Hmm, so it's rather likely that each team has atleast one Rocket (though, since it's randomized, there is the possibility there isn't a single one).
Of the Hoenn team, Demon is pretty safe, Zasz was one of Pikachu attempts (I recall?), that leaves Tata and DD the most suspicious. DD pecked Xad who is gonna be host killed, the same vote Erin did day 1 which picked my interest.
Of team Johto g01 is pretty save (if I recall the vote situation correctly, he might as well have nailed gnuts coffin), Xaduy is likely to be hostkilled, Magi and Holt have not given anything on their roles, leaving them the most suspicoius.
Of team Kanto Mazino wasn't around much, but gave instantly hints day 2, TSPanda was hellbent payback, gnut's reluctance to vote erin was weird.
Gnut is also in top 3 posters at the moment. I'm pondering between gnut and DD mostly now, then magi and holt on tied second place.