Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
@lawlett-kun
I'm not a bloody Mafia. You've already been called out on your bs pm that you made up. Just going to say, if I do die tonight or next day (inevitably), you guys should kill either Lawl or Aonori. Probably lawl first. I bet you're the damn assassin
Didnt gry basically confirmed that if gary is mafia lawl is too and we should lynch him next? Pretty sure I saw that in one of gry's posts.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Didnt gry basically confirmed that if gary is mafia lawl is too and we should lynch him next? Pretty sure I saw that in one of gry's posts.
no there is no basis behind me being mafia .
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
no there is no basis behind me being mafia .
Nobody suspected james and he turned out to be mafia didnt he? There was also no basis behind him being mafia until he was killed off and exposed, so I dont get your argument
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
if she blocked me and a kill happens that means i am not mafia tho considering we probably have 3 mafias in each group tho
But that would only apply if you were alone in the mafia. Well its not confirmed that we have only 3 mafias Its not written anywhere but lets leave that to Lala. She wont tell us whether she will or not block you during the night and tomorrow first thing you do you reveal the results deal?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Nobody suspected james and he turned out to be mafia didnt he? There was also no basis behind him being mafia until he was killed off and exposed, so I dont get your argument
Uh the second top suspect is clearly holt the way he made us kill ust was simply outstanding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But that would only apply if you were alone in the mafia. Well its not confirmed that we have only 3 mafias Its not written anywhere but lets leave that to Lala. She wont tell us whether she will or not block you during the night and tomorrow first thing you do you reveal the results deal?
I will do what i want.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ao you want us to share info and you didn't tell anything...
And holt... Can you stop this"i am not mafia" shit? Two bp in single game? Seriously?
Erin keep voting for me but not saying anything...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Went for piplup cause he was driving me nuts being evasive, same thought about gol. Also his posts on the discussion thread were weird. I meant check misho cause he didn't even say who was his target on the investigation. I read gry's post before going out , hence went for Gary. Misho being mafia as well doesn't change my opinion on gol and I'll chose my target myself again, Misho, tyvm u.u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lmao okey block me :XD we have holt, erin and ao but you should block me :super
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ao you want us to share info and you didn't tell anything...
I learned last game that there's a good time to reveal one's role (when townie) and it isnt now + with the amount of hints I already gave how can nobody figure out my role? I gave more hints than a lot of players why is there a problem and I remain suspect? Is there even a good reason behind me being suspicious for other people (most likely mafias) by reasons like thinking I'm acting strange or inactively or too much this and that when this is my 2nd mafia game lol, also it's convinient for mafias to persist on trying to look me suspicious after the panda fiasco, in the day phase so they arent brought out to light and exposed lol.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I learned last game that there's a good time to reveal one's role (when townie) and it isnt now + with the amount of hints I already gave how can nobody figure out my role? I gave more hints than a lot of players why is there a problem and I remain suspect? Is there even a good reason behind me being suspicious for other people (most likely mafias) by reasons like thinking I'm acting strange or inactively or too much this and that when this is my 2nd mafia game lol, also it's convinient for mafias to persist on trying to look me suspicious after the panda fiasco, in the day phase so they arent brought out to light and exposed lol.
If it is so obvious why not reveal it?(Ustegius 2015)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey did anyone understand his role?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Okey did anyone understand his role?
YES IT IS SO OBVIOUS OMG -_- And Im not even sure if I listed everything there
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it, not a vigilante, not a night role (Healthy Townie, Freeman, Vengeful, Innocent Child, Jesus, Restless Spirit, Politician)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
is she a doctor then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i know she said not a night role but we have seen farf's epic hints earlier
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
is she a doctor then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i know she said not a night role but we have seen farf's epic hints earlier
Thats what she said:XD:teehee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Didnt gry basically confirmed that if gary is mafia lawl is too and we should lynch him next? Pretty sure I saw that in one of gry's posts.
The fact that Gry was a detective doesn't mean all his hypothesis are 100% correct. We're lynching Gary now because Gry gave us facts. He only had suspicions for Lawl but didn't check him.
I always find you too eager to jump on whoever is going to get lynched Tbh
I learned last game that there's a good time to reveal one's role (when townie) and it isnt now + with the amount of hints I already gave how can nobody figure out my role? I gave more hints than a lot of players why is there a problem and I remain suspect? Is there even a good reason behind me being suspicious for other people (most likely mafias) by reasons like thinking I'm acting strange or inactively or too much this and that when this is my 2nd mafia game lol, also it's convinient for mafias to persist on trying to look me suspicious after the panda fiasco, in the day phase so they arent brought out to light and exposed lol.
well if you've as good as revealed it, why not come clean. I used the same ploy and when people weren't getting the point, I came straight out. I also got berated for using that method by Ust
Ao you want us to share info and you didn't tell anything...
And holt... Can you stop this"i am not mafia" shit? Two bp in single game? Seriously?
Erin keep voting for me but not saying anything...
pls stfu. I'm a BP, like I said, if you guys lynch me, whatever but you'll see I'm the BP. There's apparently 2 assassins in the game as well
Uh the second top suspect is clearly holt the way he made us kill ust was simply outstanding
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will do what i want.
well yes, I'm probably the 2nd highest suspect after Gary, but you're right behind rofl. You obviously lied about your pm and you're claiming you were blocked when Farf didn't block you. Of course you'd quickly blame it on an imaginary escort. It's simply because fabricating a pm like you did the last time would make it obvious you've been bs. Don't hold your breath buddy, you'll get lynched right after me. Maybe even before
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top