Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
If we lynch HII, who do I kill? Erin? :gar
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sigh...well I should have probably just shut up, seeing as I am now a prime suspect...I mostly lied because, well I did not know how people will react, I still remember how bad things turned out for me the last time, over a small mistake, and I wanted to be safe, it is just day 3, c;mon,most of the mafia are dead(I think that there are three right?)



Why would I be a mafia, just because I was a bit afraid about revealing some info, or is there anything else?
Other than withholding information, all I have done,is what support Evil? I have a reason for that.
You can say you have no actions and do the same, leaving the people to believe you're passive. That was so unnecessary xD Plus, it's your second game or something, since when you know people give a hard time to plain townies?
I wasn't sure, so I chose to withhold the info till now.

On the other hand, there's Hll, that imo had no reason to lie about his role in the first place and was the other person that was trying to keep Evil alive along with me.
Actually, you,Evil and Demon are probably the most prolific people in this thread, who actually know how to look for a mafia, seeing your posts, I wasn't sure that Evil was the mafia, so I chose to try to not vote for him, from my perspective, since I did not know he was a mafia,he was more useful in the game, than out of the game.
Little did I know that he would be a mafia, really wasted a vote.

Consider changing my vote to HII. unless he provides some clarifications. Also don't buy the demon 'story which is way too convenient, but well.
What clarifications do you need in particular?
I think I have covered most of the problematic things, in this post, please let me know in case of anything else:)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Maybe we should just lynch Hll, the "safest" pick, and let people bring more results on the next day for us to check...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He said he investigated Demon:

N1 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Zasz
Demon (doctor): Zasz
Digital (hoe): Demon
Zasz (BK): Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut
Greg (detec): Mazino - innocent
Erin (detec): Zasz - innocent
Mazi (sickly): Greg
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N1 results: no death

N2 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Demon
Demon (doctor): Mazino
Digital (hoe): Hll
Zasz (BK): Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino
Greg (detec): Demon - innocent
Erin (detec): Mazino - innocent
Mazi (sickly): Holt
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N2 results: Mazi died
I know what he did but I mean the fact that there seem to be 3 detectives which is quite improbable. A plain townie in a game with 2?docs, bulletproof, barman, 3?detectives is not that far fetched.
On the other hand risking to kill one of these important roles is something to consider too
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sigh...well I should have probably just shut up, seeing as I am now a prime suspect...I mostly lied because, well I did not know how people will react, I still remember how bad things turned out for me the last time, over a small mistake, and I wanted to be safe, it is just day 3, c;mon,most of the mafia are dead(I think that there are three right?)



Why would I be a mafia, just because I was a bit afraid about revealing some info, or is there anything else?
Other than withholding information, all I have done,is what support Evil? I have a reason for that.

I wasn't sure, so I chose to withhold the info till now.
If you are Townie you argue to prove that you are. We all win as long as all Mafias are killed.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
If you are Townie you argue to prove that you are. We all win as long as all Mafias are killed.
So what will it take to do so?
I withheld info, because I did not know how people would react, and I already said why I did not vote for Evil
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'll go with my gut for now and votekill Erin (no need for a penalty vote)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm super brainfarted right now I'll prolly follow some lead later...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So what will it take to do so?
I withheld info, because I did not know how people would react, and I already said why I did not vote for Evil
Thing is theres always the chance you could be a sleeper as well :/ As I said, brainfart
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So what will it take to do so?
I withheld info, because I did not know how people would react, and I already said why I did not vote for Evil
More than what you are doing currently at least. You can never really know exactly how people will react.

Vote Kill HII.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm super brainfarted right now I'll prolly follow some lead later...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thing is theres always the chance you could be a sleeper as well :/ As I said, brainfart
Ok, but I am not the sleeper, I mean lol,I tried to clear myself and am now a suspect, what kind of a mafia will I be,
--- Double Post Merged, ---
More than what you are doing currently at least. You can never really know exactly how people will react.

Vote Kill HII.
...Seeing things now, maybe I was wrong in revealing my role, see my point?
I have done close to nothing, to be suspicious and I am being lynched.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
@HII LOL I did it for fun. I am planning to lock my vote on someone else but honestly I don't think you are a bad choice.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
@HII LOL I did it for fun. I am planning to lock my vote on someone else but honestly I don't think you are a bad choice.
Don't scare me like that!!
God damn it, I don't know what it is about this game it always gets my paranoia out, btw, does anyone belive DD's story about him being a prostitue?
You don't think that your night action was stopped right, and frankly his reveal is what created a lot of confusion, his Evil's lie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Don't scare me like that!!
God damn it, I don't know what it is about this game it always gets my paranoia out, btw, does anyone belive DD's story about him being a prostitue?
You don't think that your night action was stopped right, and frankly his reveal is what created a lot of confusion, his Evil's lie.
I don't think DD is lying. And even if he is, there are more important things right now. Like the three dets claims.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top