Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok for hints, it's a passive role and I haven't had it before.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh yes I know there 's a mafia det and a det claim already, i'm not stupid enough to make this claim now I I weren't one :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Looks like an improvised claim by Mafia to me :heh. She has been Detective, Plain Townie and Innocent Child when she was a green. If you are hinting Det you better reveal your night actions.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Before I go, instead of not adding anything to the discussion, Farfalla was the most adamant against Evil's lynch and tried to start a mob against me for whatever reasons she managed to find (I'll admit that there wasn't much on anyone at that point of time) so that could be a hint at her trying to save his ass.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What? You're a detective too? Also, that doesn't make much sense. Why didn't you check demon or me who you suspect? Zasc was hardly a suspect. If you're a detective, didn't you consider that coming out would make you a target? So why not try to get one of those you suspect at least? And then you suddenly reveal after playing hard to get? And your sanity isn't even confirmed. You could be naive det
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Looks like an improvised claim by Mafia to me :heh. She has been Detective, Plain Townie and Innocent Child when she was a green. If you are hinting Det you better reveal your night actions.
Heu did you read, I revealed or my actions baka ! :p
What about your night action ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What? You're a detective too? Also, that doesn't make much sense. Why did you check demon or me who you suspect? Zasc was hardly a suspect. If you're a detective, didn't you consider that coming out would make you a target? And then you suddenly reveal after playing hard to get? And your sanity isn't even confirmed. You could be naive det
Is it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st night
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thxs you for being cooperative gnuty :zomg

As I said previously I had the role before :

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm also a detective like my 1st game, checked on 1st night on Zasz and got innocent
2nd night investigated on mazino to check my sanity, got him innocent, I'm either a naive or a sane one I guess.

That said, Demon and Holt (I may be wrong ofc) are on my suspects list and need to know more about DD, Zasz, Demon and Farf night actions. Here you ve got everything you needed, expect now more cooperation from everyone.
what sucks like i brought up last night was....the barkeep invited me on night 1.
even though i got an innocent verdict....who's to say it was mazino?........
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Heu did you read, I revealed or my actions baka ! :p
What about your night action ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Is it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st night
For someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? You're a detective too? Also, that doesn't make much sense. Why didn't you check demon or me who you suspect? Zasc was hardly a suspect. If you're a detective, didn't you consider that coming out would make you a target? So why not try to get one of those you suspect at least? And then you suddenly reveal after playing hard to get? And your sanity isn't even confirmed. You could be naive det
i can see 2 dets and a barkeep?....
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.
I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chance
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For someone who suspected me this much I find it odd that you investigated Zasz the first night... Zasz who is pretty much confirmed Townie now.

Confirmed townie, how ? I don't know about my sanity, I could be naive or sane as I said earlier.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Is it a joke, you're pushing me te reveal my role once done you reproach me. Yes I checked on zase because of demon vote on 1st night
It's not a joke. I didn't ask you to reveal your role. I asked for hints. One minute you're so tight you refuse to even mention the hints you have before. Next minute you're giving us the full course. Role, actions. The switch is too drastic for my liking tbh
i can see 2 dets and a barkeep?....
Yes it doesn't seem weird in terms of roles, but I'm not comfortable about Erin
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chance
well the fact he would claim another rare/new role like evil did should have earned him a pass.
it was doc claims and DD claiming prostitute with no one saying otherwise....docs needed to be looked at
this night i will check lala unless something else comes up...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,330
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I hestated between you and zasz but ended checking on zasz just by chance
He didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?
Also, both you and gnut are hinting at det and apparently sane (or naive but I doubt that).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
now we need to hear from zasz....that may help shed light on if we all were successful.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well obviously your way of acting, this collusion against me definitely makes you, holtie and demon more suspicious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?
Also, both you and gnut are hinting at det and apparently sane (or naive but I doubt that).
i said i was det...i didn't hint at it....i said my result yesterday
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
He didn't mean the first day, he meant the second. Why check maz on day 2 instead of a suspect? And then you reveal your role and become a target?
Also, both you and gnut are hinting at det and apparently sane (or naive but I doubt that).
I was target from the beginning i was the only one to reveal that I was a townie on the 1st day, that doesn't change anything now, i m not more target than Zasz, farf, dd, gnuty and Demon-sama, whos supposedly was the next target. Better be a target that had helped my fellows townies than die without telling anything :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well obviously your way of acting, this collusion against me definitely makes you, holtie and demon more suspicious.
my way of acting?.....
i'm going to go out on a limb here and say....there's no way a person would claim barkeep(unless they were) after someone already did.
to me....that atleast earned my trust for last night after seeing that evil was guilty.:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top