Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I had a little heartattack i swear
I am the happiest Person in this World now
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
I did it a month ago but I'll reread the last chapters again. Need to refresh my memory :gar.
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WEEEE!

This is really.... Honestly, it feels like cycle.

After my teen years i didnt read manga for some years and then started with hxh again when i started studying.
And today i submitted my bachelor's thesis and the togashi return is announced.

This is feeling great :D
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
OH GOD....OH GOD...My heartbeat just skyrocketted !! best news I've heard in a long time...its been tough for me, and for all of you, but we waited...patiently....Togashi, your return is not a minute too soon...!!! :)
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will say tho that i will be mad if he returns for a leorio one shot :p
 

Zoro Zoldyck

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
292
Reaction score
71
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Iraq
Oh great Kami-sama, YES! YES!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 

Giga_Gaia

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
273
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Like usual, will be back for like a month and then on hiatus again for another few years.
 

Greyback

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
31
Age
37
Country
Belgium
I consider this manga finished after the meeting between Gon and Ging. All those chapters after that are just bonuses, i'll enjoy them as long as they come but I don't want to wait for them, or even wait for this manga to have a proper ending, it will be too hard to handle when Togashi will make the same thing he did to Yuyu Hakusho's ending :'(
 

magickirua

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Basically it seems that we will have the chapter online around March 31 (Jump 18).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
I like how 5 people here have the same Rin sig

Great, now I have to ask Magi for a replacement -_-
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah good, thanks for the response fam

Asking Magi for favors... Would have been spicy ~~'
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
oh God i wish i hadn't visited hxh section until march 31 or april 1. the next 2 weeks+ will feel like an eternity now that i know it's coming back:darn
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My god... definitely the best news since 2014... :D

And finally this sub-forum can get a little more lively.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, it returns next month.



No, it's a minor problem not fixed yet. You are the only one with that sig.
praise baby jesus !!!!

finally hxh returns

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like how 5 people here have the same Rin sig

Great, now I have to ask Magi for a replacement -_-
no , that is a glitch in the xenforo

no one else has your sig, it just shows multiple people with your signature
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, that early! That's great.

Sooo...How many chapters u guys think we are going to get?

I am pretty sure it will be 20 minimum, but....crossing fingers for more.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow, that early! That's great.

Sooo...How many chapters u guys think we are going to get?

I am pretty sure it will be 20 minimum, but....crossing fingers for more.
I prefer not to think about that.
 
Top