think this is kinda curious though cuz you are saying Evil said
Oka not 0ka then app3ars instead 4ppe34rs and 1nn0cent instead 1nn0c3nt. This stupid language just confuses everything ................... Then in the 2nd one is different too so tbh just kill me
It's just in a quote, it's not quoting anything specific.

Eh Evil seems very inconsistent when it comes to that language. He sometimes writes I with a 1, and other times he doesn't.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's just in a quote, it's not quoting anything specific.

Eh Evil seems very inconsistent when it comes to that language. He sometimes writes I with a 1, and other times he doesn't.
He also uses t as + sometimes and sometimes not ... What a great language srsly .............
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sec, gonna check my messages.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here's two:
Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.
Is that even allowed to show ur pms?? Sounds kinda hostkillish
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well votelock Gary I do believe there are 2 detective so I do trust Gry, It is true that Evil uses the theme names (checked one of my last last last pms from previous games). Also he gave no hints but he dies a townie then it's obvious who is mafia (which I doubt). So yeah RIP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.
Is that even allowed to show ur pms?? Sounds kinda hostkillish
But not DigitalDude -_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Anyway I know I am town u know I am town this whole situation just reminds me how some members can bend the facts in order to color you as Mafia member GG Kat . Just to kill me you siding with a guy Who u called a chancery fag lol. Much dedication Mafia -chan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cute I know you don't want me dead so you must be mafia :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No we should not consider that? Why would he change pm style?
Because it's a role play makes perfect sense to change a style for different especially if the role is as spicy as mortician
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Evil is a human being ... He can make mistakes as well. I am sure if I had a chance to use my role sucessfully he would wrote it differently.
Is that even allowed to show ur pms?? Sounds kinda hostkillish
I'd understand it if he didn't use the letters, but as a Gantz fan he showed that he uses character names, I don't think he'd make a mistake there.
And what pm showing? It's the wording he used, and I simply placed it into quote tags :fail
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'd understand it if he didn't use the letters, but as a Gantz fan he showed that he uses character names, I don't think he'd make a mistake there.
And what pm showing? It's the wording he used, and I simply placed it into quote tags :fail
Which is basically pm showing I was smart enough to change digi name it seems
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top