A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Some parts were okay... Well tomorrow another week of school starts... I am almost happy about that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not bad actually.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You're slow!
Indeed but my laptop is faulty, probably need to get a new one. I only play when I get my hands of a laptop.
Anyway
I was at the sex scene part, well not really sex after all. He was getting double job treatment but it was quite... steamy :hurr. The VN sure takes its time to narrate things, even sex scenes. I got past that to the point he finds Arcuied sent a dream familiar and also to the part where he got attacked at night by the bandaged dude who can also see the lines. Interesting that Shiki actually had the guy in the defensive earlier. I was surprised that the dude could also see the lines. The general impression was that seeing death was such a rare thing. Also, that naturally makes the other guy a very dangerous opponent for Arcuied, at least in her weakened state. I also got to see 'priest/vampire hunter' Ciel. She seemed pretty badass. Well that's where I stopped for now :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Some parts were okay... Well tomorrow another week of school starts... I am almost happy about that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not bad actually.
That bad huh...?

Yeah I've already seen the OP, pretty okay. How was the first episode?

Indeed but my laptop is faulty, probably need to get a new one. I only play when I get my hands of a laptop.
Anyway
I was at the sex scene part, well not really sex after all. He was getting double job treatment but it was quite... steamy :hurr. The VN sure takes its time to narrate things, even sex scenes. I got past that to the point he finds Arcuied sent a dream familiar and also to the part where he got attacked at night by the bandaged dude who can also see the lines. Interesting that Shiki actually had the guy in the defensive earlier. I was surprised that the dude could also see the lines. The general impression was that seeing death was such a rare thing. Also, that naturally makes the other guy a very dangerous opponent for Arcuied, at least in her weakened state. I also got to see 'priest/vampire hunter' Ciel. She seemed pretty badass. Well that's where I stopped for now :D
oh okay, that's pretty annoying.

Yeah when there's a sex scene in a VN it's usually rather detailed, so you will have to get used to that xD Ofc there are VNs without sex, but for example Fate/Stay Night has sex too. VNs usually take their time with everything, if they're on the long side. That's usually part of the charm, because it pays of in the end, when things get hectic. And each route is just one part of the truth, so you still don't know about a lot of things :D
And yeah seeing the lines is a rare thing, why that other guy can see the lines will be explained, no worries. Ciel is pretty cool, she's a priest just like Kotomine Kirei~

Railgun is about to get interesting again. \o/
Is there a new chapter again? :notsure Last one I saw was 81 or 82, not sure, and that was two or three weeks ago.

Where Frenda gets shot by the crazy chick in the last panel.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well my app only told me recently. :XD

Still liked it. Frenda kawaii. :wtf

Btw when do you have time? For stuff. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That bad huh...?

Yeah I've already seen the OP, pretty okay. How was the first episode?
Yeah so far nothing that good has happened. :D I am way happier though that I'll miss 3/4 of the next department.. :XD

No idea. Haven't seen it yet. Have more than 20 episodes left to watch at the moment...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also about Prillya stay night - Heavens Feel:
Oh my god... Sakura... She was so adorable. :gwah The card being Gilgamesh was a surprise. For me at least. :o
Makes me wonder if he will use it against the most annoying character.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Frenda kawaii indeed :D

Just a quick note that we can try to talk again this Saturday, I would say 7PM sounds good to me, but I don't mind later if you prefer that ;)

Answers for the rest tomorrow XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That'll work. :nod
No worries, I have no plans on saturday. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah so far nothing that good has happened. :D I am way happier though that I'll miss 3/4 of the next department.. :XD

No idea. Haven't seen it yet. Have more than 20 episodes left to watch at the moment...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also about Prillya stay night - Heavens Feel:
Oh my god... Sakura... She was so adorable. :gwah The card being Gilgamesh was a surprise. For me at least. :o
Makes me wonder if he will use it against the most annoying character.
How come? xD

What has become of you...

People on the forum already figured it out last chap, seems you could read the characters on the card, so that wasn't surprising for me xD but yeah, Sakura was so loveable, I guess her later insanity comes from something else. I guess kind of the same as Shinji, who seemed pretty crazy already. I mean not like he always was but not remembering his own name... maybe Julian had his hands in that as well. Honestly not sure if Shirou will actually equip a card, but that combination is bound to be awesome, so it would be great if he does.

That'll work. :nod
No worries, I have no plans on saturday. :D
Good, then it's decided :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How come? xD

What has become of you...

