Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hmm, I see.....
Thanks for the heads-up guys! :D
What about other people's roles then?
Some people already gave hints, myself included.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Also our region is only one badge away from getting them all.
All thanks to our teamwork!

And my S&M training session with Panda's Bulbasaur. :hurr
I wonder if he learned my ways.:blink
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hardy...what's the vote/attack count
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How did he get hostkilled anyway was it the hosts fault or his?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I mean philia, xadyu and tata. I thought philia was the mentor not mentee.
Yeah, he was mentor. But isn't there the possibility that she had a mentee, who dies as the days ends? Or wait, do mentees dies at the same time as the mentor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How did he get hostkilled anyway was it the hosts fault or his?
How shitty it would be to get host killed due to a hosting mistake. Really hope that's not the case.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, he was mentor. But isn't there the possibility that she had a mentee, who dies as the days ends? Or wait, do mentees dies at the same time as the mentor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


How shitty it would be to get host killed due to a hosting mistake. Really hope that's not the case.
the following night but mentee dying won't be a host kill, its part of the game.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yeah, he was mentor. But isn't there the possibility that she had a mentee, who dies as the days ends? Or wait, do mentees dies at the same time as the mentor?
I believe he or she would die the next night phase...
But I might be wrong. :XD

P.S: Ninja'd.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Of course we don't even know if he had a mentee at the start....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I created the role used in funforum panda, I was the first one to use it. I know how it works.

vote kill tspanda

1 out of 12 votes

4x(Krabby's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment)
4x(Krabby's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment)
4x(digitaldude and Torchic; Squirtle's Bubble; Flygon's Earthquake; Torchic's Peck)



Sabrina, a master of Psychic pokémon, smiles at the view of Mazino's and Zasz's success. The Marsh Bladge sudden appears, floating between them all.

Sabrina said:
I had a vision of your arrival! I have had psychic powers since I was a little child. I first learned to bend spoons with my mind. I dislike fighting, but ...You earned the Marsh Badge!

As the battles go on, Blaine follows Sabrina, recognizing the Hoenn Group. He cannot hide his admiration for the small fire chicken.

Blaine said:
Hah! I am Blaine, the red-hot Leader of Cinnabar Gym! My fiery Pokémon are all ready with intense heat! They incinerate all challengers! Hah! You have earned the Volcano Badge.


BADGES COUNT





​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but you guys are assumming he recruited someone....if he targeted someone or was targeted by someone with a killing role...it happens before his recruiting does....right?
so we probably had a mafia kill and an insane doc kill.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course we don't even know if he had a mentee at the start....
true....didn't see this....i was posting and didn't know this could happen:shootme
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but you guys are assumming he recruited someone....if he targeted someone or was targeted by someone with a killing role...it happens before his recruiting does....right?
so we probably had a mafia kill and an insane doc kill.
The hosts said they killed philia themselves so I don't think anyone killed him last night.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
ha ha number one region!
Hoenn rules baby! :cool::hip:clap2:tata3:tata1:onoz
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.:bnah
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!:evil

Flygon! Votekill Panda!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The hosts said they killed philia themselves so I don't think anyone killed him last night.
but you guys are questioning if the mentor had a mentee.
if the host killed the mentor because of a problem....wouldn't there be a problem if there was a mentee?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It would be unfair for the mentee to do if it wasnt his fault mentor got host killed...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top