Nooooooo, just one autograph!SECURITY!!!
![]()

get off my ass kuga....autographs are one thing...groping is anotherNooooooo, just one autograph!![]()

I got groped once, but it was by a girl, and it was goodget off my ass kuga....autographs are one thing...groping is another![]()

how much she charged?I got groped once, but it was by a girl, and it was good![]()

seeing as shes my girl friend, nothinghow much she charged?![]()
that don't countseeing as shes my girl friend, nothing

Still, lolthat don't count![]()


Well how nice of you to not noticedidn't notice you were gone![]()

Thats a nice way of saying hiI would've expected you died of old age already, man.
How are you still here?

...schemes?welll...i am old and all...
hard to keep up with all my grands....![]()
surprise you haven't went blind yetI would've expected you died of old age already, man.
How are you still here?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nah.......schemes?

I have a buffer, noticed how Jo's sight has gotten worse?surprise you haven't went blind yet
all the jerking off![]()
