Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyway I know I am town u know I am town this whole situation just reminds me how some members can bend the facts in order to color you as Mafia member GG Kat . Just to kill me you siding with a guy Who u called a chancery fag lol. Much dedication Mafia -chan
That is true however, Kat suddenly being way too nice and understanding.

He also uses t as + sometimes and sometimes not ... What a great language srsly .............
It's not the language, it can be used fine. I just think consistency isn't evil's forte :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which is basically pm showing I was smart enough to change digi name it seems
No it's not, I could put anything into quote tags. Lmao, are you now actually saying you changed digi's name on purpose to make it differentiate from the PM? Nice how you never mentioned that earlier.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@GrySun it goes without saying you change at least the name in ur pm to avoid getting hostkilled. Kinda sucks I don't want to lose a sane detective right now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here is my recommended course of action now:

-Because some probably still doubt me, the best way to confirm my results is to lynch Gary. If he's mafia then you also know lawl is mafia and hardy is town. Holt is fishy but it's safer to kill Gary this day. I can check Holt next night phase, although I probably won't survive unless there's still a doc alive.

-Have everyone reveal their roles now. Seriously, there is no reason not to do so. The more we reveal now the better, as the mafia will be hard pressed now to pick their kill. And it will help us find the remaining members.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun it goes without saying you change at least the name in ur pm to avoid getting hostkilled. Kinda sucks I don't want to lose a sane detective right now
Sry but I think you're just talking crap now.

Why am I Mafia by Gary being Mafia? Lol
You're not, you're mafia because you faked evil's message. Gary being mafia just confirms I'm talking the truth.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
1st of all as I said Gry you shouldnt have quoted cuz it is not allowed
2nd now Lulu tries to "I changed the name on purpose" us which I'm not gonna buy
3rd Im not too nice and understanding Im just happy we finally have something
4th we kill gary and confirm Gry (even if he dies during the night we will have a confirmed townie and a mafia down but well hopefully he doesnt die that would be perfect)
5th then after the night we see what happens and think who will be the best lynch pick
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tbh I was gonna give you another chance depending on your next investigation result, but as you were conveniently blocked... Well lynching you today isn't even a good idea so you're safe for now. You can try making excuses next day, I'll leave it up to the others to decide what to do with you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1st of all as I said Gry you shouldnt have quoted cuz it is not allowed
Well sorry for that, I didn't think it mattered
GrySun said:
since anything can be put into a quote
and it looks better when reading, but oh well my fault.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Today, IMO, is the best to kill Gary since we will be a lot smarter by doing that and likely killing a mafia so yeah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kat - (Witch)
g01
- (Plain Townie)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician)
(Night action DD killed by mafia, no results)
Master Piplup -(Bomb)
Farfalla
- (Prostitute) (Panda, Ustegius)
Holt- (Bulletproof)
desin24
- (Noble)
Naomi-
herrole can backfire (PGO ???)
GrySun- (Detective) (Night 1 Demon- Innocent; Night 2 Hardy- Innocent, Night 3 Gary- Guilty)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
you can kill 1 person during day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only thing i can think u is either politician, vigilante or cowboy ....
Nope, my role isnt vigilante, if I was I would´ve killed Panda on yesterday´s day phase to get 30 points to myself for his anti town behavior.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nope, my role isnt vigilante, if I was I would´ve killed Panda on yesterday´s day phase to get 30 points to myself for his anti town behavior.
Tell us your role now its time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Calm down cant I due the research first and give my role later? Though, I will give another hint on it, I dont think it's a role that would make sense to be repetitive for another player in it's context at least.
nvm just read this but It doesnt really make sense to me idk
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Tell us your role now its time
Have you ever thought that maybe I have good reasoning to not tell my role? Also still doing the research on Panda, so I´m gonna finish that before posting more stuff on my role.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Tbh I was gonna give you another chance depending on your next investigation result, but as you were conveniently blocked... Well lynching you today isn't even a good idea so you're safe for now. You can try making excuses next day, I'll leave it up to the others to decide what to do with you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well sorry for that, I didn't think it mattered and it looks better when reading, but oh well my fault.
Not conveniently really, farf even said she will block me. But do keep in mind for the escort guys
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Research on Panda? He is dead >_< What is there to search about him O.o I dont know you make it sound like its so obvious but i srsly have no idea what u r talking about now ... somebody help pls ? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not conveniently really, farf even said she will block me. But do keep in mind for the escort guys
Tbh I hope she said it just to see what you would say and actually blocked somebody else :XD And u r using the Escort as a backup
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kat he's researching his posts and votes in the last 3 days, it could become apparent who his mafia friends are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
At this point you can just twist whatever I said and use it further your own goals wtv
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
At this point you can just twist whatever I said and use it further your own goals wtv
Im not using it for my own goals or wtv Im just thinking about possibilities. Its not my fault you fcked the pm thing :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If by fucked u mean evade being host killed then yeah fucked up big time
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Then why didnt you say it yesterday that you changed the name on purpose ? Or why didnt you say it *before* you actually posted the pm ... sorry but thats an excuse that Gry's situation has given you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not conveniently really, farf even said she will block me. But do keep in mind for the escort guys
She just once mentioned she could do so to prove her role. And we both know she didn't block you. And if she says she didn't you also mentioned escort as a backup plan.
Was fun playing with you lawl, and you tried to keep up your mortician image but you just fell short.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Then why didnt you say it yesterday that you changed the name on purpose ? Or why didnt you say it *before* you actually posted the pm ... sorry but thats an excuse that Gry's situation has given you
Well the forum reset kinda fucked it up I was gonna mention it but forgot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She just once mentioned she could do so to prove her role. And we both know she didn't block you. And if she says she didn't you also mentioned escort as a backup plan.
Was fun playing with you lawl, and you tried to keep up your mortician image but you just fell short.
How do we both know that? I don't know what I know but all I know is that I got blocked, now deal with it somehow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top