Eh....Masaka?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Because - I am not a perv and the sexual katana is a metaphysical form that is not covered by that. :oh

!
I thought it was a metaphor for you d...and that you hit girls with it.:oh
Or you swing it around like the ninja guy in this video
Well thankfully it's just a katana, it's not as thick as the Dragon Slayer.:kappa

 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Reporta:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey...even tho i like it...i have a duty to keep my community clean :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pros:kukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ladylola
I thought it was a metaphor for you d...and that you hit girls with it.:oh
Or you swing it around like the ninja guy in this video
There is nothing wrong with that??
And ofc - why would this ChaToDaChu Hit girls with a metaphorical "D"? :oh
When he can just (dot)
(dot)
(dot)
Well thankfully it's just a katana, it's not as thick as the Dragon Slayer.:kappa
:XD :XD :XD

@Philia - You must first walk in "the way of the katana". :nod :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Must resist the urge to fill in the blanks.
Yes resist if you can lola, but we all know as the "Borg" say. "Resistance is futile". :lmao.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Yes resist if you can lola, but we all know as the "Borg" say. "Resistance is futile". :lmao.
I must resist the temptation. And I will not listen to you, you sexual katana perv.

Vade retro satanas.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I must resist the temptation. And I will not listen to you, you sexual katana perv.

Vade retro satanas.
You do realize that the "P" stands for Purity, right? :blush

I must correct this for you as well. You meant to say this Vade por Sancti. Heck....... gosh... I would even accept Deus. :nod :nod
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Sexual ==]|=======>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^The image is supposed to be a katana hence "Sexual Katana" ^^
 
Top