Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Zasz where do you interpeted in my sentences that I want to start a bandwagon on you, that I seem to look like you started the bandwagon him? These are your words, not mine. Please, do not misinterpeted my sentences and read more carefully next time. Besides, why should I observe the one more closly that voted for him and not you? Because that is what you are literally saying. Everyone in this game should be observed and atm you caughted my eye with it, that is all. As I said, you misinterpeted my sentences, but I find it rather interesting that you are putting words in my mouth lol. Also, it is not like I only mentioned you who got my interest, I also mentioned Tata and Maz that are kinda actingly strange FOR ME does not mean that they are for the others.

But oh well, as the result shows, Panda is kinda screwed from this point.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm not putting words into your mouth Magi, I was just observing that you started having an interest in me out of nowhere..
And when I say out of nowhere, I mean taking my joke vote as a hint for something. LOL
As for the bandwagon I was only exaggerating and just giving you an hint.
As for the votes, I meant to say that there might be mafia among those who voted for Panda.
Of course, I'm among those too, but I can assure I'm not mafia, even though I understand that my words bear no meaning to you.
After all we're all suspects in this game untile proven otherwise. :XD
What I'm trying to say is, look elsewhere, because I'm not the mafia mastermind here or a mafia to begin with...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hey you people. You could have gotten gnut killed if you wanted. This kinda oh, panda is already screwed is bullshit. At the time Panda had 7 votes on him. And there were 6 people who had not voted. gnut had 1 vote one him. you could have tied it. Actually, you still can if you want, there are couple of hours left.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This particulary weird from Holt, who was one of the people to question gnut the most. You had the chance turn the tide, but you chose to support it after all that criticism. That's odd. Rocket looking for cover?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Since my vote was a joke, I could change it anytime, but would other people do the same?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hey you people. You could have gotten gnut killed if you wanted. This kinda oh, panda is already screwed is bullshit. At the time Panda had 7 votes on him. And there were 6 people who had not voted. gnut had 1 vote one him. you could have tied it. Actually, you still can if you want, there are couple of hours left.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This particulary weird from Holt, who was one of the people to question gnut the most. You had the chance turn the tide, but you chose to support it after all that criticism. That's odd. Rocket looking for cover?
Had the chance to turn the tide how? Panda had 7 votes on him, some locked. Greg had only 1 (panda at the time). How could I possibly turned the tide? And I did make the suggestion that we could take out gnut with panda being last (though he already locked) but it probably won't be a popular suggestion. And when I voted, I said I would've gone for Greg but that obviously won't get me anywhere considering most trust him
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You don't know untill you try. But this is some weak as playing, if people just give up because some has most votes already. If you think gnut is mafia, vote for gnut for christs sake. Voting for anyone else is dumb, the badges aren't that important.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Had the chance to turn the tide how? Panda had 7 votes on him, some locked. Greg had only 1 (panda at the time). How could I possibly turned the tide? And I did make the suggestion that we could take out gnut with panda being last (though he already locked) but it probably won't be a popular suggestion. And when I voted, I said I would've gone for Greg but that obviously won't get me anywhere considering most trust him
As I said it was quite possible to tie the vote with remaining votes. Some one just had to take the first step, try convince people on their side. You didn't even try. You still had your vote change, so if it didn't work, you could have still gone for badge vote at the end. You give up too early. And you didn't do the one thing that is most convincing to get people agree you to your plan. Which is follow your plan yourself first. Vote for gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you don't trust your own plan enough to even try it, why would anyone follow?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You don't know untill you try. But this is some weak as playing, if people just give up because some has most votes already. If you think gnut is mafia, vote for gnut for christs sake. Voting for anyone else is dumb, the badges aren't that important.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


As I said it was quite possible to tie the vote with remaining votes. Some one just had to take the first step, try convince people on their side. You didn't even try. You still had your vote change, so if it didn't work, you could have still gone for badge vote at the end. You give up too early. And you didn't do the one thing that is most convincing to get people agree you to your plan. Which is follow your plan yourself first. Vote for gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you don't trust your own plan enough to even try it, why would anyone follow?
Badges are important...
Anyway, if there are other people willing to change their vote, I will do the same, but if the situation won't change, I won't.
You sure aggressive this time around Ust. :s
Gotta eat now, see ya!
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You don't know untill you try. But this is some weak as playing, if people just give up because some has most votes already. If you think gnut is mafia, vote for gnut for christs sake. Voting for anyone else is dumb, the badges aren't that important.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


As I said it was quite possible to tie the vote with remaining votes. Some one just had to take the first step, try convince people on their side. You didn't even try. You still had your vote change, so if it didn't work, you could have still gone for badge vote at the end. You give up too early. And you didn't do the one thing that is most convincing to get people agree you to your plan. Which is follow your plan yourself first. Vote for gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you don't trust your own plan enough to even try it, why would anyone follow?
That's a nice pep talk and all, but we both know it's nowhere near that simple. For starters, with each vote on Greg, the next person becomes more reluctant because he claimed bomb. How many are willing to actually attempt to sacrifice themselves? Panda was, but he already locked first. Let's assume I voted Greg second, then that puts me in a protective spot. We're the two mostly advocating for Greg to get lynched but if we've both already saved our asses by voting first, who else would be willing to do same? See the point?

