Kat's Diary!

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What a sloot
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm suffering from a plague how about yourself?
long day is long - found a cv from 2011 - the fak have not been updated in ages.
Trying to remember all the places I worked for - hahahhaha.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Damn rats are at it again with that huh? :datass
Uhhhhhhhhh :allthe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
long day is long - found a cv from 2011 - the fak have not been updated in ages.
Trying to remember all the places I worked for - hahahhaha.
Well I had to lead 3 different meetings at work while having a cold, shit was a tilt fest
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uhhhhhhhhh :allthe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I had to lead 3 different meetings at work while having a cold, shit was a tilt fest
Having a cold and having to work is bonkers. :comfort
Hope ya feels better soon.

Well between that and my dog needing spaying and filling out applications for another place to work.
Day passed by quickly.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
S.I.G.H.S
The feeling of forever alone just grows n grows as 2016 progresses.
I am gong to make a confessional I have a dream speech.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
S.I.G.H.S
The feeling of forever alone just grows n grows as 2016 progresses.
I am gong to make a confessional I have a dream speech.
Go ahead
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Having a cold and having to work is bonkers. :comfort
Hope ya feels better soon.

Well between that and my dog needing spaying and filling out applications for another place to work.
Day passed by quickly.
What kind of job are you looking for?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What kind of job are you looking for?
Well... procrastinating over joining the local fire department ambulance company.
A few of my work collages have over the past year.
In the meantime - applying to local non city companies.

I will make your children proud of me lawl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe a job were he meets women? :fan
:XD
That was pretty good tbh/
 
Top