Ok for hints, it's a passive role and I haven't had it before.

. She has been Detective, Plain Townie and Innocent Child when she was a green. If you are hinting Det you better reveal your night actions.Heu did you read, I revealed or my actions baka !Looks like an improvised claim by Mafia to me. She has been Detective, Plain Townie and Innocent Child when she was a green. If you are hinting Det you better reveal your night actions.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st nightWhat? You're a detective too? Also, that doesn't make much sense. Why did you check demon or me who you suspect? Zasc was hardly a suspect. If you're a detective, didn't you consider that coming out would make you a target? And then you suddenly reveal after playing hard to get? And your sanity isn't even confirmed. You could be naive det
what sucks like i brought up last night was....the barkeep invited me on night 1.Thxs you for being cooperative gnuty
As I said previously I had the role before :
I'm also a detective like my 1st game, checked on 1st night on Zasz and got innocent--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2nd night investigated on mazino to check my sanity, got him innocent, I'm either a naive or a sane one I guess.
That said, Demon and Holt (I may be wrong ofc) are on my suspects list and need to know more about DD, Zasz, Demon and Farf night actions. Here you ve got everything you needed, expect now more cooperation from everyone.
For someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.Heu did you read, I revealed or my actions baka !
What about your night action ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st night
i can see 2 dets and a barkeep?....What? You're a detective too? Also, that doesn't make much sense. Why didn't you check demon or me who you suspect? Zasc was hardly a suspect. If you're a detective, didn't you consider that coming out would make you a target? So why not try to get one of those you suspect at least? And then you suddenly reveal after playing hard to get? And your sanity isn't even confirmed. You could be naive det
I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chanceFor someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.
It's not a joke. I didn't ask you to reveal your role. I asked for hints. One minute you're so tight you refuse to even mention the hints you have before. Next minute you're giving us the full course. Role, actions. The switch is too drastic for my liking tbhIs it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st night
Yes it doesn't seem weird in terms of roles, but I'm not comfortable about Erini can see 2 dets and a barkeep?....
well the fact he would claim another rare/new role like evil did should have earned him a pass.I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chance
I won't say anything until Lala posts.Btw demon, who have you protected tonight ?
He didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chance
i said i was det...i didn't hint at it....i said my result yesterdayHe didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?
Also, both you and gnut are hinting at det and apparently sane (or naive but I doubt that).
I was target from the beginning i was the only one to reveal that I was a townie on the 1st day, that doesn't change anything now, i m not more target than Zasz, farf, dd, gnuty and Demon-sama, whos supposedly was the next target. Better be a target that had helped my fellows townies than die without telling anythingHe didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?
Also, both you and gnut are hinting at det and apparently sane (or naive but I doubt that).

my way of acting?.....Well obviously your way of acting, this collusion against me definitely makes you, holtie and demon more suspicious.