And yes, the badges are that important. It's a freaking extra kill. Even if one said they aren't keen on using it since they could take a townie out, we also have Mafia among us that take advantage of the badges. So, yeah, it's a pretty big deal. Same with the battles. They're pretty much game changers. Extra votes if successful and a kill. How are these not important?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm pissed off by such weak willed play. If you wanna something done, do it. Just even try. Don't be all talk, be actions.

If everyone just goes by the popular opinion, the mafia are gonna win. If there no one to truly challenge the current tide, it means that the mafia playing it just right.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I created the role used in funforum panda, I was the first one to use it. I know how it works.

vote kill tspanda
Hoenn rules baby! :cool::hip:clap2:tata3:tata1:onoz
Anyway, I'm disappointed in you Panda.:bnah
You didn't show me the results of your training and as such I'll make my Flygon attack you and your Pokèmon with the deadly Votekill!:evil

Flygon! Votekill Panda!
For now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.

And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
if i live.....magi-chwan is next:gnut
votekill panda
votelock gnut
VOTEKILL TSPANDA

Not only g01 argument, but also instead of explaining and defending his actions, he started to accuse another player. That is always fishy.
Oh jeez I just got home idk who to vote and I have to go, I have a birthday party right now. X.x
I didnt have time to read since my last post so I'm going to votekill Holt cause he is not going to die and I'm not sure panda is Mafia.
Missed battle again :fail
Anyway votekill Panda. would've gone for Greg but that road leads nowhere
Wow that Panda bullying :sad. Vote kill TSPanda and Bulbasaur.
reason enough ...Votekill Gnut

10 out of 12 votes

9x (digitaldude & Torchic; Squirtle's Bubble; Flygon's Earthquake; Torchic's Peck; Zasz & Salamence; g01 & Cyndaquil; gnut & Meowth; Ustegius & Dragonite; Holt & Tyranitar; Demonspeed & Salamence)


4x (Krabby's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment; Charizard's Punishment)

2x (TSPanda & Bulbasaur; Mazino & Squirtle)

1x (tatasugoi & Mudkip)


Aprox. 30 minutes for the end of the Day Phase
Please bold your votes
​
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
For some reason panda is not telling his role too, perhaps because he didn't decide any role yet. I think he is too suspicious, i hope I am not wrong.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm pissed off by such weak willed play. If you wanna something done, do it. Just even try. Don't be all talk, be actions.

If everyone just goes by the popular opinion, the mafia are gonna win. If there no one to truly challenge the current tide, it means that the mafia playing it just right.
Just even try? Did you even read what I wrote? Call it weak willed or anything but I'm not naive. When there's a shot, I'll take it but I've considered this and there wasn't a shot. You mention popular opinion but even you are within that group considering you voted Panda. Dunno what you expected from me, maybe be a hero or something but nothing was going to change at the way things were.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That's a nice pep talk and all, but we both know it's nowhere near that simple. For starters, with each vote on Greg, the next person becomes more reluctant because he claimed bomb. How many are willing to actually attempt to sacrifice themselves? Panda was, but he already locked first. Let's assume I voted Greg second, then that puts me in a protective spot. We're the two mostly advocating for Greg to get lynched but if we've both already saved our asses by voting first, who else would be willing to do same? See the point?

And yes, the badges are that important. It's a freaking extra kill. Even if one said they aren't keen on using it since they could take a townie out, we also have Mafia among us that take advantage of the badges. So, yeah, it's a pretty big deal. Same with the battles. They're pretty much game changers. Extra votes if successful and a kill. How are these not important?
Never said the battles aren't big deal. That's why Panda is in danger now pretty much, otherwise he doesn't have many people against him if you count out you and other people who are there just for badges. If you just think about the badges, all the day kills are mostly gonna fail, because people are instantly going for the "first pick" the player who has the most votes on the moment. The mafia blend in perfectly in that, and they also get into the extra night kill to manipulate them. Extra kill is big deal, I never denied that, but now people are giving up on the normal lynch too easily, for the sake of badges. And thats bad for town.

