Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,633
Gender
Female
Country
China
At this point I'm pretty sure DD is mafia as well
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius
Making risky role claims is necessary for Mafia. Every claim they make could already belong to an existing player. And let's not forget there's a Mafia bomb as well and it works pretty much the same way. So even if there was another bomb and said person came out, Greg still gets to take someone out..someone who definitely won't be his Mafia team mate since they'd know
And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.

But you are right, that bomb is good claim for mafia in many aspects.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
bring it holt-sama
See, it's like you keen or well, don't care who dies. It's not like what I'm saying is illogical...or well, I don't think it is
Are you saying there is a mafia bomb in this game?
How would I know that? I'm saying it's a possibility.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
At this point I'm pretty sure DD is mafia as well
So everyone who suspects you is mafia? That's a bad attitude to play with. You must consider, that people are doing their best with little to no tools, not everyone who votekills for a townie is mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.

But you are right, that bomb is good claim for mafia in many aspects.
ok....with this....i will go eat/shower.
GL townies....i'll check back in abit.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
See, it's like you keen or well, don't care who dies. It's not like what I'm saying is illogical...or well, I don't think it is

How would I know that? I'm saying it's a possibility.
Oh I just misread what you said then.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.

But you are right, that bomb is good claim for mafia in many aspects.
I know, and I've thought of that tbh. I'm just laying out the possibilities. In that game, I did attack you aggressively since I really thought you were lying but that's not the same thing I'm doing here. I'm enquiring.

Also, that's more of the best time to claim something. Best to do it at your own pace rather than under pressure which might seem like a desperate ploy
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,633
Gender
Female
Country
China
So everyone who suspects you is mafia? That's a bad attitude to play with. You must consider, that people are doing their best with little to no tools, not everyone who votekills for a townie is mafia.
No, I just suspect Gnut strongly for aformentioned reasons, and DD for blatantly ignoring that with non-arguments

I suspect no one else
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I just suspect Gnut strongly for aformentioned reasons, and DD for blatantly ignoring that with non-arguments

I suspect no one else
well...like i said...if you feel so strongly....stack your votes and you be the last to lock on me....i dare ya.....meowth
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well...like i said...if you feel so strongly....stack your votes and you be the last to lock on me....i dare ya.....meowth
He already vote locked on you. anyway I am going to bed now. bye.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,633
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh I also suspect DD because he's from Hoenn, I don't think they'd stack a team with mafia, and jhoto is almost gone

So that fits with this

gn o/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I know, and I've thought of that tbh. I'm just laying out the possibilities. In that game, I did attack you aggressively since I really thought you were lying but that's not the same thing I'm doing here. I'm enquiring.

Also, that's more of the best time to claim something. Best to do it at your own pace rather than under pressure which might seem like a desperate ploy
I kinda agree with you and somewhat disagree. In normal circumanstances most people want to keep their role hidden, especially early on. So it's natural only to reveal it when you need to. And natural is what the mafia try to act like, so claiming a role only when needed to is kinda the stantard. They also have more time to consider their claims options, if they wait longer. "Own pace" is a too risky move imho for mafia players. That's how Evil crashed and burned in the last game for example.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im off to bed too. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense anymore.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I kinda agree with you and somewhat disagree. In normal circumanstances most people want to keep their role hidden, especially early on. So it's natural only to reveal it when you need to. And natural is what the mafia try to act like, so claiming a role only when needed to is kinda the stantard. They also have more time to consider their claims options, if they wait longer. "Own pace" is a too risky move imho for mafia players. That's how Evil crashed and burned in the last game for example.
Well wouldn't that mean he doesn't exactly fit in either? If natural is to withold but early reveal can also be attributed to natural, then it still falls in line with Mafia trying to be natural (either way). Though in hindsight, panda was indeed putting pressure on Greg so maybe that played a role. Plus if he was Mafia bomb, he wouldn't really need to worry about claiming something else since being a Mafia bomb overlaps with regular.

Well I guess he has most people's trust for now. My ideal scenario would've been to let him die while panda goes as well (since he's pretty much going to get lynched anyway). It's a tad too risky though, and if I'm wrong, we'll lose another townie (Greg in this case).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I created the role used in funforum panda, I was the first one to use it. I know how it works.

vote kill tspanda
Hoenn rules baby! :cool::hip:clap2:tata3:tata1:onoz
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.:bnah
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!:evil

Flygon! Votekill Panda!
For now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.

And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
if i live.....magi-chwan is next:gnut
votekill panda
votelock gnut
VOTEKILL TSPANDA

Not only g01 argument, but also instead of explaining and defending his actions, he started to accuse another player. That is always fishy.

6 out of 12 votes

7x (digitaldude & Torchic; Squirtle's Bubble; Flygon's Earthquake; Torchic's Peck; Zasz & Salamence; g01 & Cyndaquil; gnut & Meowth; Ustegius & Dragonite)


4x (Krabby's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment)

1x (TSPanda & Bulbasaur)


Aprox. 12hs for the end of the Day Phase
Please bold your votes
​
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It was day 1. We had nothing to go on, so I meme voted you. So did Gry btw, you can read back



Because Erin is my kanto poule, and in Gnuts, I wanted him to vote for Goi who also had a lot of votes on him. It would be a tie in that case iirc

Also, I didn't suspect Erin at all. I just thought she was pikachu meming and fighting everyone, which got her revenge votes. In the end I voted for her, in the off chance she'd be mafia which would get us a badge.



Haven't really been paying much attention to them
I know I also said that I might be wrong and I do think you have a point about gnut.
you both might be townie too :fail
Btw it seems like you are going to die,can you reveal your role ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I also suspect DD because he's from Hoenn, I don't think they'd stack a team with mafia, and jhoto is almost gone

So that fits with this

gn o/
there you go saying they would not stack a team....it's random who gets what.
no matter the set up....
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well at least he was reguler townie...Btw what happened to mentee,became mentor or something ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway good night guys,have to sleep now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top