Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm already here instead Demon. :derp
Honestly, I don't know why there are still people suspecting me.
I kinda proved that I'm the barkeeper and me being as such was the reason why evil was cornered...
What would I have gained in selling him if I were a mafia? LOL
Anyway, if you're interested, this time I invited Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Just an hunch of mine.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm already here instead Demon. :derp
Honestly, I don't know why there are still people suspecting me.
I kinda proved that I'm the barkeeper and me being as such was the reason why evil was cornered...
What would I have gained in selling him if I were a mafia? LOL
Anyway, if you're interested, this time I invited Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Just an hunch of mine.
so i get iffy result night 1 and solid result night 2....erin is vice versa.
:hmm
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
But gnuty, I did perform my night action, it didin't fail.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you mean maybe redirected on another player ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But gnuty, I did perform my night action, it didin't fail.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you mean maybe redirected on another player ?
to me this barkeep shit is a wrench in the cogs....to many....this and that's....i was hoping zasz did not invite you or me this past night.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well possibly, but that's a one in 5 chance, could be me or anywone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
to me this barkeep shit is a wrench in the cogs....to many....this and that's....i was hoping zasz did not invite you or me this past night.
Think so too
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well possibly, but that's a one in 5 chance, could be me or anywone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Think so too
so a 80% 0f being sure or an 80% of being wrong:lmao

this is why i warned yesterday before i revealed my result that zasz may have some affect on it...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm already here instead Demon. :derp
Honestly, I don't know why there are still people suspecting me.
I kinda proved that I'm the barkeeper and me being as such was the reason why evil was cornered...
What would I have gained in selling him if I were a mafia? LOL
Anyway, if you're interested, this time I invited Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Just an hunch of mine.
Any results?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so i get iffy result night 1 and solid result night 2....erin is vice versa.
:hmm
Sry, I missed it @.@ What was your result this night again?

I didn't say your results per se are iffy, btw xD I just said that both of you claimed to get innocent in Mazino, and that's iffy. Of course we could have a sane and a naive detective, but I had to point that out 'cause it's not the usual.

Edit: Nvm... with the barkeeper, you guys could have just ended up targetting different people...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I won't say anything until Lala posts.
What do your actions have to do with me?^^' It's not like we're associates at a hospital, you're doing your own practice u.u

Sry for asking things again, but Greg and Erin, did you guys explain why you picked your targets?

I think we need a targets list at this point...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I did explain: 1st night zasz because of demon vote saving zazs on 1st night, (it was either demon or zasz)
2nd night, because gnut claimed det too, and needed to check my sanity, choose the one he had chosen the previous night. I'm either sane or naive. (ofc assuming my actions were not altered by Barkeeper, but well...)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Erin said it was to confirm her sanity
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any results?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sry, I missed it @.@ What was your result this night again?

I didn't say your results per se are iffy, btw xD I just said that both of you claimed to get innocent in Mazino, and that's iffy. Of course we could have a sane and a naive detective, but I had to point that out 'cause it's not the usual.
it was innocent on demon......

i know what you meant....no prob.
but i can see 2 dets...the barkeep is basically your 3rd investigator/back up blocker.
i don't doubt your 2 doc roles(you and demon)....cause that would help(mafia had a detective and and escort).\
but,if nothing big comes up....i'm gonna check you this night.:hurr
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Zasz
Did you get any reply or result?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Any results?
None, unfortunately.
Which is strange honestly, but whatever..
Still, mi main suspects right now are Holt and Demon.
Holt said something, but I think that he should reveal his role at this point, considering that some of us already did.
As for Demon, the reason why he voted for me was kinda random and none of what he said sounds believable.
Just my opinions though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:shootme

what kinda barkeeper are ya???wut wut wut
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
:shootme

what kinda barkeeper are ya???wut wut wut
The owner is not to blame. :hmph
It looks like that no one was that drunk to reveal his or her role to me.
The person in question might have either used his or her ability on a random player or was unable to use it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The owner is not to blame. :hmph
It looks like that no one was that drunk to reveal his or her role to me.
The person in question might have either used his or her ability on a random player or was unable to use it.
:cookiehand

my point on results is seen.............

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
None, unfortunately.
Which is strange honestly, but whatever..
Still, mi main suspects right now are Holt and Demon.
Holt said something, but I think that he should reveal his role at this point
I can't. But it's a passive role and I haven't had it before
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm... I'm starting to want to let the passives be. Let mafia gamble on freemans vs bombs in the future.

So, N1 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Zasz
Demon (doctor): Zasz
Digital (hoe): Demon
Zasz (BK): Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut
Greg (detec): Mazino - innocent
Erin (detec): Zasz - innocent
Desin (detect): Erin - guilty
Mazi (sickly): Greg
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N1 results: no death

N2 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Demon
Demon (doctor): Mazino
Digital (hoe): Hll
Zasz (BK): Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino
Greg (detec): Demon - innocent
Erin (detec): Mazino - innocent
Desin (detec): Mazino - guilty
Mazi (sickly): Holt
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N2 results: Mazi died

What's desin again? Who again said that has an action that depend on other people to be used?
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't. But it's a passive role and I haven't had it before
I get what you mean, I did the same, but when I did we were at a point in which not many people had revealed their roles...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top