Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Evil gambled and decided to claim Bar keeper after reading the claims and hints because it confuses a lot. Especially with me and DD being suspecting each others.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
ustegius is finnish, I heard they drink a lot. Maybe he added two barkeepers as a joke.
Speaking of which, I'm going to a bar, so don't expect the next vote count too soon.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Are you SHITTING ME
That's the truth though.

But Demon was always suspecting Evil and first day lynches, especially with just 4 pages of discussion do not tell very much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


The difference is that we are way less players here which decreases the probability of having two identical roles
That's the reason why I'll probably vote him.
I'll be waiting though..
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nani, 2 barkeepers ??
Trust me, I'm genuine.....like a vegetable.:cheez


.................................................

:fail

Okay....never mind...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.

So votekill Evil3ye/Cinderalla
Good point, he wants to confuse us.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, ok, so evil is now with holt and demon on my suspects list, for now votekill holt may consider changing my vote, later depending on further infos.

Just a question I'm wondering, if a mafia poisonner taegetted Zasz, he might have been saved by one of the 2 doctors, I guess ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. digitaldude/ Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute ?
2. desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times
4. Holt/ Belle -> ??
5. Evil3ye/ Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ?
6. Hll/ Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, ), -> Bar keeper ?
8. Xadyu/ Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. Demonspeed/ Ariel -> Doctor ?
11. Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie ?
12. Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
got 9pgs to read....give me a few to catch up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this is a mind fuck...2 doc that claim the same target.
then 2 barkeeps...
:shootme

what makes it hard to know who's actions were really tampered with?

i can atleast believe maz because i'm sure someone would have called him out by now on his claim...i am proof there is definitely a sickly.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well believing maz doesn't help the current predicament in the slightest...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well believing maz doesn't help the current predicament in the slightest...
i understand that....as much as i'm concerned....i dont trust the 4 of them.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think Evil gambled and decided to claim Bar keeper after reading the claims and hints because it confuses a lot. Especially with me and DD being suspecting each others.
Nice try fish face, but I dropped my clues long before your bullshit started. I said "to have a night role, not a detective, only a hobby detective during the day" - I had the role cleaverly hidden, even including the 1/3-split nature of my role in it. But what was I thinking, being here on a peasants bazaar.

Meh from what I've read, Evil is my number 1 with demon right behind. When I was reading earlier, I got uneasy with Evil's claim. Anna said he blocked Demon (who might have been picked for the kill). Evil says he invited Anna, Ariel and Jas, thereby murking the situation. Also, Anna isn't clear on my list. Demon could be townie while Anna tried a claim to get him lynched. It's definitely a bold and daring move if false, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Another thing that struck me was that Evil said he invited 3 players. I found that odd. I was about to look for the role description when someone quoted it. Imo, I think evil would've invited 5 rather than 3. I don't think there's any particular appeal to only inviting 3. I guess one could argue he thought to use it to narrow things down if he did get a reveal but If I'm not mistaken, Erin sorta pushed the role on him and he accepted. I'm more inclined to believe zasc and I really doubt there'd be two barkeepers in a small game. It's a pretty powerful role.
Just once again proves my point, of how reluctant you are towards the game. You didn't even care to look up a description? Really, such a big task? For fairies-sake, you didn't even know who is playing the game, stating in the discussion thread at night how you just discovered that James isn't playing. People like you, how are they even allowed to play? The option to take 3 in a game, where only 12 players are left narrows down the possibility to get to learn a role quickly, and asign it to someone, or confirm when that princess is claiming it, how stupid to question the most logical thing.

To sum this up, you don't appear to be a very sharp townie player, in fact you smell like mafia, UGLY.

Trust me, I'm genuine.....like a vegetable.
One thing that I agree on with you. I don't think a setup of Prostitute, Doctor, Doctor, Barkeeper, Barkeeper, Bulletproof is a very well elaborated game that has only 13 people.

It appears to be too much in favor for town. To balance it, there should have be a more powerful mafia team, maybe stocked up with more players, or some townie-trap roles.

I don't know what the mirror thought, maybe he wanted the Bar Keepers to bring in so much chaos, that it just screws up everything and everyone, but still having also a prostitute and several doctors, something there seems not right.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just once again proves my point, of how reluctant you are towards the game. You didn't even care to look up a description? Really, such a big task? For fairies-sake, you didn't even know who is playing the game, stating in the discussion thread at night how you just discovered that James isn't playing. People like you, how are they even allowed to play? The option to take 3 in a game, where only 12 players are left narrows down the possibility to get to learn a role quickly, and asign it to someone, or confirm when that princess is claiming it, how stupid to question the most logical thing.

To sum this up, you don't appear to be a very sharp townie player, in fact you smell like mafia, UGLY.
Huh? I said I was about to check the role description when I saw someone already quoted it. I already had the Mafia forum opened in another tab.

I did know who was playing. I mentioned later that I noticed James didn't sign up which was odd since he's a regular. How does that translate into not knowing who's playing? Anyway, I won't exchange in petty talks like that.

It's all a big gamble and besides, targeting more players increases the chances of blocking a kill which is a big enough priority. And why so eager to learn the roles? For you to learn them and convince town you'd have to expose them, thus leaving them vulnerable to attacks and getting killed.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
One thing that I agree on with you. I don't think a setup of Prostitute, Doctor, Doctor, Barkeeper, Barkeeper, Bulletproof is a very well elaborated game that has only 13 people.

It appears to be too much in favor for town. To balance it, there should have be a more powerful mafia team, maybe stocked up with more players, or some townie-trap roles.

I don't know what the mirror thought, maybe he wanted the Bar Keepers to bring in so much chaos, that it just screws up everything and everyone, but still having also a prostitute and several doctors, something there seems not right.
As I said before, I'm still not sure whetever I should vote you or not.
However, I'm sure that other people are seeing these three possibilities:

1) I'm lying.
2) You're lying.
3) We're both genuine barkeepers.

I'd like to think that the last one is true, but since mafia game are not that forgiving, you can understand in what kind of a predicament we are. LOL
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And fuck you too, fish bitch.

It's all a big gamble and besides, targeting more players increases the chances of blocking a kill which is a big enough priority. And why so eager to learn the roles? For you to learn them and convince town you'd have to expose them, thus leaving them vulnerable to attacks and getting killed.
I don't think you have a great knowledge of how propability works either, hu?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow its funny how people decided to take sides and rush into accusations o.O we have nothing solid on evil or zasz to decide which one is lying, then suddenly the majority went with evil being mafia. After day 1, we had 2 people suspecting zasz (and targeting zasz at night cause of that, lol, one thing doesn't nulify the other). And, so far, people had nothing rly on evil, besides him being a major bitch. I rly don't see how his reveal would be a play to make us confused here. Its not like we were on something alrdy anyway and got mislead right after. And if we do have 2 bar keepers, fml, you guys got nothing yet u.u (btw, it's cute that you missed the outcome of your own action, zasz, about Maz x greg). Maybe we could think about how the bar keepers could have fucked their own selves if they are both speaking the truth
If both are speaking the truth I'll be the next one to be lynched, if I am not killed during the night ofc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top