I think Evil gambled and decided to claim Bar keeper after reading the claims and hints because it confuses a lot. Especially with me and DD being suspecting each others.
Speaking of which, I'm going to a bar, so don't expect the next vote count too soon.ustegius is finnish, I heard they drink a lot. Maybe he added two barkeepers as a joke.
Safer than desin at least to me, but there's still time so I won't lock my vote.Kill evil?
That's the truth though.Are you SHITTING ME
That's the reason why I'll probably vote him.But Demon was always suspecting Evil and first day lynches, especially with just 4 pages of discussion do not tell very much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The difference is that we are way less players here which decreases the probability of having two identical roles
Trust me, I'm genuine.....like a vegetable.Nani, 2 barkeepers ??![]()


Good point, he wants to confuse us.Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.
So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i understand that....as much as i'm concerned....i dont trust the 4 of them.Well believing maz doesn't help the current predicament in the slightest...
Nice try fish face, but I dropped my clues long before your bullshit started. I said "to have a night role, not a detective, only a hobby detective during the day" - I had the role cleaverly hidden, even including the 1/3-split nature of my role in it. But what was I thinking, being here on a peasants bazaar.I think Evil gambled and decided to claim Bar keeper after reading the claims and hints because it confuses a lot. Especially with me and DD being suspecting each others.
Just once again proves my point, of how reluctant you are towards the game. You didn't even care to look up a description? Really, such a big task? For fairies-sake, you didn't even know who is playing the game, stating in the discussion thread at night how you just discovered that James isn't playing. People like you, how are they even allowed to play? The option to take 3 in a game, where only 12 players are left narrows down the possibility to get to learn a role quickly, and asign it to someone, or confirm when that princess is claiming it, how stupid to question the most logical thing.Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.
One thing that I agree on with you. I don't think a setup of Prostitute, Doctor, Doctor, Barkeeper, Barkeeper, Bulletproof is a very well elaborated game that has only 13 people.Trust me, I'm genuine.....like a vegetable.
Huh? I said I was about to check the role description when I saw someone already quoted it. I already had the Mafia forum opened in another tab.Just once again proves my point, of how reluctant you are towards the game. You didn't even care to look up a description? Really, such a big task? For fairies-sake, you didn't even know who is playing the game, stating in the discussion thread at night how you just discovered that James isn't playing. People like you, how are they even allowed to play? The option to take 3 in a game, where only 12 players are left narrows down the possibility to get to learn a role quickly, and asign it to someone, or confirm when that princess is claiming it, how stupid to question the most logical thing.
To sum this up, you don't appear to be a very sharp townie player, in fact you smell like mafia, UGLY.
As I said before, I'm still not sure whetever I should vote you or not.One thing that I agree on with you. I don't think a setup of Prostitute, Doctor, Doctor, Barkeeper, Barkeeper, Bulletproof is a very well elaborated game that has only 13 people.
It appears to be too much in favor for town. To balance it, there should have be a more powerful mafia team, maybe stocked up with more players, or some townie-trap roles.
I don't know what the mirror thought, maybe he wanted the Bar Keepers to bring in so much chaos, that it just screws up everything and everyone, but still having also a prostitute and several doctors, something there seems not right.
I don't think you have a great knowledge of how propability works either, hu?It's all a big gamble and besides, targeting more players increases the chances of blocking a kill which is a big enough priority. And why so eager to learn the roles? For you to learn them and convince town you'd have to expose them, thus leaving them vulnerable to attacks and getting killed.
If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth