Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That Nun though. For a minute I was about to ask if Nakayama had come back. Sadly I was disappointed, but a lot of these look interesting if not really crazy.
dude! I was thinking "is that Nakayama?" too! I hope he'll comeback soon, but I haven't seen any news about him recently & he disappeared from pixiv & twitter too

Don't worry he will come back soon hopefully :( and now I wait for scans of Masahiro Hirakata's new oneshot

btw Masahiro Hirakata has a twitter and he is deeply in love with the pokemon series:teehee https://twitter.com/magoroku2
there's no shame in loving pokemon! #generation7hype
Hirakata has 2 series that flopped badly, I'm guessing this will be his last chance in Jump
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
Shounen Jump Issue 14:
Black Clover (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Mononofu (CP)
Haikyuu!!
Boku no Hero Academia
Samon-kun wa Summoner (CP)
Shokugeki no Souma
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Hinomaru Zumou (CP)
Sesuji wo Pin! to
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
World Trigger
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Saiki Kusou no Sainan
Toriko
Bleach (Actually absent even though it appears on ToC)
Gintama
Nisekoi
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 15:
Cover, Lead CP: Samon-kun wa Summoner
CP: Black Clover, Mononofu
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A manga on ToC being absent. :hmm
Has it happened before?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Back to back mononofu and BLack clover cps? Knife.
 

Yaiba

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
60
Reaction score
33
Age
36
Country
Spain
ēlDLIVE's Akira Amano get Anime in 2017 by Pierrot.

 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goddess of Shonen manga gets another anime. Fantastic news.
 

dark123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
394
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Toriko spoilers are... OMG!!! There is no way that Toriko is going to end very soon like people thought. NEO strongest demon? NOO! xD NEO last enemy? Probably NOO!
 

Nicolin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
COVER
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What a pleasant surprise the elDLIVE anime is. Love that serious, hope the anime brings a lot of attention towards the manga.
 

perroloco

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
915
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
This place is still alive and I'm happy for that, been years since I was here last. I made another video ranking of sales to Jump series, new and more updated hope you will like it.

Watching your video I was pretty shocked how Sexy commando sold a lot, like more than 1'000,000 per volume! o.o
Also Ninku sold a lot too (or are you counting the sequel too? I guess not, as it states only 9 volumes..)
Anyways do you know why Ninku was cancelled? It had an anime and looks like it sold well..
 

Savi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
352
Reaction score
357
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Watching your video I was pretty shocked how Sexy commando sold a lot, like more than 1'000,000 per volume! o.o
Also Ninku sold a lot too (or are you counting the sequel too? I guess not, as it states only 9 volumes..)
Anyways do you know why Ninku was cancelled? It had an anime and looks like it sold well..
Yes, I'm counting the sequel since it was printed under Jump Comics and not under UJ Comics like other from the same magazine it was published. My mistake was not adding info to that, same with Captain Tsubasa. I'm not sure Ninku was even cancelled with anime, 2 films and various video games, and even if it was, that would be really weird that Jump will approve a sequel to something that was cancelled (the only case I remember was like that was one of Shaman King's creator series, can't remember the name but it was on WSJ and got cancelled, years later appeared in Ultra Jump.)
 

Ryuma00

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
48
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Slovakia
Yes, I'm counting the sequel since it was printed under Jump Comics and not under UJ Comics like other from the same magazine it was published. My mistake was not adding info to that, same with Captain Tsubasa. I'm not sure Ninku was even cancelled with anime, 2 films and various video games, and even if it was, that would be really weird that Jump will approve a sequel to something that was cancelled (the only case I remember was like that was one of Shaman King's creator series, can't remember the name but it was on WSJ and got cancelled, years later appeared in Ultra Jump.)
You probably mean Jumbor.
But Takei Hiroyuki has more of those...
Even original SK from WSJ was caned, and after few years it got it's true ending in kanzenban edition.
He even made sequel in Jump X and again it abruptly "ended" far before conclusion, just middle of the arc, together with magazin it was in...
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally got a chance to read Outgear Fullcolor. Loved it. Since it's too similar to Black Clover, to no fault of the mangaka, I hope they give him another oneshot opportunity. I really think he could pull off a great battle manga. He's been conspicuously absent though, like the mangaka of Garden.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Finally got a chance to read Outgear Fullcolor. Loved it. Since it's too similar to Black Clover, to no fault of the mangaka, I hope they give him another oneshot opportunity. I really think he could pull off a great battle manga. He's been conspicuously absent though, like the mangaka of Garden.
I had the raw for Out Gear Fullcolor on my desktop for about an year now, every time I say I'm gonna upload them to Imgur & post them here then I forget about it
oh well, I'll do it now, it will only take a couple of seconds

there
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here's the Samon poster from Jump NEXT. Finally almost caught up on reading it now that we know it's not getting canceled, it's really fun so far.

You have the Black Clover's one? Please!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top