Nah he just likes to act like he isWait bob is an admin?
Nah he just likes to act like he isWait bob is an admin?
There's a thread war?I was talking about the thread war thing![]()
who's playing? 
That's what they tell me...Wait bob is an admin?
Nah he just likes to act like he is
you bishI love you too famThere's a thread war?who's playing?
That's what they tell me...
you bish
I love you too fam






Doing what to you?You enjoy doing this to me don't you

That's what they tell me...
you bish


I miss you. When will you be back?

Ask niichanCan I see the contract please?

Hey, welcome back.So... What did I miss?![]()
Usually your life wasn't this boring.. What happened?Hey, welcome back.
Hmmm not very much, I don't think; besides the forum move.


Why would I continue with this conversation when you can't even be bothered to participate in it?Well I guess that's changed since you last asked. But can't be arsed to type too much right now, maybe some other time.
What...are...you...doing?![]()