People on the forum already figured it out last chap, seems you could read the characters on the card, so that wasn't surprising for me xD but yeah, Sakura was so loveable, I guess her later insanity comes from something else. I guess kind of the same as Shinji, who seemed pretty crazy already. I mean not like he always was but not remembering his own name... maybe Julian had his hands in that as well. Honestly not sure if Shirou will actually equip a card, but that combination is bound to be awesome, so it would be great if he does.
I am gone for 3/4 of march, remember? :XD

Sadly the 20 is still real... :XD First episodes of FT Zero were good. Poor little Mavis. :scry
What has become of me... A procrastinator. :kappa

Well I didn't so I was surprised. :D I guess using those cards corrupts their minds. That or some shady Matou shenanigans yet again.
I hope he does. Would push his awesomeness even further.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol right, I didn't think of that :XD

I'm not sure if procrastinator is the right word, your Otaku spirit has weakened :( Kinda doubt I will watch Fate/Zero, I only plan to follow shows I really want to, even more so considering we will be gone for the last third of the season xD

Maybe Zouken has something to do with it, after all it wouldn't be Prillya stay night - Heavens Feel without our favourite almost immortal worm!
It sure would, those cards can really make some awesome combinations :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol right, I didn't think of that :XD

I'm not sure if procrastinator is the right word, your Otaku spirit has weakened :( Kinda doubt I will watch Fate/Zero, I only plan to follow shows I really want to, even more so considering we will be gone for the last third of the season xD

Maybe Zouken has something to do with it, after all it wouldn't be Prillya stay night - Heavens Feel without our favourite almost immortal worm!
It sure would, those cards can really make some awesome combinations :XD
Yeah... It happens. x'D

I am just too tired after returning home from work... I just remembered that... I really have to drop stuff after ep 1 if I don't like it...
Fate/Zero huh? x'D Well it is no extra Anime. Just the arc they'll animate right now during the normal broadcast. But the op is great, the ed is good and Zeras voice is kawaii~ Looking forward to the dark parts of Zero. :D

Exactly. Zouken is such a monster, he has to make an appearence. I actually like this kind of grail war. It actually makes it easier to deal with your enemies. :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Played a bit more today ;)
Got up to the part, they have sex..or more like he raped her. Well I was just starting that part. I was quite surprised but then, I supposed lust can make even seemingly meek boys beastly.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@niichan
Played a bit more today ;)
Got up to the part, they have sex..or more like he raped her. Well I was just starting that part. I was quite surprised but then, I supposed lust can make even seemingly meek boys beastly.
Hmm it's been a bit too long for me, but IIRC there was a reason for that besides lust... well not like it matters much, I can tell you that you're on the road to a bad end if the rape happens. It shouldn't be too long after that scene, so I guess you can sit back and see what awaits you, then start from an earlier point again :p

Yeah... It happens. x'D

I am just too tired after returning home from work... I just remembered that... I really have to drop stuff after ep 1 if I don't like it...
Fate/Zero huh? x'D Well it is no extra Anime. Just the arc they'll animate right now during the normal broadcast. But the op is great, the ed is good and Zeras voice is kawaii~ Looking forward to the dark parts of Zero. :D

Exactly. Zouken is such a monster, he has to make an appearence. I actually like this kind of grail war. It actually makes it easier to deal with your enemies. :D
Too much Fate in my mind it seems x'D And yeah I heard about that beforehand, it's no extra anime so one less reason to watch it bc less budget and stretching obviously.

How is it going with dropping stuff you don't like much after ep 1? :XD

Not sure what exactly you're implying here... easier to deal with your enemies? :?bunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Too much Fate in my mind it seems x'D And yeah I heard about that beforehand, it's no extra anime so one less reason to watch it bc less budget and stretching obviously.

How is it going with dropping stuff you don't like much after ep 1? :XD

Not sure what exactly you're implying here... easier to deal with your enemies? :?bunny
I guess Fate is always on your mind. :D Not that i mind... :kappa
It looks quite good so far. Yeah this weeks episode will be filler but I don't mind at all. Because for once it is not about Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Erza or similar people.

