wtf could he have done?....
honestly....i don't think in a game this smalll....hardy would start the mentor off with a mentee.
honestly....i don't think in a game this smalll....hardy would start the mentor off with a mentee.
Killing?@Zasz why do you want to kill Panda so much?

Yeah, but I'm at work, that's why is hard to look and post always. Other thing is, my celphone sucks. Finally, I have a passive role. And about mazino*, I agree.
i get what you done,but in these attacks mafia can manipulate our thinking by attacking teammates and then voting other ppl and so on
thats why i think it is hard to say it likr that
panda is up there on my list@Zasz why do you want to kill Panda so much?
nah man....i'm with you on panda.For now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.
And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)

that's true, but I haven't been making comments on this thread referring to that one?panda is up there on my list
nah man....i'm with you on panda.
plus,he makes a comment in the discussion thread to gry about he maybe killed because of usefulness over experience.
but says here that comments in the discussion should not be relevant here![]()
me and zasz both attacked him and voted for him, so really it's 3 people on tspanda.Well, the lucky hits affect things, but that's so many votes, that it is suspicicious in itself. Usually votes are more divided.

I was busyHoenn rules baby!
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!
Flygon! Votekill Panda!

lol I was thinking about that tooFunny things, that both gnut and Panda are under suspicion partly due actions that seemed like protecting Erin. Maybe they both Rocket![]()

if you suspect gnut then vote for gnut.Did anyone read my post?
why when you suggest to erin a vote change....why not suggest someone not in danger.that's true, but I haven't been making comments on this thread referring to that one?
If that is true, fuck my luck on being same region team with 3 Rockets.erin was a mafia escort one of the most powerful mafia roles... seems plausible.
