It seem that world trigger anime will be cancelled. So the manga will have like 2-3 more months before jump axe it.
People may argue with you because they don't realize that for Shueshia sales don't matter as much they think they do unless the series in Bleach, but I agree that without an anime, World Trigger is likely to go the way of most other series that lost their anime and be cancelled probably by the end of this year.
I don't really have a huge attachment to World Trigger despite having been reading it since it began serialization. It's a neat battle manga that does some things uniquely, and I won't say it's bad, but it's pretty flawed imo. For that reason I won't be broken up to see it go.
It's neat though, we're going to have a lot of pretty dominant series ending this year with; AssClass, Gintama, Nisekoi, Toriko, and now World Trigger.
That's going to leave Jump with only three series that didn't begin their serialization in this current decade (with Bleach probably ending next year) resulting in almost entirely very fresh new lineup .