Care to tell us who you did invite ? so that may explain mafia failure last night ?Fine, I'm a fucking Bar Keeper. There you go, put it on the list.
Care to tell us who you did invite ? so that may explain mafia failure last night ?Fine, I'm a fucking Bar Keeper. There you go, put it on the list.
Excellent thank you. Now erinyesiammafia, your turn.Fine, I'm a fucking Bar Keeper. There you go, put it on the list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What ever he says this game could be turned upside down again.Care to tell us who you did invite ? so that may explain mafia failure last night ?
HMMMMI invited Ariel, Anna and Jasmine. I didn't get a result, so I don't know what I did.
Maybe Anna turned out to be the drunken player? Hence nothing took place.I invited Ariel, Anna and Jasmine. I didn't get a result, so I don't know what I did.
You have an investigative role?Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious
as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
Please ignore this post, I misunderstood, I forgot that Elsa was the one who did not show up, not Anna,their names are confusing to me.Maybe Anna turned out to be the drunken player? Hence nothing took place.
That doesnt make any sense.Maybe Anna turned out to be the drunken player? Hence nothing took place.
please read carefully,im talkin about votesYou have an investigative role?
So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?Bar Keeper (Townie) The Bar Keeper has the ability to invite 3-5 players to his bar every night. One random player of the chosen batch ends up being the drunkest and either reveals his role to the Bar Keeper, fails to perform his night action, or uses it on a random player. The Bar Keeper doesn't get to know the identity of the drunkest visitor. (Game 45)
Sorry, as I clarified above, both the Arendelle sisters name confuse me, to some extent.That doesnt make any sense.
Sickly townie is pretty minor role, if you are sickly just say so.
yes i am and i think i made myself clear by saying i didnt want gnut to vote todayJasmine is sickly townie?