But isn't your speculation that he isn't a bomb or is mafia bomb? Mafia bomb has to be taken care of eventually. If he isn't a bomb, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. You could always promise to votelock on him last? That's a pretty weak defense for giving up early.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,602
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well if I'm dead at this point, I'll leave you with a recap of my thoughts. For future reference, :feelsgoodman

Reasons Gnut is mafia
- G's voting behavior was extremely weird. I doubt it's usual that people would be like 'lmao got too many votes, guess I'll call it a day'. They might not defend themselves as much, but typically having the option to switch by just casting a vote is an option explored. He didn't want Erin to be revealed as mafia, so he'd much rather die himself. He even mentioned that explicitly he didn't want to vote Erin. He defended his votes with non-arguments. Page 13 is where we try to convince him kappa
- Gnut not responding to my claims (other than with 'meh') is also questionable, and hasn't been mentioned by anyone else either.
- G's claim about the bomb can only be confirmed if he dies. If you all believe he is the bomb (I know he can't give 'hard proof', but really? He says he's the bomb, DD confirms it, and everyone goes with it?), he won't die. The mafia won't kill him either (because he is mafia), so he gets to sit on that claim. Like, 'lol mafia don't usually do that' is enough to believe that?
- For some reason, this obvious 'lol vote me, see what happens' facade is working. Goi was doing it last time as well, and got him to the final showdown lol. Saying 'vote me' when you know they aren't going to vote you is a very spicy, but in itself no argument of innocence.

Reasons DD probably is mafia
- From Hoenn (I don't think all the mafia is stacked in one group, and with Erin and allegedly Gnut being mafia, I think Maz and Ust are relatively safe, imo)
- Has been blatantly ignoring what I'm saying, been supporting G and confirming what he's saying (he even suggested a role, then 'confirmed' his bomb)
- In fact, just building further on blame train by repeatedly asking how many votes I have, not giving clear reasons

Reasons I'm not mafia
- Haven't heard anything I haven't already explained: I was defending Erin because she is Kanto, but I was defending Gnut for being Kanto as well. As a matter of fact, on day 1 I didn't suspect either of them
- The goi argument I've responded a few times now, mentioned by both DD and Ust, then completely ignored
- Me defending myself has been taken as signs of being suspicious lol
- 'vote me see what happens!!'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No one is locked on me btw, bar the battles I think most can still change
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Just even try? Did you even read what I wrote? Call it weak willed or anything but I'm not naive. When there's a shot, I'll take it but I've considered this and there wasn't a shot. You mention popular opinion but even you are within that group considering you voted Panda. Dunno what you expected from me, maybe be a hero or something but nothing was going to change at the way things were.
Yes I did read. What I read is that you chose to give up on your idea before even properly trying. I think it would have been completly doable. And yeah I'm in that group. But I actually always hope that my choices are critisized and questioned in the game, that's how I know somebody tries their best to play and I might even learn that yes, I am wrong at things. You did take the opposite stand, so I appreciated that. I was just suprised you joined the group instead of trying your own way to point it was beyond doubt undoable. Then you could have joined the group.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,602
Gender
Female
Country
China
For some reason panda is not telling his role too, perhaps because he didn't decide any role yet. I think he is too suspicious, i hope I am not wrong.
If you didn't have any reason to believe any of my previous statements, then there's no reason to believe any claim I make about a role either :-_-
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Honestly, I agree with Holt, Ust.
I don't know whetever gnut is telling the truth or not, but if he was, then a person would blow up together with him...
And what if the last person who voted for him was Townie?
I don't feel like risking anything right now...
Call it weak play or cowardice, I don't care...
Besides, we don't even know if Panda's a Townie to begin with...
Since he's pretty much screwed he could tell us his role, but he's refusing to even do that for some odd reason..
We could confirm the truth by comparing the role he claims with his posts.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
If you didn't have any reason to believe any of my previous statements, then there's no reason to believe any claim I make about a role either :-_-
Did I say anything like that ? I mean I even said that you are correct about gnut and gnut's claim.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,602
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yes I did read. What I read is that you chose to give up on your idea before even properly trying. I think it would have been completly doable. And yeah I'm in that group. But I actually always hope that my choices are critisized and questioned in the game, that's how I know somebody tries their best to play and I might even learn that yes, I am wrong at things. You did take the opposite stand, so I appreciated that. I was just suprised you joined the group instead of trying your own way to point it was beyond doubt undoable. Then you could have joined the group.
Oh I can criticize a bit if you like; you use fallacious arguments like 'he's defending himself, that's suspicious', 'my gut tells me that (...)' or 'they don't typically do that'. While I get that there's historical precedent which makes these arguments strong(er), you're lynching a townie over it :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I say anything like that ? I mean I even said that you are correct about gnut and gnut's claim.
I think he is too suspicious, i hope I am not wrong.
...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top