- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
dude! I was thinking "is that Nakayama?" too! I hope he'll comeback soon, but I haven't seen any news about him recently & he disappeared from pixiv & twitter tooThat Nun though. For a minute I was about to ask if Nakayama had come back. Sadly I was disappointed, but a lot of these look interesting if not really crazy.
there's no shame in loving pokemon! #generation7hypeDon't worry he will come back soon hopefullyand now I wait for scans of Masahiro Hirakata's new oneshot
btw Masahiro Hirakata has a twitter and he is deeply in love with the pokemon serieshttps://twitter.com/magoroku2
Hirakata has 2 series that flopped badly, I'm guessing this will be his last chance in Jump
and now I wait for scans of Masahiro Hirakata's new oneshot

