uhhhh, hello?If you come back, we can finally lay the old man to rest.
uhhhh, hello?If you come back, we can finally lay the old man to rest.
a m a z eAre you jealous? do you want some love too?
I think I'm good but thanksAre you jealous? do you want some love too?

But you're not good enough without my love. Come here babyI think I'm good but thanks![]()

Ewww get off me!But you're not good enough without my love. Come here baby![]()

That's not what you said last timeEwww get off me!![]()

There is no love here@Master Piplup @goldb dat brothers lovea m a z e
@Xadyu how dare you to come to this thread before you come to mine after you arrival!
Wat last time!That's not what you said last time![]()

Eww... IncestThat's not what you said last time![]()
Probably never man.I miss you. When will you be back?
If you come back, we can finally lay the old man to rest.

Priorities.@Xadyu how dare you to come to this thread before you come to mine after you arrival!
Isn't it ?Kats avy is awesome.![]()
Kaga Kouko <3--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last time your priorities were different!Priorities.


Dont you like my avy?Isn't it ?Kaga Kouko <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last time your priorities were different!![]()


Too lewd for meDont you like my avy?![]()