No, that's wrong guys I may be wrong but I think Lawl is townie (not 100% sure ofc, but based on the way he played last 2 mafia, he often fakes roles). There's dedfinitely some affinities in the way holtie & Go1 play. Holti thing is way to big to be acceptable. Can't understand why nobody targets him.
I think there's 2 or possibly 3 remaining mafias, I 'm quite sure Holt is assassin.
I ve told everyone I had no killing role, trust me furthermore, i was out for 24h so everything that happened at that moment has obviously nothing to do with me. I'm not a plain townie but my role at this point of this game will just serve as "number" winning hopefully, can't afford to die considering there's still an assassin around plus some suspects, and that there's probably another townie getting lynched (hope I'm wrong) and also considering another confirmed townie to my opinion may get hostkilled, that's way too risky. I won't reveal my role now sorry.
Votekill Holt
Lawl was 99.9% confirmed mafia at that point and even straight up said he is mafia. You still went for Holt. Also if the assassin doesn't kill at day he'll still get a night kill and thus 2 people still get killed.Hi guys, my apologies for being inactive last 24h, I was on trip the whole day, had no internet connexion, I'm quite sure to have warned you earlier in the thread, just after forum was fixed.
My thoughts after catching up.
Ok that sounds not good at all, why hardy was targetted and not Holt ? And oh lawly too fishy too.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, Farf.... and Holt still alive ... no way !! Normal mafia should have targetted a s called BP, no way he's still alive so long after Uste's death--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
That only means he's mafia, obviously. Ok I suspected Go1 to be assassin, now after what happened lately, I definitely think that Holtie is the assassin, that makes sense.--- Double Post Merged, ---
My point is we need to get rid of the assassin quickly as possible, he has the advantage of daykill, we can't afford to lose more townies.
Also if your role is just adding numbers then why would the assassin target you when you reveal your obvious role?
Now you're definitely suspect, I really wanted to trust you but now can't believe in you anymore. Told you here in the thread, but seems you willfully avoid to read things that are not convenient for you, plus also pmed Evil beforehand, to apologize for not being able to play because I had no internet access for around 24 hours. I was totally inactive more than 24hrs (and I'm quite sure that as a mod you know it perfectly well, as you could prolly check my inactivity, I guess). I was not here when killing occured, so nothing to do with that.

