- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
maybeYou do like oh-ing, dont you?![]()
maybeYou do like oh-ing, dont you?![]()
Ohhh yeah with a capital S - even.What a sloot

She goes oh a lotEwww -
...

I'm suffering from a plague how about yourself?Ohhh yeah with a capital S - even.![]()
Sup Mr P. How you doin?
Damn rats are at it again with that huh?I'm suffering from a plague how about yourself?

long day is long - found a cv from 2011 - the fak have not been updated in ages.I'm suffering from a plague how about yourself?
UhhhhhhhhhDamn rats are at it again with that huh?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I had to lead 3 different meetings at work while having a cold, shit was a tilt festlong day is long - found a cv from 2011 - the fak have not been updated in ages.
Trying to remember all the places I worked for - hahahhaha.
All the notifications!Uhhhhhhhhh![]()

She as in your gf?She goes oh a lot![]()
He has one of those?She as in your gf?
Having a cold and having to work is bonkers.Uhhhhhhhhh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I had to lead 3 different meetings at work while having a cold, shit was a tilt fest

YeppersShe as in your gf?

S.I.G.H.SYeppers![]()
Go aheadS.I.G.H.S
The feeling of forever alone just grows n grows as 2016 progresses.
I am gong to make a confessional I have a dream speech.
What kind of job are you looking for?Having a cold and having to work is bonkers.
Hope ya feels better soon.
Well between that and my dog needing spaying and filling out applications for another place to work.
Day passed by quickly.
maybe a job were he meets women?What kind of job are you looking for?

Well... procrastinating over joining the local fire department ambulance company.What kind of job are you looking for?
I will make your children proud of me lawl.Go ahead
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe a job were he meets women?![]()
