At this point I'm pretty sure DD is mafia as well
And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.@Ustegius
Making risky role claims is necessary for Mafia. Every claim they make could already belong to an existing player. And let's not forget there's a Mafia bomb as well and it works pretty much the same way. So even if there was another bomb and said person came out, Greg still gets to take someone out..someone who definitely won't be his Mafia team mate since they'd know
really....would i even bring it up if i wasAre you saying there is a mafia bomb in this game?

See, it's like you keen or well, don't care who dies. It's not like what I'm saying is illogical...or well, I don't think it isbring it holt-sama
How would I know that? I'm saying it's a possibility.Are you saying there is a mafia bomb in this game?
So everyone who suspects you is mafia? That's a bad attitude to play with. You must consider, that people are doing their best with little to no tools, not everyone who votekills for a townie is mafia.At this point I'm pretty sure DD is mafia as well
ok....with this....i will go eat/shower.And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.
But you are right, that bomb is good claim for mafia in many aspects.
Oh I just misread what you said then.See, it's like you keen or well, don't care who dies. It's not like what I'm saying is illogical...or well, I don't think it is
How would I know that? I'm saying it's a possibility.
I know, and I've thought of that tbh. I'm just laying out the possibilities. In that game, I did attack you aggressively since I really thought you were lying but that's not the same thing I'm doing here. I'm enquiring.And with this exact same reasoning was one of the things you got me killed when I was bulletproof when you were too.The mafia rarely make the first claim. Especially, if they don't really have to. Gnut didn't have to, he was not in true danger yet.
But you are right, that bomb is good claim for mafia in many aspects.
No, I just suspect Gnut strongly for aformentioned reasons, and DD for blatantly ignoring that with non-argumentsSo everyone who suspects you is mafia? That's a bad attitude to play with. You must consider, that people are doing their best with little to no tools, not everyone who votekills for a townie is mafia.
well...like i said...if you feel so strongly....stack your votes and you be the last to lock on me....i dare ya.....meowthNo, I just suspect Gnut strongly for aformentioned reasons, and DD for blatantly ignoring that with non-arguments
I suspect no one else
He already vote locked on you. anyway I am going to bed now. bye.well...like i said...if you feel so strongly....stack your votes and you be the last to lock on me....i dare ya.....meowth
I kinda agree with you and somewhat disagree. In normal circumanstances most people want to keep their role hidden, especially early on. So it's natural only to reveal it when you need to. And natural is what the mafia try to act like, so claiming a role only when needed to is kinda the stantard. They also have more time to consider their claims options, if they wait longer. "Own pace" is a too risky move imho for mafia players. That's how Evil crashed and burned in the last game for example.I know, and I've thought of that tbh. I'm just laying out the possibilities. In that game, I did attack you aggressively since I really thought you were lying but that's not the same thing I'm doing here. I'm enquiring.
Also, that's more of the best time to claim something. Best to do it at your own pace rather than under pressure which might seem like a desperate ploy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well wouldn't that mean he doesn't exactly fit in either? If natural is to withold but early reveal can also be attributed to natural, then it still falls in line with Mafia trying to be natural (either way). Though in hindsight, panda was indeed putting pressure on Greg so maybe that played a role. Plus if he was Mafia bomb, he wouldn't really need to worry about claiming something else since being a Mafia bomb overlaps with regular.I kinda agree with you and somewhat disagree. In normal circumanstances most people want to keep their role hidden, especially early on. So it's natural only to reveal it when you need to. And natural is what the mafia try to act like, so claiming a role only when needed to is kinda the stantard. They also have more time to consider their claims options, if they wait longer. "Own pace" is a too risky move imho for mafia players. That's how Evil crashed and burned in the last game for example.
I created the role used in funforum panda, I was the first one to use it. I know how it works.
vote kill tspanda
Hoenn rules baby!
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!
Flygon! Votekill Panda!
For now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.
And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
if i live.....magi-chwan is next
votekill panda
votelock gnut
VOTEKILL TSPANDA
Not only g01 argument, but also instead of explaining and defending his actions, he started to accuse another player. That is always fishy.
I know I also said that I might be wrong and I do think you have a point about gnut.It was day 1. We had nothing to go on, so I meme voted you. So did Gry btw, you can read back
Because Erin is my kanto poule, and in Gnuts, I wanted him to vote for Goi who also had a lot of votes on him. It would be a tie in that case iirc
Also, I didn't suspect Erin at all. I just thought she was pikachu meming and fighting everyone, which got her revenge votes. In the end I voted for her, in the off chance she'd be mafia which would get us a badge.
Haven't really been paying much attention to them

there you go saying they would not stack a team....it's random who gets what.Oh I also suspect DD because he's from Hoenn, I don't think they'd stack a team with mafia, and jhoto is almost gone
So that fits with this
gn o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---