Bad as I like almost all the stuff I am watching a lot. Bahamut even got better. Not sure if I should be happy about that or not. If I really want to have a chance of finishing everything, I have to leave Germany with 0 episodes left to watch. :D

Yeah as it is a more straight forward battle. Just magus vs magus with the help of the class card. As long as you don't lose your mind while doing so, that is. :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm it's been a bit too long for me, but IIRC there was a reason for that besides lust... well not like it matters much, I can tell you that you're on the road to a bad end if the rape happens. It shouldn't be too long after that scene, so I guess you can sit back and see what awaits you, then start from an earlier point again :p
What? How come? I checked in with the walk through. Well I'm following the route for Arcuied's true end, since that was listed first. I'll do her good end afterwards.
Yeah, for the rape, he saw her killing some dead stuff and then his beastly rage kicked in. He was either going to kill her or rape.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hmm, maybe I missed something? I'm not really sure but I thought I was following it correctly
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What? How come? I checked in with the walk through. Well I'm following the route for Arcuied's true end, since that was listed first. I'll do her good end afterwards.
Yeah, for the rape, he saw her killing some dead stuff and then his beastly rage kicked in. He was either going to kill her or rape.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hmm, maybe I missed something? I'm not really sure but I thought I was following it correctly
Hmm maybe I remember just wrong and it does not lead to a bad end? :worrybunny What was your experience?

I guess Fate is always on your mind. :D Not that i mind... :kappa
It looks quite good so far. Yeah this weeks episode will be filler but I don't mind at all. Because for once it is not about Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Erza or similar people.

Bad as I like almost all the stuff I am watching a lot. Bahamut even got better. Not sure if I should be happy about that or not. If I really want to have a chance of finishing everything, I have to leave Germany with 0 episodes left to watch. :D

Yeah as it is a more straight forward battle. Just magus vs magus with the help of the class card. As long as you don't lose your mind while doing so, that is. :XD
It's just that both start with F and have a Zero in the name, you can't blame me :p
I guess that's a pretty good thing indeed, Mavis is one of the better characters in this manga XD

Good luck with that lol

Ah okay, I get you now :XD Well I feel like the equip technique has a lot of freedom to come up with awesome combos, Emiya/Gilga being one of that. Lanzelot/Sakura was pretty cool too, so I hope for more of that :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's just that both start with F and have a Zero in the name, you can't blame me :p
I guess that's a pretty good thing indeed, Mavis is one of the better characters in this manga XD

Good luck with that lol

Ah okay, I get you now :XD Well I feel like the equip technique has a lot of freedom to come up with awesome combos, Emiya/Gilga being one of that. Lanzelot/Sakura was pretty cool too, so I hope for more of that :D
No problem my friend. :D I fabricate a lot of those freudian slips as well. :XD
One of my favorites of course. For other reasons than just her appearance. She knows how to be badass and intimidating. Well she is more than 100 years old after all...

Thanks. I'll need it.

Imagine the badassery of Shirou copying Gates of babylon thanks to the classcard... Twice the fun from the get go. He should be able to Ea the shit out of Shinji.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
well I'm not done with that part. He actually hasn't raped her, it's more like he's about to. Her breasts are exposed and I think her lower half too. She tells him not to do it or so. In the walk through, the next option is 'O can't do something she doesn't want' or something like that so perhaps that's the next thing that'll come up. The last option I chose before that was to look in the commercial district (which is in the walk through) after that, there's no option to choose and the story progresses as though he's going to rape her. I think I'm still on track though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@niichan
It wasn't the wrong route. That part was more like foreplay. When he moves and is about to actually rape her, you get to choose. I'm going to save because I need to see how the scene plays it if they do have sex
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@niichan
:zomg I finally finished Arcuied's route. Both true and good ending.
So, where to start, Roa possessed Shiki Tohno (the real one). Akiha said Shiki was adopted on a whim but considering he apparently has Tohno blood in him, I'm thinking he's a illegitimate son. Perhaps his dad had him outside wedlock and had to adopt him. Maybe it was the mother that insisted. It could explain his apparent dislike for Shiki which doesn't really make sense considering he adopted him by himself.
For the fight, it was pretty nice. Their eyes were different after all and Shiki's were more powerful. Somehow, I feel Arcuied remaining dead would've been a been kinda better for the story. The ending part where he's dealing with her death was really emotional and nice.
Anyway, I enjoyed both endings regardless. Was really nice. I'll take Ciel'a route next :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because a certain someone is in one of those moods again I'll just post it here:

Dropped Active Raid, Bahamut and Schwarzensmarken. I was wondering if I should get rid of anything else?
 
Top