Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
For those who forgot desin also said his role was selfish so I don't think it's an investigative one. Probably something like Hider.
I said it's rather selfish but as I might add it's a role I never had before which therefore excludes Hider,Noble and Bulletproof IIRC
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What's with the aggressive play anyway DD?
I don't remember you ever playing like this. O_O
If more and more people will start revealing more, I promise that I will reveal my role.
You don't remember cause you don't follow most of the games xD DD is always like that
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I said it's rather selfish but as I might add it's a role I never had before which therefore excludes Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner IIRC
Forgot to add the paranoid gun owner role
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You don't remember cause you don't follow most of the games xD DD is always like that
Guess you're right. XD
Anyway I can give some hints about my role.
It's a night one and I need other players to activate it.
This doesn't mean that it's passive though...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there

x1 (digitaldude)
x1 (Farfalla)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 2/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 15 hours.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You are the mafia.
We can't be sure, even if you are what you claim.

So let's see what we have for now; we have three night action claims:

  • Anna says she prostituted Ariel. For me it seems like a rational pick. The fish woman was the one with the "coincidental" vote that got one townie lynched, that a lot of people picked up. As we haven't had no night kill, it also could be a valid scenario, which could have happened - which makes sense in a way for princess Anna to come out and tell us about it.
  • Ariel claims to have targetted Rapunzel as a doctor. Ok. Role claim, because of the accusations. Save choice.
  • Aurora came out right after, saying she has the same role and her action was the same. Which I don't really see a reason for doing, as neither can be proven, and a second doctor claim is relatively save too.

    From this bunch of princesses, I choose to believe Anna for now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Sorry, just come back home, so 2 doc claims and a prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well what about Holtie ? need to know more about him
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry, just come back home, so 2 doc claims and a prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well what about Holtie ? need to know more about him
Right, I forgot about him.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Demonspeed why would you target DD who had claimed prostititue, and why me who had claimed greenie, something wrong with you ? :teehee

tbh, I ll give you the benefit of the doubt as you claimed doc, but well. I'll prolly vote for holt unless he reveals something new.
Gnut said he has the role 2 times I'm so lazy to check all his previous roles :hmph

I'm just afraid demon, you're mafia who will target either DD or me and end up "oups I'm unsane doc" protected dd or Erin... you re so scary

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. @digitaldude / Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute
2. @desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. @gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times
4. @Holt / Belle
5. @Evil3ye / Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ?
6. @Hll / Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. @Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, )
8. @Xadyu / Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. @YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. @Demonspeed / Ariel -> Doctor
11. @Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie
12. @Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. @Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before
 
Last edited:

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am a bit counfused, but whatever suspicions I had over some people seem to be less legitimate, looking back,my role does not really have any actions, that is all I will say about it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Erinyes How is "greenie" a fucking role claim. Also, what's with those bias "?" All those bitches are not confirmed and deserve a big fat question mark. And you're sloppy, a lot of princesses said more, including myself. Are you concealing fact for your own agenda? :bnah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Demonspeed why would you target DD who had claimed prostititue, and why me who had claimed greenie, something wrong with you ? :teehee

tbh, I ll give you the benefit of the doubt as you claimed doc, but well. I'll prolly vote for holt unless he reveals something new.
Gnut said he has the role 2 times I'm so lazy to check all his previous roles :hmph

I'm just afraid demon, you're mafia who will target either DD or me and end up "oups I'm unsane doc" protected dd or Erin... you re so scary

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. @digitaldude / Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute
2. @desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. @gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times
4. @Holt / Belle
5. @Evil3ye / Cinderella -> not a plain townie
6. @Hll / Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. @Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, )
8. @Xadyu / Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. @YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. @Demonspeed / Ariel -> Doctor
11. @Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie
12. @Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. @Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie
What is your role?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I dont understand why people dont claim anything when two most important roles for townie are already out.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
and yes I'm greeny.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes How is "greenie" a fucking role claim. Also, what's with those bias "?" All those bitches are not confirmed and deserve a big fat question mark. And you're sloppy, a lot of princesses said more, including myself. Are you concealing fact for your own agenda? :bnah
and what's your role ?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.

I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Right, I forgot about him.

x2 (Farfalla, Demonspeed)
x1 (digitaldude)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 3/10 + 3 penalties
Time remaining: roughly 15 hours.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fine, I'm a fucking Bar Keeper. There you go, put it on the list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top