Well, it's a one-day tournament so expect a lot of Battle Royale rounds. What a coincidence, it's Yun Che's specialty of fighting many people simultaneously, most of which are higher ranked than him... and squishing them like bugs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm with you Wowzers but we both know what's really going to happen. Yun Che is going to abuse and humiliate them all and pick fights with the world. Then run off with all the pretty girls.I just hope that Yun Che doesn't turn Blue Wind into the targets of all these nations. He needs to be awesome while also not being disrespectful... and the 2nd part is somewhat hard for him.... especially when there is scorn being heaped on him.
Just don't deliberately kill people... at least not too many.

I'm not sure they had time to be conscious of being abused and humiliated.I'm with you Wowzers but we both know what's really going to happen. Yun Che is going to abuse and humiliate them all and pick fights with the world. Then run off with all the pretty girls.
Kissinger he is not.![]()



Wow 4 days! It took me more than that to catch up to it when the chapters were in the 300's. Dedication.I miss Xia Qingyue (official wife) already, and chu yuechan. Both really devote their lives and love in a cool and elegant ways. I even become a member of this forum just to express my feelings, this is so not me.. Lol
I also read this novel 442 pages in 4 days just like the rest of you, tired eyes but worth it. Waiting for those 2 faithful ladies..
Wish i can read my non fiction kobo and kindle books like this. Imagine i can finish a book within 4 days yet i usually need months to finish a book. Imagine what cultivation strength and wisdom i can achieve if i can read so fast![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Makes binge watching a show on netflix seem utterly insignificant doesn't it? It's a good time though.Yeah, just like jammin, i have neck and head aches, etc after dashing through non stop for 4 days. I slept at 2 am, and then go to do my daily routine but kept reading it throughout the day. And i'm so sad after reach the most up to date chapters. I miss the girls haha.. Those 2 fairies keep me attached to my tablet.
Yeah, and the sect daughter will eventually fallen in love and save the brat. But i wonder who is the monarch communicated with.

I thought that was obvious seeing how special she was treated. There was more than parental love.Now that's a twist!
Did not expect the dainty princess to be secretly the Phoenix Sects greatest badass.