Thats a cheap blow. Gonna go crying to them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope. Try again.
Thats a cheap blow. Gonna go crying to them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope. Try again.
Then you may do so if you please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope. Try again.
Then you may do so if you please


fuk u.....i left you alotta good joints....Getting closer. I'm actually listening to a song of them now.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's seriously in the song?Why they didn't make the CL6 with a clutch?
Wow, what a meaningful question in such a meaningful song

holy chalupasYeah, I randomly skipped forward and yeah....there's other gems like that in there as well. Asking why Bush did 9/11, why they made the new Nike 20s....such depth

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still no license. Still no car. Still lacking most basic stuff.In five years time? Pff, I've thought about that a lot of times, but I don't really know. I'd like to see myself with a decent job, a license, a new car. I don't know, the basic stuff.
I'd like to have my own place by then. I already discussed it several times with my girlfriend, but it's not much of an option anytime soon. There will be too much expenses this and next year to go and live on our own.