Kat's Diary!

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well I wouldnt date a younger guy ... I mean girls are more mature by 2 years so if he was younger then -2 years ... I would end up dating a kid !
Im pretty mature, plus im about 18
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I wouldnt date a younger guy ... I mean girls are more mature by 2 years so if he was younger then -2 years ... I would end up dating a kid !
what if you are 25 and he's 23?.....or you 30 and he's 28?....
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
what if you are 25 and is 23?.....or you 30 and he's 28?....
Well yeah I guess once you both are old then it doesnt matter but I still like when the guy is older I feel like Im his little angel :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well yeah I guess once you both are old then it doesnt matter but I still like when the guy is older I feel like Im his little angel :blush
old at 30:shootme
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well yeah I guess once you both are old then it doesnt matter but I still like when the guy is older I feel like Im his little angel :blush
Is you an angel?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How :/ Its the same thing
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You must never refer to a woman as bitch, even if she everyone now and then refers to herself as one..never use that word when talking to them <_>
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
NVM
 
Top